[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that USB is the reason why laptops are so thick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: DSC00560-980x653.jpg (41 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
DSC00560-980x653.jpg
41 KB, 980x653
Daily reminder that USB is the reason why laptops are so thick.
>>
Daily reminder that the first water cooled laptop is coming soon, making mobile gaming machines more cumbersome
>>
>>51537404
I don't care about thick laptops

Gimme a larger battery that lasts a week pls

Gimme a keyboard with key press depth and travel

Fags
>>
>daily reminder that not eating anything still makes you a fat ass
>not getting creamated at your local cemetary
>>
My first laptop had a huge extending handle, a 9" monochrome LCD and was powered by a mighty 286.

You could use it to derail a train, bludgeon the driver to death then play gorillas.bas

So as you can imagine, all this bitching about devices being too thick confuses me somewhat.
>>
>>51537474
>You could use it to derail a train, bludgeon the driver to death then play gorillas.bas
Spotted the terrorist.
>>
daily reminder that a physical keyboard is the reason why laptops are so big
>>
>>51537450
>he doesn't get creamated at his local creamery
>>
>>51537404
>so thick
ooo. alrite. i literally could not ask for a thinner laptop. then again im using the absolute pinnacle of human computing mid 2012 retina macbook pro 15"
>>
daily reminder that a laptop's requirement for a physical existence in order to be used is the reason why laptops are so thick
>>
We could just remove the CPU and make them a lot smaller.
>>
>>51537404
Daily reminder that your MOM is the reason why my dick is so thick.
>>
>>51537404

>giving a shit about thickness of a laptop
>>
>>51537404
Get a fucking tablet.
Or buy a 17" workstation. Anything in between is useless.
>>
Daily reminder that this is a daily reminder.
>>
>>51537656
Mind = Blow
>>
>>51537656
Daily reminder that this is a daily reminder of a daily reminder.
>>
>>51537691
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is fucking retarded. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>51537765
>responding to tripfags.
>>
>>51537825
>responding to pasta
>>
>>51537825
>>51537836
>"Responding"
Go back to mexico Juan, you can't into english for shit.
>>
>>51537420
>water cooling
how will the water cool down when all of it is hot
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.