[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT IS HAPPENING - CSFAGS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12
File: bolt ons.jpg (881 KB, 1607x974) Image search: [Google]
bolt ons.jpg
881 KB, 1607x974
ARE YOU READY TO BE UNEMPLOYED?

legitimate source : https://www.reddit.com/r/investing/comments/44uf70/the_tech_bubble_is_imploding/
>>
>legitimate source
>reddit
lmao
>>
>>52900567
insider information is always legitimate baka
>>
precisely the reason why I wanted to shift career paths to become more of a marketer. my technical knowledge combined with my social skills (interacting with clients) makes me invaluable. and because I have marketing skills now, I generate my own salary making me not as liable to be fired/layed-off

I made the choice about 3 months ago. I got a job offer as junior sys-admin at about 30K over everyone else's starting price. Before acting on impulse, I did some research and the guy who gave me the offer only had 2 years of experience and was the CTO of the company. He made about 20k over what my salary would have been. the rest of the team was like that too.

there's a lot of money being thrown around, but not too much value being created from it. i think it was about time it crashed and brought things down to normal again
>>
Hah hah hah! Stupid college fags!
>>
Thanks for killing my vibes senpai

I guess I'll become a mechanic or something
>>
Of course it's imploding, when new companies bring shitty ideas to the table, ideas that from the very beginning can't produce any revenue.

Most of these start-ups work on the principle: "The service that you didn't know you needed, but here it is. Eat up, faggot!"
>>
>>52900727
the bad thing is the majority of SU's are fucking unprofitable shits
>>
>>52900727
Nobody needed Facebook, but it exploded.
Nobody needed Netflix (we already had it), but it exploded.
Nobody needed fucking snapchat, but it exploded.

All new tech start ups that go for something original are always something you never needed. It's the hope that it catches on with Normies and blows up beyond proportion.
>>
>>52900777
most startups today are created with the idea of getting VC funding rather than the idea of a product or service AND THEN getting VC funding for something more down the road.
>>
File: jaded feel frog.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
jaded feel frog.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>52900552
>legitimate source : some random reddit comment
>>
thank fuck, I miss the NEET life
>>
>>52900789
>Facebook
Provided a clean interface and better clientele over MySpace
>Netflix
Better service than existing brick & mortar rental shops
>Snapchat
Easier to send pics and comments than over regular SMS
>>
>>52900552
I work in the embedded, industrial, transportation and defense sector. Guess I'll be quite unaffected since governments tend to spend money on weapons and infrastructure project when they need to dope the economy.
>>
>>52900552
eat shit for linking to reddit and fuck startups.
CSfags can do something other than going to the bae/gay area and trying to raise VC funding for a fucking dog walking app.
>>
During the hard tech winters, the weak programmers are culled out of the pool and forced to depend on testing, IT or even tech support to survive. It's a cruel system but ensures the survival of the tribe.
>>
>>52900552
The only thing that's going to crash is all these faggot apps, and maybe gaymen. If you have a tech job that isn't a meme you're fine
>>
good thing I work in the government wew
>>
the fuck is a tech unicorn

ponyfags go back to your containment board
>>
Network admin here
Lomo'ing at your life right now
>>
> tfw working in a very specific IT niche for which there is no degree and very little visibility, and your ability to drink Ukrainian and Bahamian clients under the table is considered a useful skill
>>
>>52900949
>tech job
>not a meme
pick one
>>
>>52900803
brick and mortar video stores went out of business years before netflix (what is blockbuster)

it replaces streaming and torrenting whatever into a legit service, which didn't exist until youtube (questionable because most films arn't supposed to even be on there) and then netflix and varients.
>>
>>52900991
What certs do you recommend for net admin

is ccna+mcse+powershell+bash+lpic enough ?
>>
>>52901031
>brick and mortar video stores went out of business years before netflix (what is blockbuster)
netflix killed the brick & mortar business. it wasn't dead when netflix came around. netflix started with the dvd delivery model and used amazon-style warehouses to drop ship the dvds. it worked very, very well and allowed them to create the streaming market.
>>
>tfw not a code monkey
Feels good having practical skills.
>>
>>52900928
They CAN do something other than that, but will they? Most of the CS faggots at my school are chomping at the bit to go throw their lives away at the chance of a lottery ticket start-up. I'm so glad I went electrical engineering.
>>
>>52900552
>unicorns

the bubble isnt bursting, these people are retarded.

