[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RICKROLL MICROS*FT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: rickroll-microsoft.png (97 KB, 860x750) Image search: [Google]
rickroll-microsoft.png
97 KB, 860x750
Micros*ft and other corporations abused this Czech guy over piracy and threatened him with insane fine if he does not agree to ridicule himself in a silly video clip on YouTube.

Let's show support for this guy and
>RickRoll the comments under this video.
>Also vote this video down.

Link to the Micros*ft sponsored video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjPutIlBCA

RickRoll'D link (or post your own): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
>>
>>51546085
you have my sword
>>
>>51546085
Jakub go make some content so you can pay for the shit you steal.
>>
software pirates are human trash desu
>>
He isn't a little arab kid no one cares
>>
>Micros*ft
The fucking autism. They are not voldemort, stupid paranoids.
>>
Piracy is a crime, grow up you entitled manbabies.

Also not your personal army.
>>
>>51546085
How are piracy damage sums calculated?
>>
>Micros*ft
Are you 12?
>>
>>51546085
How is posting rick astleys video link as a comment going to help exactly?

Also is there a translation or summary of what they're trying to say in the video? I wanna know their arguments to that they can be disputed.
>>
Is this the onion? Also I'm not doing shit unless a judge makes me post rickrolls.
>>
why are you cross posting this same bullshit thread on every board?

who gives a fuck NYPA nigger
>>
>white-knighting cheeki breekishit
Nah ₣am
>>
>>51546619
>Piracy is a crime
Software piracy is a civil offence. Robbery and violence at sea are irrelevant to this thread.
>>
>>51546085
what does this facebook like image doing here?
>>
No pity for a naive retard who gets caught pirating when it's so trivial to cover your tracks.
>>
my 2.2.1 is ready

SHARING IS CARING
YARR
>>
>>51546085
>caught distributing hundreds of thousands worth of pirated content
>$300k fine
>Microsoft kind enough to drop charges if the pirate makes PSA against piracy

Microsoft is being kind a not ruining someones life, I think it's stupid that people are supporting him when he commited crimes and the company is letting him off so easily
>>
>>51550095
Thank you Poojit
>>
>>51546085
>distributing wang blows
>not distributing freedom software
>complaining when the proprietary patent trolls arrested him
He deserved it
>>
If you really wanna do some damage feed this to the /b/ tards
>>
>>51546085
I have mixed feelings about this. $373,000 is way too much, unless he actually made money on his piracy. That said, conceptually I have no problem with companies like MS enforcing their copyright on proprietary software that they're currently selling.
>>
>>51546619
>piracy is a crime
How retarded are you?

>also not your personal army

Personally, I don't think you'd make it into any army with that poor intellect of yours.
>>
>>51546085
what the fuck is the video saying?
>>
All this wouln't happend if he was using free open source software and gnu plys linux
>>
>>51546641
roll 3d20
multiply by the number of files downloaded
add the total filesize in megabytes
append 3 zeroes
>>
I used youtube downloader to download his video
I also used adblock
That will teach him what it means to be on the receiving end of piracy
>>
>>51546085
>Micros*ft and other corporations abused this Czech guy over piracy

Fuck I read that as privacy. I expected that guy from the czech site that exposed Windows 10's privacy issues to get jailed or something for doing that.
>>
This is a fake story made by a anti-piracy group.
>http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/11/26/1759228/czech-judge-cuts-deal-with-software-pirate-get-200k-youtube-views-or-pay-huge-fine?utm_source=commentcnt&utm_medium=feed

Read the comments bitches. OP is a colossal faggot as per usual.
>>
>>51546085
>2015
>Rick Rolling

You faggits are never gonna give it up are you?
>>
>>51546605
Correct. They are not fictional, and actually exist in reality.
>>
>>51554036
>This is a PR campaign orchestrated by BSA (Business Software Aliance), see this article (in czech, google translated) https://translate.google.com/t... [google.com] It's not right to pirate software but it's also not right to lie, shame on you, BSA.

ayy bunch of assholes

screw them and this shitty video
>>
File: 1448051181622.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1448051181622.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>M$crosoft
>>
>>51550095
>I think it's stupid that people are supporting him when he commited crimes and the company is letting him off so easily

This is b8, rite? Or are you just sarcastically suggesting that "the company" gets to decide when he has and hasn't broken a retarded law?
>>
>>51554864
If you understood law you would know that the victim (Microsoft, and other forms) can drop the charges, which they said they would do if he agreed to do a PSA. Which is far better than paying an insane amount in damages.
>>
I hope i am not the only one who RAPORTED THAT SHIT FROM 2 ACOUNTS
>>
>>51550095
>company is letting him off so easily
probably because no actual damage was done?
if they would have really lost $300k, they wouldn't let him get away with it
>>
Like I give shit about some retarded Slav.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.