[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just bought a Z3+ for almost 500 bucks. Don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Sony_Xperia_Z3_review-7.jpg (57 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
Sony_Xperia_Z3_review-7.jpg
57 KB, 1600x899
So, I just bought a Z3+ for almost 500 bucks. Don't know if that was the right thing to do or not but I really like the design..

So tell me /g/ents, is there anything more to it more than a regular 5.2 inch phone or what?

Also "Black Friday purchase" thread
>>
I think spending over $200 for a smartphone is retarded. You can get a 2ghz quadcore with 2 or 3gb ram for that price, why pay 2-3x as much for something that does all the same shit and then ask 4chan if it's good?

Should have just got an lg g2
>>
>>51575709
300 bucks gets you premium build quality
>>
>2014+1
>buying Z3+

What are you doing, nigga...
>>
>>51575746
>much paying 3x more for premium build quality
fuck off back to /r/apple
>>
Posting this here incase the guy I'm responding to wonders in here. That thread just died as I was posting it up.

>>51576098
>minor gaming

find a shitty clearance laptop with a sandy or ivybridge i5 or i7 in it, trash what ever shit hdd it comes with and install one of the on sale ssd's you can buy right now, like maybe the 250gb evo 850 you can get for like 60 bucks.

There are Dell Latitudes with i5 2520M's in them all over newegg right now for like 200 bucks and unless you're planning on playing games you have no business playing on a laptop in the first place (Bahman, shitty Creed, etc) it should be fine.

HD 4000 graphics are bretty gud at the 1366 resolution so long as you keep the settings to medium or lower.

My shitty ass Samsung Series 5 Ultra with an i5 3317U runs fallout 4. I need to upgrade the RAM tho, keeps crashing with RAM errors, but it's only got 4GB of ram and the minimum is 8 for that game.
>>
>>51576629
>hurr durr I don't care if the stuff I use look and feel cheap
Some of us have taste
>>
>>51575746
>Premium build

Oh, you mean a glass back that will shatter when the battery overheats?
>>
>>51577944
good thing that doesnt happen
>>
>>51577944
No, that's not what I meant. I meant a build quality that is good and a phone that generally feels like it's a quality device
>>
>>51577944
I mean, what do you expect from an android device?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.