[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
found a sd card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 20151126_182445.jpg (568 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151126_182445.jpg
568 KB, 2048x1152
I found this sd card on the ground at uni yesterday. What risks do i run if i pop it in my computer to see whats on it? Is it possible to use something like sandboxie to keep it from doing anything? Any advice would be appreciated. Pic is the card in my hand
>>
>>51545425
just live boot an os then open the drive from that
use tails or something
>>
The chance of it being a virus is so fucking slim. Stop being a paranoid faggot and just see what's on it.
>>
You gonna get hacked senpai
>>
Just scan it with malwarebytes and don't run any executables
>>
>>51545425
None
Make sure autorun is disabled or open on linux

Get some data recovery software and scan the card, see what goodies show up
>>
>>51545425
Cut your fucking nails OP.
>>
>>51545425
Give it back Jamal. That's probably got someone's photos on it.
>>
>>51545425
make sure your OS does not have AutoRun ON
by default.
>>
>>51545592
>Cut
You mean bite, right?
>>
>ankle socks
just kill yourself
>>
>>51545425
Welcome to the Illuminati. In that sd card you will find the secrets that made all the tech giants who they are.
>>
>>51545637
>2016
>biting your nails
For what reason?
Manicures are 5$ a hand if you're lazy as fuck.
>>
>>51545425
>>51545564
Seconded. Turn of Auto play. Scan it with malwarebytes and make sure you can see all file extentions. Then open it on Sandboxie and poke around. I do this kind of stuff all the time.
>>
Some Asian dude made a smaller version of the same box found in the movie sneakers.
>>
>>51545686
Biting is $0 and takes 30 seconds a hand.
>>
>>51545726
And gives you stress,makes wounds on your hands, makes your nails look ugly and makes any social interaction harder or heck any time you touch your keyboard with your nails or anything you will be scratching it because of your sharp as ass nails.
>>
>>51545425
Wow. Nice nails family!
>>
>>51545794
>stress
Lmao
>wounds
Manlet
>...
Dude, learn to bite your nails properly, I never scratch shit.
>>
>>51545726
0 seconds a hand if you multitask, since it only requires one hand.
>>51545794
I bite my nails to perfectly manicured perfection thank you very much.
>>
>>51545637
Fucking disgusting, great way to ruin your nails, and take in the bacteria build up underneath your nails.
>>
>>51545861
I bet you touch doorknobs and don't wash your hands after, that's 100x worse.
>>
>>51545861
I need my nails. It gives me that last little bit of reach so I can wipe my ass.
>>
Fuck nails. What's on the sd card?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.