[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOR wierdness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TOR.jpg (191 KB, 1494x1014) Image search: [Google]
TOR.jpg
191 KB, 1494x1014
Why is every TOR connection I make now run through this one IP address 1st? Anyone confirm - ? NSA tracking T-error-ists?? OR is it my ISP routing me there??????
>>
>>51532176
because that's the entry node you're connected to dipshit
>>
>>51532176
(same user for previous thread)

Second time it gave me
>89.31.57.5

How are you finding the real location? It didn't tell me Algeria for the first one.

>>51532206
Rude tbqh
>>
>>51532206
Entry nodes should change every time you refresh or re-route. This never does..... ever.....
>>
>>51532237
Search the IP address with Duck Duck Go seach engine.
>>
>>51532315

Why Duck Duck Go? Any particular reason?
I had Duck Duck Go and it gave me viruses.
>>
File: 1396521991663.jpg (124 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
1396521991663.jpg
124 KB, 800x551
>>51532237
>Rude
Holy fuck nigger, where do you think you are?
>>
>>51532426
It's Anonymous. doesn't track you.
A seach engine can't give you a virus, bucko....
>>
>>51532460
I think it's bait - he's really NSA, and playing dumb for inside info.....
I have seemingly been targeted for monitoring by this IP address and wnt to know if I am the only one - suspect my ISP is doing this...
>>
>>51532463
I got a virus and Duck Duck Go got attached to it.
Does it trace it better? Interesting.
>>51532509
You're being paranoid. I am no way affiliated with NSA.. calm down.
>>
wipe all cache/cookies, though if you aren't a dumbass and use an unmodified TOR browser this isn't necessary (full profile/header spoofing add-on recommended).
reset your IP, unless for some reason you have a static connection.

Connect to a secure VPN which behaves as if it were your normal connection. Then use a proxy, configure TOR to use the proxy.
Then connect to TOR.

If for some reason you still have the first gate as the same as before,
Your computer is compromised.
Completely reformat the HDD. This includes wiping/rewriting the MBR, if possible. Reinstall the OS.

Repeat the cleanup/connection process.
If it happens again your HDD, motherboard, or add-in network card's firmware has been bugged.
At this point you should head for the hills, because you've been doing some nasty shit and people with the resources know all the nasty shit you've been doing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.