[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that feminist programming language coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: KXN9qCc.png (47 KB, 1412x1234) Image search: [Google]
KXN9qCc.png
47 KB, 1412x1234
How's that feminist programming language coming?
>>
>>51533067

I've got to re-new the domain in Dec soon.
>>
What's the domain? Googling comes up with a github page with a ton of dead links to bitbucket.
>>
>>51533267

feministsoftwarefoundation.org

Have to renew it soon.
>>
>>51533067
2013 memes desu
>>
>>51533067
who cares?
>>
>mfw I was a core dev for c+= for 3 months
>mfw I did it ironically as a joke
>mfw it turned out to be unironic in the end
>mfw I was an unronic feminist supporter
/g/esus Christ
Ask me anything
>>
>>51535356
Did you get payed atleast?
>>
>>51535458
Yes. I was head of editing (the wiki) and head of security on the main site. So as the sysadmin, I was paid for my work. In btc.
>>
File: dr_jekyll_and_my_sides.png (247 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
dr_jekyll_and_my_sides.png
247 KB, 346x427
>>51535497
>in btc
>>
>>51533067
how will this even work? its the first time i hear about it

maybe its some spoonfed framework with a lot of preprogrammed stuff that lets the user create relatively customized apps and compiles regardless of syntax errors? because to be fair i dont see feminists programming in something like c++ tbqh, they hate logic in the first place
>>
File: Erect.png (99 KB, 371x207) Image search: [Google]
Erect.png
99 KB, 371x207
>>51536058
Rekt
>>
>>51533067
it rustled some jimmies but didn't stop the SJW github scanners
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.