[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck, please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: le-sad-merchant-tears.jpg (40 KB, 772x452) Image search: [Google]
le-sad-merchant-tears.jpg
40 KB, 772x452
my pc starts up, but my screen says no signal.
i dont want to pay like 50-120 euros to jews
if there is any hardware i need to buy, then that's fine as i can get them for about 95% discount. I don't want to spend money but if its crucial then i will.
>>
File: legendary-bait.jpg (40 KB, 712x401) Image search: [Google]
legendary-bait.jpg
40 KB, 712x401
>>51557714
>>
>>51557714
It's probably your graphics card
>>
Why not but whole new computer with parts that are all 95% off? Best of both worlds.

> Try a different monitor
> Try different hardware
> /g/ is not your tech support
>>
>>51557836
well, ive tried using the motherboard connector, it didnt work either
>>
>>51557854
What parts would you recommend then?
For building a whole computer.
>>
File: build.png (206 KB, 1195x715) Image search: [Google]
build.png
206 KB, 1195x715
>>51558016
Here you go
>>
>>51557714
Does your motherboard have onboard graphics and display port? Do you have a GPU?

Try switching the output to onboard, then go to your bios and change it to PCI/DVI or whatever the fuck you have.

Simple trial and error nigger.
>>
If it's not the GC, it's the MB or CPU.
>>
>>51558384
thanks>>51558315
>>
>>51558384
Thanks, going to go check the cpu first.
I'm thinking it might be some bent pins?

And if it's the motherbard, what would the problem be?
>>
TO ALL OF YOU WHO THINK IM TROLLING

The 95% discount is not actually a discount, I've got some people who can refund me all my money and take 5% of the original price.
>>
>>51558345
I have a gpu and an onboard, i've switched and both say no signal. so i cant even get to bios
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.