[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have the opportunity to see richard stallman, and i whant a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: richard-stallman.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
richard-stallman.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
i have the opportunity to see richard stallman, and i whant a picture whit him but im not sure if his going to be happy if i use an iphone for the photo,
so any free software alternative that i can use maybe use a AOSP android phone?
>>
File: Ada LoveLace.jpg (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Ada LoveLace.jpg
40 KB, 200x200
>>51530636
Just use an actual camera.
>>
Hold up a thinkpad and take a pic with the webcam
>>
>>51530643
i wanna get his autograph
in dell latitude is ok?
>>
>>51530643
Yeah, but a camera with unupgradable firmware, so it's an appliance and not a computer.
>>
>>51530636
He won't mind and will say you're the one who should be sorry. He will not want you to put the photo on facebook though.
>>
>>51530636
>whant
>>
File: 1410150817281.png (800 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1410150817281.png
800 KB, 816x612
>>51530636
I've had dinner with RMS with my wife before.
He doesn't like when you talk about free software over pasta.
Ask to talk to him about his girlfriend Dora, who lives in Italy.
Laugh at his shitty jokes in Italian and Spanish.

And if you get him a drink, make sure it's a glass of ice, and a mug of hot water, so he can mix them to be the proper tempurature.

His really very nice, but the man's life is free software. If you're taking him out somewhere, give the guy a break.

Best of luck to you. Don't let your inner /g/ come out, else you'll ruin it.
>>
he's coming to mi uni in mexico next friday, should i go?
>>
have fun slobbing on his micropenis you stupid fucking nerd
>>
>>51533052
Yes, give one one reason why you shouldn't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.