[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>51529778 dont bother, its top mame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>>51529778
dont bother, its top mame
>>
>>51529778
if you have money to throw away, send it to me instead
>>
>>51529778
Be a good goy and buy the latest tech trend. You don't want your friends to laugh at you calling you a Poorfag right?
>>
>>51529778
>smart phone does everything a smart watch does and more
>but you have it on ur wrist lol
>>
My apple watch is probably my favourite gadget at the moment. I new i'd love it as i had a fitbit that showed incoming calls. Apple watch basically does that but with every single thing your iPhone does, and it doesn't just show the stuff, you can also respond. I use Siri all the time with it to organises my life. it's great just sorting out your pantry and telling siri what to add to your shopping list as you go. i'ts just natural. if i had my phone in my hand and my watch on my wrist, and i got a notification, i would most likely look at my watch first
>>
If you're the type of child who's glued to your phone constantly, this will allow you to act as such without having to take your phone out of your pocket every 16 seconds.

Otherwise, you're correct in suggesting that it's a meme.
>>
>>51532254
>implying siri actually works
>>
>>51529778
As someone who often leaves their phone out of earshot, having a notification on my wrist is useful. Athletes like it for training data, since it can read heartrate. That's about all I can think of.
>>
I'm getting a Garmin 230, can track all my runs, has a decent UI. Almost went with the 235 for the heart rate monitor but I'm wary of how well the optical sensor works. Seems worth it to me, but I'm an /out/ kinda guy.
>>
>>51532288
what do you mean? never had a problem with it. it's gets the words right more often than any other voice control
>>
It's kinda useful but at the same time hard to justify spending more than like 50 bucks for. Luckily you can pick up refurbished LG G Watches for around that nowadays
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.