[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you do better at $300?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: nexus5x.png (258 KB, 940x613) Image search: [Google]
nexus5x.png
258 KB, 940x613
Can you do better at $300?
>>
It's only $300 on the sale
>>
I bought this phone. It freezes constantly. It is worse than my samshit s4 mini
>>
I'm waiting to see how much the Moto X Pure goes on sale on Monday
>>
>>51583734
I think only the non-pure is getting a discount.
>>
>>51583743
Their website says they're announcing more deals on Monday
>>
>>51583679
>proprietary hardware
dogshit.
>>
LG 3 is less than $200.
>>
>>51583961
Because it's a shit phone
>>
Don't buy this throttling garbage.
>>
>>51583679
A Oneplus One is better in every way.
>>
>>51584284
>>51584358
>>51583789

On the topic of the nexus. I was looking to finance a nexus 6p through googles project FI. But do you think I could do better?
>>
Asus zenfone 2 here
>>
>>51583720
Nice meme
>>
>>51584451
Lol
>>
>>51583679
Mine bent in 2 days using it the same way as I had the original Nexus 5 for 2 years. I was 5 levels of elevation from basic customer support line and just short of legal action before they agreed to replace it.

Absolute nightmare. Would not recommend to anyone.
>>
for $3000, i can purchase two computers capable of hosting the world's digital economy, and probably fallout 4 on max res at the same time, op.
>>
>>51584690
You were threatening to sue? Wow you think you would've won?
>>
>>51584714
Not suing but in the EU there are certain procedures you can take. They are a huge pain for both parties but I would fuck any company that wouldn't replace an obviously defective phone with it just out of spite. You have statutory rights and I would easily have won because they asked me to waive them (which is illegal on its own) by telling me that I signed terms of use when buying it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.