Unicorn companies like snapchat will no longer have as much value, that doesnt mean jack shit for every other company that actualy knows what they're doing.

All this literally means is less random "startups" run by 18yo retards and more actual businesses.
>>
>>52901031
Listen, child, before Netflix was primarily a streaming service it killed Blockbuster by offering limited-only-by-rental-count DVD rentals for a flat monthly fee. You are clearly too young to remember this, so get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>52900552
You need reddit to tell you that? Anyone who's been watching the stock market fall since last summer could tell you that.

Look at this shit, stock was valued at $30 in october, now it's $14.

https://www.google.com/finance?q=twitter&ei=Xlq7VpDfJIu-jAG3xL_gDQ

Last week tech companies took a hit across the board.
>>
>>52900552
>do well at uiuc
>get job at intel before i graduate

ok
>>
>>52900803
>tfw you literally dont use any of them
ive used facebook of course but always de-activate it for some reason
>>
>>52900552
I believe it. We went from a handful of companies to hundreds of billion dollar companies. The bubble is gonna burst.

But the classic giants like VMWare, Oracle, IBM, macroshit, etc... Need quality computer engineers and other employees. So as long as I do really well I'm sure I'll get a job.
>>
>>52901003
Where, when and how do I get this job?

Qualifications, am Russian American (half from Ukraine, Soviet Union and all)
>>
>>52901098
That is a very good point. I just didn't enjoy the sensationalist title of this thread or the reddit link.

Some CS majors are bound to join the NSA,CIA, or other gov orgs that love degrees.

If they do anything else they should have just gotten experience and saved the 35k+ for a rainy day.
>>
Fugg, knew I should've done electrical engineering instead.
>>
All this is saying is that the overinvestment in memestartups is ending.

If you think you are going to live in a world that doesn't rely on CS any time soon, then burden of proof is on you techfriend
>>
if I dont want to deal with java/C# is c++ the only viable marketable option or do most jobs require the same amount of expertise C does(8 years minimum)?
exclu. python because I dont want to deal with django as I'm already learning nodejs
>>
>>52901258
Just don't join a shitty startup and you're fine. The market is just bogged down by one trick ponies like Snapchat. Legitimate companies with a solid business practice are still golden.
>>
>>52900567
Came here to say this
Fuck /g/
>>
>>52901098
wouldnt that make it MORE advantageous for you to go CS since your classmates aren't competing for the jobs you think are worth pursuing?

Also do you really make life decisions based on anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>52901224

1. Move to city with large immigrant population
2. Find credit union associated with your ethnicity
3. Find an opening in IT
4. Prove yourself to be not a useless cunt
5. Worm your way up the social ladder (these places often operate pretty 'old school', I know one that has a liquor cabinet in the board room)
6. Enjoy that sweet nepotism
7. ?????
8. PROFIT!
>>
>>52901349

Alternatively:

2. Find credit unions associated with your ethnicity and other immigrant populations
3. Figure out which data processors they use (they tend to congregate on 1-3 in a geographic region)
4. Get a job on whichever one is the least corporate in structure (e.g., CUSOs which are nominally 'run' by the CUs)
5. Demonstrate social skills by going with the sales team to offer suggestions, you'll probably end up at dinner/drinking/playing golf with the executives
6. Build up a repertoire of clients at the CUs who like you
7. Enjoy that sweet nepotism
8. ?????
9. PROFIT!
>>
>>52901330
No, it means that when the start-up boom crashes, there will be way more competition for regular, non-faggot jobs. And no, I went EE because the Uni I went to had an excellent embedded program which is infinitely more interesting to me than the applied math of 'real' CS.
>>
>>52900552
why do i have the feeling that a butthurt CS dropout keeps making these threads?
>>
>>52900803
>Snapchat
>Easier to send pics and comments than over regular SMS
How naive.
It's used for sexting, anon.
>>
>>52901413
>company produces almost no revenue
>get millions of dollars for simply having a big userbase
>rejecting a 3billion $ offer
what's the plan here?
>>
>>52900552
I'm a machinist. Not only am I not about to have difficulty finding work, demand for my skills is increasing. The reason I'd because all the babyboomers are retiring and/or dying, and it's leaving a severe labor shortage. Not just with machinists, but welders, electricians, plumbers, etc.

I do mostly manual operations too. Most of the kids who are getting into this trade are going to school to do CNC, so manual operators are in even higher demand, and tend to make more. Not just because we are increasingly rare, but also because we are assumed to be more skilled, and experienced.
>>
>>52901616
>Demand for manual
Why? I seriously am confused as to why manual is needed in a cnc world. I mean that honestly, not in a dick way
>>
File: Killurself.gif (683 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
Killurself.gif
683 KB, 148x111
>people talking about moving east to the better sustained tech bubble
>my small tech town will soon be over run by Californians

Why do they have to come ruin it for me, why can't they accept they fucked themselves and clean up their mess.
>>
>>52901024

>all people are going to stop using web applications
>>
>>52901033
more than enough.
but throw in some cheap comptia shit,
>>
>>52901705

It's just like the Muslims who fuck up their own country, flee to another, and then demand that their new country become just like their old one.
>>
>>52901753
To be fair, we stunted the development of a lot of those countries over the past century, and even promoted the shitty radicalism that is now proving to be a nuisance within our own borders.
>>
>>52901812

We fail to remember history, and how bad shit like supporting the Mujahideen to spite russia ended for us and the rest of the world. Contrary to Sun Tzu, the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.
>>
#riptwitter
>>
>>52901812
>let's blame it on us and not them
literally a cuckold
>>
>>52901669
I'm not entirely sure to be honest. There are still a lot of shops who have mostly traditional machines. It costs a lot to buy new ones, so they stick with what they have for now, and slowly replace them with newer CNC ones.

Also, CNC isn't always faster. If you've got your program already, it usually is. If you need to write the program you may end up taking a lot more time doing so than it's worth. Especially if it's for a job you aren't doing daily.

I do frequently make these knives for a tire company, that are used to slice rubber. I wrote a program for them a while back, but I can actually do them a bit faster on an old knee-mill.

I'd say some old timers are also just stubborn and stuck in their ways. My grandp and dad both do things like they originally learned to do them, and see no reason to change.
>>
>>52901705
I know how you feel anon. I live in Texas and we're getting all these shit heads from California who are moving their companies here. Austin is so fucking bad now. It's almost the San Fransisco of Texas.
>>
keep those adblockers up faggots lets run this into the ground
>>
>>52901669
>Why? I seriously am confused as to why manual is needed in a cnc world
probably the same reason why every website is practically the same when it's user-facing, but have completely different backends from the framework down to the os itself.

there just isn't a solution that fits every use-case
>>
>>52901396
Alternatively:

2. Find the designated shitting street
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!
>>
File: trans.png (2 KB, 99x32) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
2 KB, 99x32
So the hipster faggot californian startup companies are collapsing, who would have thought?!

This news is only important for investors (who should have known this shit) who want to invest in hipster shit.

It's not like Twitter has ever tried to actually have a business model.

