[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Linuxfags why did you switch to Linux from whatever it was you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11
File: 1448664666592.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1448664666592.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
Linuxfags why did you switch to Linux from whatever it was you used to use?
>>
File: why_we_use_linux.jpg (207 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
why_we_use_linux.jpg
207 KB, 1680x1050
games stopped being fun to me
movies and tv too
I kinda liked tinkering with the system and once I reached some limits in windows I started to tinker with linux
I still dual boot of course but I know I am forever main OS linux user
>>
>>51563728
This isn't really it for me
>>51563548
1. No viruses
2. Faster boot times
3. It's free
4. It's free (the other meaning)
5. Tons of distros to choose from
6. It doesn't "break" as often as Windows done (somewhat debatable, but it's true in my experience)
7. Customizable
8. More programming tools
9. Better performance (also debatable)
10. The community is much more existent and much more helpful
>>
My laptop is just too shitty.
>>
FACT: Linux fags are parrot fuckers
>>
Linux and GNU respect my freedom to study, modify and share these systems.
>>
I was using a terminal connected to an IBM z/OS mainframe eight hours a day at work in my old call center job and I started appreciating how fast I could get things done in a text interface.
>>
FACT: Linux fags are ISIS terrorists
>>
>>51563728
holy shit that pic lmao
TL;DR: Linux is fun cause im an autist with a lot of free time b-but you w-wouldn't understand...
>>
FACT: Linux fags kicked my dog
>>
>>51563846
>>51563818
FACTS
>>
Stopped playing WoW, wanted a hobby. Used to rice windows a few years ago, tried and felt restricted. Installed mint on a second hdd literally just to mess around with, but apt was trash and by the time my install was how I wanted it, it felt messy and bloated.

Before going back to windows I tried the arch meme and it's now 8 months later of only ever booting to windows for the rare vidya.
>>
>>51563855
not him but i'm on linux and have almost no free time
i probably get more shit done than you do in a week
>hurr windows masterrace
>so productive
The only reason you can't work with linux is because you're too stupid to be productive with it
>>
I hate bloat.
>>
FACT: Niggers tongue my anus
>>
>>51563786
>1. No viruses
never had that problem with windows and I torrented all the shit
I mean I did caught shit but it never translated in to some damage
>2. Faster boot times
ssd, both are fast, have you seen windows 8+ power on with its turbo wake up thats default on?
>3. It's free
I was pirating windows since 8 years old
>4. It's free (the other meaning)
I never realized the freedom of windows, the ability to go online find application and just run it in my OS until I went for linux, thats also one kind of freedom and its huge
>5. Tons of distros to choose from
like its some huge difference kek
>6. It doesn't "break" as often as Windows done (somewhat debatable, but it's true in my experience)
the fuck, since 2008 or whenever win 7 came out it does not break and definitly not often
>7. Customizable
so is windows
>8. More programming tools
hows your visual studio?
>9. Better performance (also debatable)
in games or where it matters? nah cause shit that actually needs performance and its not database stuff is actually meh
>10. The community is much more existent and much more helpful
the community is hijacked by bunch of loud fanatics that lose their mind over propietary bullshit and correct terminology where they put GNU everywhere for no reason
they are thumblr/sjw/feminism or tech works, their feelings are easily offended and they have strong opinion on everything and anything. The open-sourcness of something is far more important that the fact that its peace of shit code that has trillion bugs and interface from 1990, muh freeeee..... you got the picture
>>
>>51563885
FACT: Linux fags can't relate a post to an image and take post personally
FACT: Linux fag want to be free as in freedom to hide their anime theme
>>
>>51563885
Did you misquote because that really doesnt have much to do with what he said.

He's saying because he's an autist with a lot of free time he likes to play around with linux. If you're so productive I doubt you're playing around, you're actually doing productive things
>>
>>51563867

FACT: Linux fags fucked your dog while a parrot watched.

F
A
C
T
>>
>>51563900
I wasn't trying to incite a huge OS war (although I did realize that's what this would end up being), I just supplied the reasons OP asked for. Calm down.
>>
>>51563900
>>8. More programming tools
>hows your visual studio?

