[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay guys my paranoid mom is getting cameras in stalled on house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
okay guys my paranoid mom is getting cameras in stalled on house and its not to monitor house its because she wants to spy are neighbors she has be complaining about them doing things in their yard and i mean they can do what they want on their property long as they dont cross our property line they want to put up a fence you know without a permit maybe but who gives a shit. code enforcement will take care of it if they do.

>the cameras work though internet
>is it possible to leave it disconnected while im doing my dirt
>will company send a alert if cameras if they go offline for extended time
>she is obsessive person
>company is Vivint
>>
Just fuck her to death
>>
Your bitch mum is not technology senpai
>>
>>51556014
Hey senpai, I'll teach you how to temporary disable security cameras in a small radius for like 2-3 hours by overloading their circuits through induction, it's pretty much untraceable. gimmie a few minutes while I write muh post.
>>
>>51556076
/thread/
>>
Okay, you need some electronics knowledge and a source of high voltage, which will both be covered here.

So senpai, I'll teach you how to make an EMP, which basically works by generating a strong pulse of magnetism which will induce currents into the traces of any circuit boards in the near vicinity, which will disrupt operation of all electronic devices, including your phone, so make sure you shield that.

We're going to start with a cockroft walton multiplier, which is an easy-to-create circuit that will double your outlet's voltage per stage, you need up to 4 stages if you're amerikek and 2 stage if you're eurokek, you can use google for circuits and general info. How to construct is easy, get a rectangular case, solder components according to schematic (google schematic symbol cheat-sheet if you wanna know how to interpret it) and just connect the components without a circuit board by soldering them, then just pot everything in paraffin wax, two wires go into your outlet and two go into your EMP.

Then you need some big capacitor, which can withstand 1500~ or more volts, I suggest making an MMC, then you'll need some copper wire that's rather thick, and some large, thick iron rod. Wrap the wire around your rod, then charge the big capacitor, then disconnect it from the multiplier, and short the capacitor across the wire wrapped on your iron core, this will temporarily disable your house's camera's.

oh, also you need to install Gentoo on the capacitors.
>>
>>51556014
>>>/g/sqt

They do, you can disable it.
Yes.
Depends.
Yes
No experience with them.
>>
Dont want cameras? Just go around naked a few times
>>
>>51556014
People like your mom annoy the living shit out of me. Fucking meddlesome busybodies.
>>
You need a permit for a fence? You literally need a permit to put some wire on your property saying this is my shit?
>>
>>51556378
Probably the homeowners association
>>
>>51556014

Jesus Christ. Delete this post and write it again in English.
>>
>>51556014
holy shit you write like a 5year old, delete this piece of garbage get dict.cc and write what you want from us you mongoloid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.