[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a poorfag NEET pls How i can get the maximum perfomance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: akarin wtf.jpg (47 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
akarin wtf.jpg
47 KB, 500x281
Help a poorfag NEET pls
How i can get the maximum perfomance for watch anime in this graphic card? I'm using MPV for watch anime but i want get the maximum i don't care if my thinkpad put into 90c
Hardinfo is telling me my graphic card is:
>Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (secondary) (rev 0c)
>>
>>51554497
That GPU is an integrated one, and an old one at that. In all likelyhood it doesn't support x264/265 decoding, so your processor would matter more.
>>
File: bit.jpg (134 KB, 565x520) Image search: [Google]
bit.jpg
134 KB, 565x520
Bit of a stretch
>>
That thing still exists? The piece of shit can barely draw rectangles at 60 FPS.
>>
>>51554554
Are you telling me i cant watch 10bits anime on my laptop? Damn that sucks
>>
>>51554563
My, My, THAT is really pathetic.
>>
>>51554563
Hahahaha holy fucking shit
I bet a graphing calculator does better
>>
>>51554708
You can, but you will have to convert it to something with a lower bitrate first.
>>
>>51554497
Get a "New" thinkpad or just go to one of those ... places where they sell cheap shit and buy one.
>>
>>51554497
just get a fucking desktop pc you piece of shit NEET, you can probably find a decent core2duo in the trash if you look long enough
>>
>>51554497
>Intel GM965

Holy fuck son, how old of a computer are you using? You're going to have to convert all your anime to a lower bitrate before playing it with that piece of shit.

How poor are you, legitimately? Because it honestly might be better to just head to eBay and pick up a Thinkpad T410 for $60-$100. Hell, even your local goodwill or electronics recycler might have a computer that's better than yours.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.