Dont get me wronge VS is great but
LMAO if you really think linux doesnt have more programming tools than windows
Where is valgrind for example?
>Dr memory
>>
File: 1447600266290.jpg (16 KB, 252x317) Image search: [Google]
1447600266290.jpg
16 KB, 252x317
>>51563900
>>
>>51563548
Speed

Since then, I've found many other reasons why I prefer it, but the Windows kernel is still ridiculously slow compared to any other OS with more than 10 developers
>>
>>51563900
This whole post proves you really don't use your computer for much. Like Im sorry, I only moved a couple months ago to Linux and didnt know the benefits either, desu you sound exactly like I might of 5 years ago.
>>
>>51563855
serious question
its evening, any random day in the year
what are you doing from 18:00 - 00:00
do you play games?
do you watch tv?
just spend shit ton of time on 4chan and other sites?

you winner you
>>
File: bill_gates_july_2014.jpg (1 MB, 1588x2393) Image search: [Google]
bill_gates_july_2014.jpg
1 MB, 1588x2393
>>51563900

Isn't past your bedtime old man?
>>
>>51563945
>might of

worse than hitler
>>
I needed native environment for Git. At at about same time all the privacy/NSA HAPPENING started to hyping up .
After few months when I got to know linux world I deleted my dual boot and switched completely to linux.
>>
>>51563916
I did play around for like 1 week to get everything the way i like it
Perhaps i did misquote, I thought he was implying the poster of that picture was an autistic neet
>>
>>51563947
I work
see friends
see gf
don't fuck a parrot
>>
>>51563900
>pic

>>51563936
Did any part of that post make you think he even knows what valgrind is? Or uses any "unsafe" programming languages? Or programs at all?
>>
>>51563906
>anime
kek
I've been accused of watching these chinese cartoons multiple times on here
The only Eastern cartoons I've ever watched were pokemon and dbz when I was 7 years old
>>
File: 1448668699.jpg (134 KB, 1587x999) Image search: [Google]
1448668699.jpg
134 KB, 1587x999
>>51563932
what exactly makes you think I am not calm?
are you butthurt because you write huge list?
>>
>>51563956
FUCK have of*. You're right.

>>51563958
No, he said tl;dr linux is fun because I'm autistic. He's implying he uses linux purely for fun, because he's #neet. Where as I doubt someone with a job would use it for funzies and only for that.
>>
>>51563975
>what exactly makes you think I am not calm?
The fact that the whole point of your post was to "challenge" me on my reasons for using an operating system
>>
File: velcoro.webm (915 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
velcoro.webm
915 KB, 720x406
right you are just by chance in this thread on /g/ now
because you everynight go to work and see friends and gf and fuck cats
>>
>>51563900
>visual studio
That's your argument? Kek I have my windows vm for that if I need it
>shit that actually needs performance and its not database stuff is actually meh
nigger what are you talking about
>>
I've always been in favor of Linux for server use when appropriate. If an application is built for Windows Server as well as Linux, I'll go with Linux unless there's a specific reason not to.

Recently I started my homelab.

I've got a vSphere host running about a dozen VMs. Only three of which are Windows server.

Awhile ago I installed Fedora on my laptop, since all my servers are running RHEL. Best to keep myself familiar with what I use. Two of them aren't on RHEL, though, since those particular devs are shit, and they only support running their applications on Debian/Ubuntu. I've had experience with these idiots before. If you're not running a supported config, they throw their hands up and nobody makes any effort to get it working.

Debian's great and all, but I'd never use it in a serious production environment unless I had, like, 8 of the core devs hired to manage them. If a system goes down and it's an application problem, we don't have time to post to a forum or jump into IRC, we need immediate escalation paths ASAGDMFP. Easier to just have an RHEL support contract.

Desktop is using Enterprise Windows 10 since it's a shared family machine, and I don't want to hassle my wife with learning a new OS just because I'm a nerd.