Real tech companies that are into money more than they are into transgender cock will do just fine.
>>
>>52901099
Well that's actually awesome!
>>
>>52902001
Twitter's model is exactly the same as Google's: ad revenue
>>
>>52902098
what ads?

lemme check
>>
>>52902134
ads.twitter.com
>>
File: triggered.png (57 KB, 721x571) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
57 KB, 721x571
>>52902143
thx, now I am triggered, these cisgendered transphobic racists don't even allow me to select my gender

But I honestly don't think twitter is going to be raking in cash this way.
>>
>>52902278
I think that Twitter has the biggest indicator of success through ad revenue: an extremely large userbase that attracts advertisers
>>
>>52901031
Blockbuster had the superior service because of brick and mortar stores. They offered the same DVD by mail service but you also had the option to exchange DVD's at the store instead of waiting for Netflix to receive your DVD and mail out a new one.
>>
>>52900552
>difficult to raise capital
Tech has taken more capital in the last 5 than ever in history, where has it gone?
>>
>>52900789

It isn't a matter of being needed dude. It's a matter of making money. And as it goes for facebook, even though they're making money, it appears the entire demographic of that place has shifted towards over 35 year olds, and most of the money probably comes from overseas anyway, I think most american advertisers have figured out facebook is a scam.

Netflix makes money.

Not sure about snapshit.
>>
File: 1428968788717.jpg (22 KB, 522x481) Image search: [Google]
1428968788717.jpg
22 KB, 522x481
>>52900552
>reddit
>>
>>52900552
>issue: people losing jobs
>cause: startups without a business model at all
Wew lad. How surprising. I was really hoping for that easy billion dollar free money investment. Now what am I going to do with my RubyNode app?
>>
>I'm in tech, in the SF bay area. Have spoken with many unicorn founders and employees. It has become VERY DIFFICULT to raise capital in recent weeks, and they're afraid.

This is what the fuss is all about? Anyone with half a brain would realize the SF Bay area is complete shit and basically more saturated with wannabe mark zuckerbergs than hollywood is with wannabe actors.

I just got done watching chelsea does, and while not very informative or anything, that one episode on silicon valley basically demonstrated how much shit is in SV, now much utterly useless shit is there, and how app developers literally develop any fucking idea in hopes of becoming the next candy crush.

Thank god only retards live in the bay area.
>>
>Uber was valued at US$51 billion.

How is this possible.
>>
>>52904075
People throw around insane numbers.

>The world gasped when 23-year-old Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel turned down a $3billion (£1.9billion) buy-out from Facebook.
>But he stuck to his guns, and this week it paid off – when his app was valued at $15billion (£10billion).
>The image sharing service has been given a $200million cash injection by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba.
>>
> OP went from a discussion board
> to another discussion board
> to discuss what he saw in the other discussion board.

That's like crazy shit right there.
>>
>Only have a HS diploma
>Got first job at 17 making iOS apps
>Moved to Sf at 23 to work at startup inc.
>Startup Inc. is now Unicorn Inc.
>Make $150k/year plus shares and options

It was fun while it lasted if things go tits up, the thing that worries me most is the shares. I had to pay taxes on them and haven't sold them yet because the company hasn't had an IPO and I didn't want to sell through back channels. If things go belly up the stupidest decision I would have made was a) not going to college and b) not selling shares but the smartest decision I made was living with a roommate outside of sf and saving money like no tomorrow.

I would actually like this bubble to pop because I'm getting a little tired of being out here but the money is so good I can't leave unless I'm forced to leave. I'm 30 years old and still living with 2 roommates, it makes me feel pathetic even though I have a lot of money in savings. I hope I get fired so it forces me to move someplace, buy a house and start the next chapter of my life.
>>
>>52900567
>>52900795
>>52900928
>>52901127
>>52901307
>>52903920

Jesus fucking christ, you people act like reddit raped your entire family and made you watch. Is this just jealously because reddit is 50 trillion times bigger than 4chan, or do you just hate liberals that much?
>>
>>52904095
alibaba is paying for snapchat, all of a sudden snapchat is a shit company.
>>
>>52904619
the hate of liberals mostly.
>>
>>52904528
If you managed to get a job at Startup Inc. and contribute to turn it into Unicorn Inc. I don't think a college degree matters that much.
>>
>>52900727
>Most of these start-ups work on the principle: "The service that you didn't know you needed, but here it is. Eat up, faggot!"
you forgot 'intentionally and knowingly flout labour laws- hell any laws you can think of that make our mommy replacement business inconvenient'
>>
i mean Twitter evolved into a fantastic platform for looking into snapshots of peoples' thoughts at any given moment. i follow a few comedians and a few news places, so whenever i open the app it's a dose of funny and something interesting to read, then i go about my day as usual

