[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw updated nightlies without realizing we had made the jump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>tfw updated nightlies without realizing we had made the jump to CM 13

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN
>>
My OnePlus One isn't doing too bad
>>
>>51563015

i have an lg g3

sd card use is completely out of the question. it says a perfectly formatted card is corrupted and when the device itself formats it, it turns into a 16mb unusable card

also, when i connect my g3 to my computer, i can't access the storage.

it's been fun figuring out how to get gApps onto the damn internal storage.

i finally just downloaded it through my browser but my browser kept malfunctioning and every 3 seconds i have to close a notification about gApps
>>
>>51563158
Ha LG L90 master race with bug free CM13
>>
>>51563158
>nightly release for brand new builds is buggy
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
>>
>>51562722
CM13 fucked my /data partition and had to reformat and fucked everything, it should have been labled experimental instead of nightly.
>>
>>51563205

I know, I'm more just venting because I have no one else to tell. I would have suspected this if I had known it was 13.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x249
Why not just use snapshot builds and deal with your phone being 1 month out of date?

I've run cm on so many phones but fuck updating a nightly just to break everything ever or creating a backup in fear of breaking.
>>
>>51563244
>not knowing the similarity between nightly and experimental
Bruh
>>
>>51563283
Most phones have literally 0 snapshot builds of 12.1. It's nightly or nothing.
>>
Did you expect anyone here to say anything other than "you got what you deserved?" Always, ALWAYS read the changelogs for nightly releases. You assume an update is going to break something until you convince yourself otherwise.
>>
>>51563283
K.... KEEP ME POSTED
>>
LG G3 (Verizon) here.

Updated to CM 13 earlier today, only probably I had was the network said NAM1 (even though it worked), and the browser kept crashing
>>
>tfw have a backup procedure nearly down to a science

wish fdroid had a way to back up currently installed apps
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.