There's still things I love about Windows and I wish the linux devs would get their shit together and standardize things, but that's not happening any time soon. I'm a systems engineer, not a developer, so while I can bitch all day that man pages on Linux are ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT compared to the man pages on Powershell cmdlets, there's little I can do about it.

But now that I'm becoming more familiar with Linux, I'm starting to get exposed to dealing with code a lot more, and that's expanding my knowledgebase, and making me a more valuable asset in the workforce. My pay has doubled in the past 2 years because of it.

So that's why I use Linux.
>>
>>51563975
your list literally consisted of "works fine for me"

come on dude
>>
>>51564004
calm your ego
I saw some fag writing list thats mostly nonsense I reacted with specific arguments
you turned this now in to you getting butthurt and trying to rather talk about the feelings, be it yours or mine
>>
>>51563983
Ok so I misquoted.

>>51564021
God damn vSphere is a pain in the ass to work with
>that god awful flash web client
>>
>>51564019
>nigger what are you talking about
games dont run on linux duh
photoshop
3d studio
autocads
the way you can make use of powerful hardware in linux is do virtual machines and transcoding, thats about it

so talking about performance is meh point
>>
>>51563548
Because gentoo is the only OS that just werks.
>>
>>51564024
>your list literally consisted of "works fine for me"
but thats untrue statement anon
were you this failure in school as well?
>>
File: photoshop.png (966 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
photoshop.png
966 KB, 1920x1080
>>51564079
what?
>>
>>51564079
Right. I don't think any sane person would use Linux to professionally edit images or render movies or games
It is true that Windows and OSX are better at these jobs
However, Linux is a much better fit for me because I don't need that software.
>>
>>51564101
>never had that problem
>specific to my hardware
>specific to my software
>specific to my preferences (software is extremely easy to obtain on any repos worth their salt)
>like I realise the difference kek
>works fine for me
>incorrect
>incorrect
>doesnt make sense
>some /b/ tier rant about sjws
>>
>>51564052

>God damn vSphere is a pain in the ass to work with

Right?!

I've heard they've got an HTML5 client "In the works", but I still can't believe they even considered building it out in Flash, much less actually doing it.

The devs must have hated every second they were writing that piece of trash.

At least the old school client still works. Not as powerful but it does 98% of the job. Unless I REALLY need to, I prefer to use the client, although I would much prefer to manage it through a browser.
>>
performance
my computer is shit and can't run Windows at all
but when I got an SDD + Linux, everything sped up 10x
>>
>>51564179
The html5 client has been in the works for years I think, and I don't think it's coming out any time soon
>>
>>51564021
How do I get into Linux systems administration?
>>
File: 1357242413073.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1357242413073.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>51564167
>does not know the meaning of the word literally
>still is wrong on every single count, thats why vague unspecific langauge
>>
>>51564207
get certification faggot, duh
>>
Wanted to learn how computers work from the metal to what I see and Linux is easy to study at every level.
>>
>>51564207

Work at an MSP for a few years. You'll probably be doing all Windows Server work but Windows dominates the small business sector. A good one will also pay for your certs and training.

Once you've cut your teeth on a few Exchange outages, some 2003 > 2012 migrations, some construction crews digging up fiber lines, and that bitch of a secretary Joann blowing out the wiring AGAIN even though you told her LAST YEAR not to plug her GOD DAMN space heater into the same outlet that runs her computer, you'll be able to go work for a place that has a mix of machines, and cut your teeth again there.
>>
>>51563548
One day I was playing around minding my own business. I installed my new GPU into my computer running a copy of winxp, all of it legitimately purchased with my own money (including the 100$ xp license).

As I turn on the computer, a prompt pops up insisting my installation is not genuine. It was at that moment I learned the value of money, and of not giving it to shitty companies.

