[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Watch burns man's arm. Jorgen Mouritzen noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: Apple Watch brændte min arm 4.jpg (60 KB, 600x588) Image search: [Google]
Apple Watch brændte min arm 4.jpg
60 KB, 600x588
Apple Watch burns man's arm.

Jorgen Mouritzen noticed his arm was burning from an Apple Watch. He returned the watch to his dealer in Sweden, where Apple concluded the source of the burn came from external sources and not from the watch. At this moment Apple has no comment.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/kup/apple-watch-i-braendte-sig-fast-i-joergens-arm-jeg-kunne-lugte-braendt-koed/5840854
>>
>>51527921
>his dealer
This is why you never buy this shit from people hanging around the street
>>
>>51527963
it's probably a result of translation but dealer can also mean "returned to the store he bought it from"
>>
>>51528001
Right this exactly. Can't wait for the damage control from Apple shills.
>>
>>51528036
HIS WATCH DIDN'T BURN HIS WRIST, IT WAS ACTING IN SELF DEFENCE
>>
>>51527921
Well all the demonstration Watches in Stores are all really warm to the touch so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>51527921
ehh, looks like he took a lighter to its wristband
>>
It's not a bug it's a feature.
>>
>>51527921
>apple faggots will defend this
>>
I hate Apple just as much as anyone, but if that's an actual picture then there's no way the watch did that. It looks like the strap was exposed to an open flame.
>>
>>51528036
It's like the first gen retina macbooks throttling the cpu down to 0.8 ghz and still overheating all over again.
"Overheating is subjective!"
>>
>>51527921
My boss saw that pic and thought it was a ballsac.Now I'm jobless.
>>
>>51528330
Yeah, I don't think that its possible for the strap to burn him...
>>
>>51528364
>heat metal up
>hot metal burns
>???
>strap burn!
>>
File: 3.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
Looks pretty bad. Wasn't it supposed to be a medical watch?
>>
>>51528445
That's one hairy penis.
>>
>>51528445
Look, the watch has aged the poor guy as well.
>>
apple likes to deny their products are defective until they have no choice but to admit it

a despicable company that has acted this way time and time again
>>
>>51527921
I guess you can say that's Apple on suicide watch.
>>
>>51528929
kek'd
>>
>>51527921
Well that isn't near the watch unit itself so I dunno.

inb4 he was wearing it over one of those induction stoves and it conducted the heat
>>
>>51528868

DELETE THIS
>>
>>51528995
delete this
>>
File: shit.png (263 KB, 770x720) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
263 KB, 770x720
Maybe he was wearing it wrong.
>>
File: autism diagnosis.png (35 KB, 531x604) Image search: [Google]
autism diagnosis.png
35 KB, 531x604
>>51529241
But there's only one turkey.
>>
>>51528386
And how did the metal heat up?
>i-it came from an open flame i swear!
>>
How the fuck can it heat up at the edges, away from the "clock" as well ?
It's one thing to dislike overpriced products and another thing to make up bullshit for attention.
>>
>>51529365
The watch overheating.
>>
>>51528036
Maybe he's a vampire or werewolf and the silver reacted with his undead skin!

Why are you so quick to imply Apple's involvement!? It could have just as easily been Helsing!
>>
>>51529427
The man claims it came from the watch while his hand was free in the air. Also he hasn't sued Apple for a penny, he just wants a new iWatch.
>>
>>51529719
That, sir, is bullshit.

The scorched area of the strap is larger than the iWatch itself and the amount of heat required to scorch the strap would have caused damage to the iWatch itself.

Something heated the strap and it burned him. That's not Apple's problem.
>>
>>51529765
Is it true that you suck cock? They say all apple employees do!
>>
>>51529788
I don't even like Apple. I hate their user base, their devices are nothing special and their laptops are made to under perform.

But when something isn't their fault it isn't their fucking fault.
>>
>>51529719
>Also he hasn't sued Apple for a penny, he just wants a new iWatch.
As if that doesn't have any monetary value.
>>
Obviously he wore it wrong.
>>
>>51529816
I'll take that as a yes.
>>
File: islamic minion.jpg (151 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
islamic minion.jpg
151 KB, 728x728
APPLE WATCHES CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS
>>
>>51529898
Sounds like you're just as bad as Applefags.
>>
Funny, I made a post on apple forums (Jokingly) about this issue and they wouldn't stop calling me for two weeks.
They can publicly say what they want, but I know they have fuck all faith in their products.
>>
>>51529719
>sue
He was swedish, not american
>>
>>51529910
Can Apple watches melt dank memes?
>>
>>51527921
if enough current was going via that chain strap to cause that he would have felt the electricity before the burn. i call bullshit on it being the watch .,
>>
>>51530092
>I have no idea how electricity works: the post
>>
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7011971?start=0&tstart=0

iSuicideWatch
>>
>buy watch from drugs dealer
>wear it
>notice arm is on fire
>file complaint
>>
>>51527921
Looks like he put a 9 volt battery or maybe a car battery on his watch band. There is nothing to lead me to believe the watch caused this.