and of course it's interesting to watch, like a firehose, if you punch in a keyword and look at what people are talking about

but of course Twitter the company is run by fucking idiots and shareholders who have no idea what they actually want Twitter the platform to do besides 'make money', so the ticket to success now is 'curation' and algorithms so you only ever see cool and interesting (and paid-for promoted) stuff!!! even though i _already_ curated the stuff i want to see by following people i wanted to hear from.
>>
the solution to uber drivers raping passengers in india was to put an OH NO button in the app
>>
>>52904619
You act like the reddit hate is something new to you(it's been like that for at least 4 years), just go back there.
>>
>>52900552
Unnecessary normie apps like snapchat will probably be the only things really affected by this. Trends like snapchat that serve no real practical purpose will eventually be forgotten, because they're just trends.
>>
>>52904619
The hate of SJW redditfags is totally justified. Might as well start a tumblr blog.
>>
File: CZu-WRxWYAAqbZm.png (22 KB, 597x166) Image search: [Google]
CZu-WRxWYAAqbZm.png
22 KB, 597x166
>be autism, speak computer not people
>do well academically
>scholarship
>hired straight into FaceGoogAppMazon from college
>live in the office, consume free catered meals, have laundry done at company compound, relax inside infantile adult playground
>leave, form startup with VC cash
>unironically earnestly believe 'an Android-powered fridge that communicates with your oven and tweets your recipe before auto-ordering fresh ingredients to be delivered by Rajeesh the 1099' is a brave, interesting, cool idea that everyone will want
>>
>https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nonad-block/mjdphmpknkepficogfmnfhabmlngggip
>>
>>52901099

Dubs is always right. Basically the start up bubble is crashing. So lots of tech startups are going to fail but anybody smart enough to have a reliable programming job is safe.
>>
So let me guess this straight...

If I end up majoring in CS or any tech field, I'll never get a good job in the future?
>>
File: 1454949708187808.jpg (791 KB, 1999x1333) Image search: [Google]
1454949708187808.jpg
791 KB, 1999x1333
https://motherboard.vice.com/read/inside-the-stupid-shit-no-one-needs-terrible-ideas-hackathon
>Winger-Bearskin’s most recent Stupid Hackathon project was “Drone Doula” (NSFW), a drone with a claw that facilitates child delivery. A video of a live birth concluded her hackathon explainer, which, she reflects proudly, horrified the whole audience.
>Shakie, a selfie app, requires you to vigorously shake your phone in order to take a blurry selfie.
>Capping the event was a high-tech ritual that involved state-of-the-art fun-generating hardware: a piñata full of candy, whiskey and loose cigarettes that participants hit with a stick. Obscuring their vision was an unplugged Oculus Rift acting as a blindfold.
>>
>>52905297
You're safe. The million dollar app bubble is crashing. Real jobs are fine.
>>
>>52904619
t. Redditor
>>
>>52904619
They're just laughing at that tard OP decided some random leddit post is a reliable source.
>>
is IT also effected?
since i'm too dumb for CS, i'm attending as an appranticeship as an IT-specialist in 2 years
i'm scared that I have to struggle with this job
>>
>>52905441
Yes, to an extent. There will be less IT jobs when these unicorn companies kick the bucket.

However, it's not "the end of IT". Every business that's larger than a mom and pop store has an IT department. Banks, hospitals, retailers, manufacturers, government agencies, everyone.
>>
>>52905332
That entire post sounds like something out of the show silicon valley
>>
>>52900552
Don't live in the bay area and you will be fine.
>>
>>52901731
Dealing even with just a single paper form is a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1453897901213.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1453897901213.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>its becoming difficult for us to raise capital for stupid bullshit that is never profitable
>the tech bubble is collapsing!!!