So I installed Slackware (also purchased) and thus began my journey.
>>
>>51563548

Linux is just way easier to use than Windows.
>>
>>51563548
combination of low end/old hardware and not liking win10, and I'm not even talking about the "botnet" I just don't like the way it looks and acts, and since it seems microsoft is determined to have every windows machine be a win10 machine, I just went ahead and jumped ship. I mean with pretty much everything but the most obscure windows software being able to run decently through wine, there was no real reason not to switch
>>
>>51564081
While I started Linux on Ubuntu 7.04, THIS is what made Linux the only rationnal way to use my computer for the rest of my life
>>
>>51563548
part programming, part because I felt like it
good 90% of what I did with the machine worked fine, the other 10% were games and a handful of Windows specific programs that didn't run well enough in Wine

back when I used Linux for fucking everything, I still had Photoshop CS5 in Wine and a couple of command line Windows utilities and even the Windows version of Renoise (alongside the Linux version, mainly had it for VST instruments), running most Windows things wasn't an issue other than some games because at the time, Wine's DirectDraw support was slow as dicks
Otherwise, I got pretty good performance for the most part, and I could customize the UI quite a bit. Was nice. Even ran SSF (Saturn emulator) faster than under Windows, and using gCDEmu was much better than Daemon Tools.
ended up with Windows on my main machine because it's got awful Linux driver support, and I could do almost everything I wanted in either OS

one thing I miss when I'm not working on a Linux machine is Valgrind, god damn

>>51564021
>so while I can bitch all day that man pages on Linux are ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT compared to the man pages on Powershell cmdlets
yeah, documentation is something MS has traditionally been surprisingly decent about, at least in my experience
>>
I have a 20 year old UMAX scanner I can connect to my ISA SCSI controller on a 486 and scan money without xsane complaining on an up to date OS. Am I going to dig this out of my closet? No, but it's nice to know there's almost zero pressure to upgrade hardware in order to have something work with the latest software. Software updates don't happen because some company needs more money either. There's no renting of software, and I'm not being nickeled and dimed by shareware that attempts to install adware and malware on top of everything else. Unlike the Apple and Microsoft world, people can't buy out other contributers and then ax their work to become a quasi monopoly.
>>
>>51563728
first time i didn't need to post that image myself

also: once you get the drift of personalization of not only your desktop, but your entire system, you always feel caged in on windows.
>>
Old Vista laptop was getting pokey. Decided to try that Linux thing I'd been hearing about and installed Mint on the free part of the HD. Liked it, spinnan cubes and all, so I went ahead and wiped Windows completely from the laptop.
>>
>pretty much everything but the most obscure windows software being able to run decently through wine

Modern games? Fallout 4 for example?
>>
>>51564166
Pixar render farms run Linux. I'm not sure about OSX, but Windows sure as shit wouldn't know what to do with more than 64 CPUs.
>>
>>51564299
Slacker here too.
The journey has been great
>>
>>51563728
Mostly this, but its more that programming is slightly rewarding stead of the deep regret that comes with hours of video games.
Growing up sucks.
>>
File: seek help.jpg (29 KB, 480x416) Image search: [Google]
seek help.jpg
29 KB, 480x416
>>51563900
>>3. It's free
>I was pirating windows since 8 years old
>>7. Customizable
>so is windows
>>8. More programming tools
>hows your visual studio?
>>
I never liked windows and got fed up enough to swtich
I did switch before with Ubuntu but it failed me 3 times. One time it wouldn't be installed, another it wouldn't connect to Wi-fi and the other it would not stop lagging.
Tried Mint and it just werks

F U C K U B U N T U
U
C
K

U
B
U
N
T
U
>>
>>51564736
This
Ubuntu is the worst of the 5 distributions I've used in my lifetime. Mint may not be "the best," but that shit fucking werks.
>>
File: 1448499970312.jpg (110 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
1448499970312.jpg
110 KB, 600x776
>>51563900
>Pirating Windows
Enjoy your Russian botnet
>>
>>51563548
Because all the software I used on Windows (on my laptop) was free software which worked better on Linux, and the Windows install was bitrotting (wireless drivers were unstable, Windows directory was huge for no reason.) I still have Windows on my desktop for vidya gaymen.
>>
>>51564776
Ubuntu was not that bad until 9.10. Starting from 10.04 it was much more bug prone, then Unity made it an unusable distro
>>
>>51563937
Why the fuck do you keep posting the same image, does it satisfy your autism?
>>
Package manager
Windows 8.1 started having ads for Windows 10 in the taskbar
Workspaces
Did I mention package manager?
Easier setup for c/c++