The burn marks are in the middle of the watch band
>>
>>51530289
>Yes, talked to Apple. The rep was concerned that it got so hot, and told me they would do an express replace. Then she checked and saw that I did not have Applecare, and told me that they would not do an express replace. Really disappointing customer service so far.
LOL
>>
>>51527921

He should have checked his privilege.
>>
>>51530289
Which one of you posted that ?
>>
File: 360jobs.png (21 KB, 470x495) Image search: [Google]
360jobs.png
21 KB, 470x495
>>51531304
>Really disappointing customer service so far.

Someone would be proud.
>>
>>51530289
My fucking sides. How no one get that it's a troll ?
>>
>>51527921
I'm not even a shill, but how does that even happen, there's no way the watch could overheat that much without noticing it.

Only rational explanation would be >>51531238
only a car battery could do something like that
>>
>Apple Watch burns man's arm.
>external source no the watch

click bait
>>
As much as I hate apple shills
I cant imagine any possible way this burn was from a malfunction. looks like he leaned up against a bbq or a blowtorch or something
>>
>You are wearing it wrong

Seriouls, how can this happen? Did the make the wrist band too tight? Constantly rub his arm on something? Weird stuff
>>
File: Not a Troll.png (85 KB, 1218x831) Image search: [Google]
Not a Troll.png
85 KB, 1218x831
>>51530289
How hasn't this been deleted by their mods yet?
>>
>>51533893
That's bretty gud though.
>>
How does the wrist band start burning on a 205mah battery watch?
>>
>>51528868
This is actually true. I'm particularly annoyed that my second MBP has now developed a problem in a non-moving part. The first MBP I had was the last non-unibody MBP and it outright died thanks to the stupid BGA issue.

My current MBP is the late 2013 MBP and it seems the DC-in board on for the MagSafe is failing in some fashion. The external plug can get very, very hot (over 80 degrees C) doing things viewing a web page with a lot of JavaScript.

I'm throwing down enough money for these things to expect better quality than this. If it weren't for the fact that I dislike all the other notebook manufacturers, I'd buy a different brand. If IBM had not sold off the ThinkPad to Lenovo, I would have never bought the second MBP after the first.

Outside of the Apple computers, I've never, ever had a computer fail in any fashion going back to the 1990s.
>>
File: 1443948443299.gif (4 MB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1443948443299.gif
4 MB, 432x288
>>51528386
From the watch getting hot? Lmao dude seriously

like cmon now
>>
>>51534300
What about Asus?
>>
>>51534329
for >>51529365
>>
>>51528345
>>>>>>YouTube comment section.
>>
Now with iHeat.
>>
>Danskjävel
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>51528293
Kek
>>
>Apple
>a brand that prides itself with being a "Luxury" "Classy" brand
>making a faggy digital watch in an industry where classiness and luxury is dictated by exactly the opposite from digital: mechanical, old-school, 17/18/19th century design incorporated with luxury materials and pretentious noble fonts and design
Steve Jobs would have begun a genocide within Apple if he heard what the idiots did. He understood where Apple philosophy can fit, and which circles it can't do shit in, and what needs to be done in order to really stand out in such circles.
Apple would at best be capable of being relevant in the watch industry if it shat out a watch capable of holoprojection.
The way things are, the Apple watch is merely the same shit you can do on a phone, on a retarded screen format level. Miniaturization in this aspect is not only not new, but also an inconvenience.
>>
>>51527921
People will try anything to blame others for their own actions.
>>
>leave on iWarm
>burn yourself because your skin isn't good enough for Apple products
>blame Apple

LMAO
>>
look at these fingernails

This is some lowlife scum that just wants to attract media hype for fame and money.

Not saying Applel is a decent company but this kek is just in it for the attention.
>>
>>51528445
What the fuck is wrong with this skin
>>
>>51533893
>maybe apple just innovated too hard with this one

My fucking sides
>>
>>51533893
>I've finally found a way to check the time without having to take out my iPhone® 6 Plus™, it really is revolutionary, I'm surprised no-one's ever done it before.
>Watch™
>iPhone® 6 Plus™
>Maybe it's the microwave charger in the thing
>microwave charger
>maybe apple just innovated too hard with this one.

I don't know who done that, but if you read this, thx. I think that's the perfection.

And all those
>MY watch burnt my arm and Apple replaced my watch with a new one.
are priceless.
How people can be so stupid.
>>
>>51533421
poe's law
>>
>>51527921
I can't be fucked making a dummy account. Can someone post on there that they fell asleep with their hand in a bowl of popcorn whilst wearing the iwatch (bonus points if you slyly hint in a PG rating kind of way that you were watching "erotica") and that you were woken up by all of the remaining kernels at the bottom of the bowl popping?
>>
He is from Denmark not Sweden though.
>>
>>51527921

Introducing... the iSkin
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.