[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of our info do 4chan admins save? Do you think they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448013521033.jpg (174 KB, 754x1060) Image search: [Google]
1448013521033.jpg
174 KB, 754x1060
How much of our info do 4chan admins save?
Do you think they communicate with the NSA?
>>
Funny how this thread went straight to the bottom
>>
>>51565136
>how much

Probably save all of it.

Though they're probably not in cahoots with the NSA as all the posts get picked up in the dragnet anyway
>>
>>51565452
This
>>
Will a tinfoil hat protect my 4chan posts guise?
>>
>>51565136
I thought 4chan was a Japanese website?
>>
File: 1447820143546.jpg (79 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1447820143546.jpg
79 KB, 500x484
Every image, thread, post, and board you've looked at gets saved. FBI has access to it all and can find it by your name.
Source: A friend.
>>
>>51565136
Probably your just your IP and posts associated with it, including images. What else could they have?
>>
I wonder where they're storing it all.
>>
>>51565136
>Sheekyforums still exists
>>
>>51566713
Utah
>>
>>51565377
not funny, its quite simple, noones interested cause its a no brainer

pretty fucking simple, its a no-registry no-closed sections site, even with a page for incremental updates of threads

am the NSA, any useless anon can be the NSA and save the whole of it, and about the IPs, koreonmoot isnt the only one that can log all the ips and exact second of transmission that connect to it.
>>
>>51565136
It literally does not matter what the admins save or don't. The NSA has access to all traffic. Why would they waste their time with the admins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.