[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /g/'s chair recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0789345.jpg (31 KB, 750x292) Image search: [Google]
0789345.jpg
31 KB, 750x292
What are /g/'s chair recommendations?
>>
>>51572910
save up 600 and get a herman miller chair.
>>
>>51572910
Markus
>>
>>51572921
no. save up 300 or 400 and buy it from craigslist. if you live within 50 miles of a city there's almost always a company liquidating office supplies like Aerons and they'll almost certainly sell you a great office chair for like 50% of the retail price.
>>
Ikea Markus is great if you cant get a HM
>>
Go to staples and sit on them until you find one you like sitting on the most and buy it
>>
File: quality.jpg (10 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
10 KB, 250x300
step away plebians
>>
>>51572940
That's actually how I got my chair, except they were just going to toss them all. Been using the fucker for over six years.
>>
>>51572910
Markus if you cant afford a herman miller
>>
Metal folding chair masterrace -- on a plastic folding table.

The key is to lean back a little.

Ive been sitting like this for over 10 years.
>>
>>51572910
Markus, cheap and comfy. got the leather version for 100 euros when it was on sale
the only problem i have with it is that the leather seating has a tendency to form to your fat ass and the headrest being a bit too low (I'm about 6'0)
>>
your legs
>>
>>
>>51576224
cyka blyat
>>
File: arcade-5-640x426.jpg (85 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
arcade-5-640x426.jpg
85 KB, 640x426
>>51576298
sure bro whatever you say
>>
http://www.staples.com/Staples-Hyken-Technical-Mesh-Task-Chair-Black/product_990119

Makes you sit straight, and doesn't push your legs forward. The best part is, you don't even have to lean to fart.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.