I have partitions for Windows 7 & 8.1, but I haven't used them in ~9 months. Switched to mint cinnamon and haven't looked back
>>
>>51563548
Font rendering sucks ball on windows even with mactype
So much for multi billion company eh
>>
>>51563548
Windows 7 to Ubuntu 14.04.

smaller memory footprint
didn't really play games much, steam linux games are enough
better development environment, ssh, etc.
after working on unix/linux cli for the past several years I know more about linux config than I ever did about windows from a sysadmin perspective
virtualbox solves any remaining compatibility issues
>>
>>51563786
The "No Viruses" argument is bullshit. Linux can still get them, it's just a lot less likely. And even if you do, it won't wreck your shit the same way it would if you were running Windows.
>>
>>51566392
>And even if you do, it won't wreck your shit the same way it would if you were running Windows.
har har

no

if you build a bad package from the AUR without checking the pkgbuild file first, it could execute any command as root, that's including zeroing a drive, deleting your bootloader files or removing root privlidges amongst any other major fuckup.
>>
Windows runs like shit, and is non-free proprietary malware/spyware.

Literally no reason to use it anymore unless you want Windows exclusive games, Linux is faster and easier in every aspect.
>>
>>51563548
curiosity
>>
>>51563548
couldnt install old windows or pay for new windows. tired of bs slow windows. tired of certain light games running slow.
>>
>>51563548
gcc
Coding on windows is the saddest and least rewarding thing I could possibly think of.
>>
>>51563728
>euphoric_tips.jpg
>>
File: 1447119288007.png (292 KB, 561x552) Image search: [Google]
1447119288007.png
292 KB, 561x552
>>51563900
>dropping trufax
>assmad turbo nerds getting bent out of shape
>>
it's fun
>>
2 things really

I quit playing video games and didnt want the temptation to go back to them

It was cheap and for the programs I use (mostly coding, I do my music stuff on a mac), the inconvenience was minimal.
>>
>>51568143
>I quit playing video games and didnt want the temptation to go back to them

what stops you from just formatting and going back to gaymen
>>
>>51563548
couldn't afford to buy it, didn't want to download a rootkitted version from some russian
>>
>>51568160

mainly the hour it would take to shrink my partition and do an OS install, too lazy.
>>
I still have a Windows box that I use for gaymen, but I also run Linux on another machine for hosting a web server. You'd never host a server on a Windows environment unless you're a complete retard. Basically anything where security actually matters, Linux is way better, for example it supports full disk encryption out of the box, allows for nuanced permission control, and isn't riddled with telemetry bullshit like Windows. I also like being able to download and install packages from the command line, it's way easier than hunting everything down on the internet.
>>
>>51563548
I haven't switched really. I still use win7 for most things and on my main computer, but for fun I just play around with arch because I'm an autist. It's fun and rewarding knowing you built something from a shell to a customized desktop environment. Would I switch to all Linux? Maybe. Would I recommend anybody who is just a casual computer user? Fuck no.
>>
>>51564179
>>51564052
Every time I need to use the vSphere client for work it makes me want to stab my eyes out. HP lights-out clients are also contenders for the "worst web UI for a product I'm paying tens of thousands of dollars for" award.

>>51564207
Set up a Linux (or BSD) system doing something useful; proceed to set up more systems doing useful things until you know what you're doing.
>>
easier to do what i wanted like brows 4chan and wine games i torrented. knew how to figure out what to do when it broke and how to fix it.
>>
>>51563548
Learning experience, plus I feel like a hacker when I'm using the terminal.
>>
>>51563548
Personally
>powerful coreutils
>no need to deal with licencing
>more customizability and configurability
>package management is powerful tool
>I'm more familiar with linux shell scripting than windows powershell
>>
I tested it out when i had time and stayed because it's fun.
>>
>>51563973
Fucking weeb.
>>
>>51563954
Nah, I'm busy eating gold plated cupcakes.
>>
>>51563548
fucking windows 98 install disk was scratched and wouldn't work
I've been stuck here ever since
>>
>>51563900
lol
>>
>>51563900
/thread
>>
>>51563548
Laziness.