Like I give a shit, I work for a company that actually makes money.
>>
>>52900552
First off,
>leddit

Now, more seriously, I'm kind of glad VC money is slowing down. Less east coast idiots treating tech as another Wall Street and more real innovation.

One idea: Once this crash is over, we need to build a new web browser that's not bloated and open source it under MIT or LGPL.
>>
>>52901024
>getting paid while developing for the Linux kernel is a meme
Okay.
>>
>>52901098
>Most of the CS faggots at my school are chomping at the bit to go throw their lives away at the chance of a lottery ticket start-up.
Thank god I went to a shit ton of networking events and realized that most of the startups in Seattle are total shit.

I'm really trying to find a job at a more established systems company, but I do have student loan debt. If I can't find anything, I'm going to have to bite the bullet.
>>
>>52905332
What is the thing on the cutting board?

Is it a piece of vaginal yeast infection bread dough?
>>
>>52901862
Twitter died around 2012 when the original creators left. Before then, you could still have a good conversation with someone on there. Now it's on a runaway ad sales train.
>>
>>52903286
Snapchat isn't turning a profit yet, but they are starting to pay down some debts. In order to turn a profit, they'll either have to

1) Flood it with ads and ruin UX

-or-

2) Ensure a mass exodus of their current audience by getting the over 35 crowd hooked on it and cursing each other out because "libturds"
>>
File: salame.jpg (17 KB, 450x244) Image search: [Google]
salame.jpg
17 KB, 450x244
>>52905860
>Is it a piece of vaginal yeast infection bread dough?
it's italian salame (not salami reeeeeeee)

the outside is basically pork skin, salt and mold, and you have to peel it.
>>
>>52904095
>The image sharing service has been given a $200million cash injection by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba.
>Chinese
Wew lad
>>
>>52904895
>but of course Twitter the company is run by fucking idiots and shareholders who have no idea what they actually want Twitter the platform to do besides 'make money', so the ticket to success now is 'curation' and algorithms so you only ever see cool and interesting (and paid-for promoted) stuff!!! even though i _already_ curated the stuff i want to see by following people i wanted to hear from
THIS x1000. Before the shareholders got involved and the founders left, it was breddily good. Now it's all celeb shit.
>>
>>52905946
That was actually my first thought, but then I realized that we were talking about SJW Francisco.

And don't get so snobby about dried sausages m8.
>>
>>52905332
>Soylent
That stuff made me shit myself for three days straight. And I only drank one bottle. And it tastes like liquid cereal (without any milk).
>>
>>52905860
>>52905946
“Soylent Dick” (NSFW), a dildo constructed out of a Soylent-oil putty, hacked “the most efficient way to consume your Soylent.” A tube running through the dildo’s length shoots out Soylent.
>>
>>52905931
so it will become the facebook of sharing pics

Why does greed ruin everything..
>>
>>52905441
>>52905532
Also keep in mind that a lot of established software dev shops call themselves "IT" because it identifies more with the kinds of software they produce. A lot of backend contractors call themselves IT contractors.

Just like any other job, you need to read between the lines.
>>
>>52905401
>implying I didnt do it foe the (You)'s
>>
>>52900552
reddit pls go
>>
>>52906045
Because true unadulterated greed requires shareholders who buy in just for investment purposes and have no idea how technology actually works. And then the tech execs have no choice but to go along because their income depends on keeping these clowns happy.

This is the one thing I admire about Steve Jobs. Call him what you want, but he knew how to tell his shareholders to either trust him or to go fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1362960589012.png (45 KB, 159x219) Image search: [Google]
1362960589012.png
45 KB, 159x219
>>52905736
>we need to build a new web browser that's not bloated and open source it under MIT or LGPL.
>we
What's stopping you?
Go right ahead

spoiler: there probably already is one, but you don't give a shit about it.
>>
>>52906119
>already is one
probably a dozen unmaintained forks of one
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.