Easy to keep everything up to date.

Quality and free GNU programs. No need to hunt for random untrusted programs on the web.

No pop up. Doesn't need antivirus.

Upgrade is easier than Windows.

Fast and lightweight.

Not NTFS.

Easier to trouble shoot when orthodox fool-proof methods don't work.

Transparent and great documentation so everything can be done by youself. You don't have to rely on X software which could go to shit in a few years and make you relearn everything.

Feel good supporting the underdog.
>>
>>51563548
I find Mint with Cinnamon to be genuinely nicer to use than Windows.
I had been trying GNU/Linux since 2005, and I finally felt it's good enough to switch to it full time in 2014.

Things I don't like about it are:
The people who actually know how it works and develop it think differently from the average users
It's expected that if you want to do something more "advanced" you'll go and read some pages in the wiki just to do what you wanted to do.

For example in windows I go to the device manager and have the option to let my keyboard wake my computer from sleep, but disable the mouse from waking it up.
Thankfully this is the default behaviour for Mint, but if it wasn't there is no GUI option to change it.
The network manager too has fuck all settings compared to what you can change from the UI in Windows.

I don't care how easy it is for you to do something from terminal or by editing config files, that's not how you make something user friendly.
Hide the more advanced and less used options behind a button, don't omit them from the GUI entirely.
>>
>>51563548
To have a comptetitive edge on my classmates. That's it. Most of them used windows and didn't know their way around a Linux install, I was in the same situation and thought that knowing how to use linux would be an advantage over them when looking for a job.
Since then, I've discovered plenty of other reasons to use Linux. What I like the most is that every software is neatly documented and that it's easily accessible through the man.
>>
Because OS X became shitty and ugly.
>>
>>51563548
It might be surprising coming from someone who used to use Windows, but it was for compatibility purpose.
Some tools I am using are only compatible with Linux (HTK, HTS, ALISA,…). I still keep Windows for some software that aren’t compatible with Linux, but it’s mostly for my home use (games and hobbies with windows-only software), and Linux for my work.

Also:
>>51563728
>>
1. *nix documentation is generally fairly HQ and most of it(even in regards to what a novice would say is an "advanced" concept) is easy to understand

2. It's much easier to do something cool/"advanced" with *nix as someone else has likely done it and written about it.

3. Since it is so well documented getting your head around basically the entire OS(at lest in a semi-shallow way) is quite trivial.

4. Easy & safe updates/upgrades and software management, I don't have to traverse the internet looking for "safe" proprietary executables to run on my computer and just hope the devs respect my privacy even if I do get the right file.

5. You can much more easily make it your own/tweak it to your desires, as well as changing fundamental parts of the system/lots of choices due to the Unix philosophy(though this seems to be losing traction for Linux as it moves on which I think is a shame)

6. Much more cutting edge/offers advanced technologies compared to Windows/Other non *nix OSs.

7. *nix is used everywhere from servers to desktops and even tiny embedded computers and appliances. Knowing some *nix basics and how to use vi or ed(heh) can get you quite far.

8. piggy backing off of #7, since it is used so often in so many aspects of technology it is useful to just use it everywhere for simplicity/ease of management.

9. The only reason I would ever feel tempted to use Windows is for games but if it's not on Steam I've never had Wine not be able to handle it.

10. The environment is pretty great due to the Unix philosophy, it makes development easier/simpler to modify and change since instead of using some automagical IDE I have scripts with vim so I know exactly what is going on and if I want to change something it's trivial.

It's just all around pretty great, I have been using *nix since I was maybe 13ish and probably will continue to do so since it's generally the best tool for the job.
Also I'm not the kind of person who trys to recommend it to others.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.