[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello g. OP is an idiot and bought a couple of speakers without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: speakers.png (319 KB, 716x514) Image search: [Google]
speakers.png
319 KB, 716x514
Hello g. OP is an idiot and bought a couple of speakers without any idea how to use them. Here they are.
>>
File: label.png (451 KB, 677x327) Image search: [Google]
label.png
451 KB, 677x327
What you see is what I have, the online guides are really vague and I can't find anything. Help please?
>>
>>51526880
>step one: get better speakers
>step two: git gud
>step three: GTFO
>>
>>51526880
Show us the ports. We don't know how to plug it if we don't see the ports on it.

Btw, why would you buy a product without knowing how to use it ?
Do you buy a car without a license ?
>>
Good job, you bought fake speakers. Toshiba speaker serial numbers that start with 94091 do not exist. Everyone should know this by now.

Enjoy your shitty drivers that are also used in dollar store headphones.
>>
>>51526880

You need an amp and wire.
>>
>>51526880
You need electric rope.
>>
>buy a spool of speaker wire
>cut into 4 pieces
>insert into red and black clips on back of speaker
>plug other ends into amp
>plug amp into 3.5mm jack
>>
>>51526880
I used to work on an assembly line packaging and shipping out loads of stereo speakers, what you got there is a ATU or an assembly line testing unit, we use those ports to check for faults etc

You can't use it man you need the proper digitally signed hardware for it to work, I'd take it back and get your money back man
>>
>get speaker wire
>hook two wires to left socket of wall AC
>hook those to the red part of the speaker
>get two more wires, put in right socket of wall AC
>hook those to the black part of the speaker
>use 3.5mm and hook into your shit computer for maximum sound
>>
>>51526912
Those are the ports you fucking salami

>>51526880
Hope you have an amp or at transceiver
You'll also need 12 gauge copper speaker wire
>>
>>51526880
>25 watts max

enjoy your floppy farty bass.
>>
>>51526880
you need wires and a stereo amplifier, which can output 2x25W to 8ohm speakers.
>>
>>51527022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vCGwJ1vs0w
>>
>>51526880
>buy amplifier if you don't have one
>connect left speaker to left channel and right to right channel
>>
>>51526958
>>51526926
Don't worry, they were 5 dollars at a garage sale. Didn't figure they would be of much use.
>>
>hesgoingallout.bait
>>
File: 20151125_165949.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151125_165949.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Those wires plug into one of these
>>
>>51526880
You need an amp, such as a legal and speaker wire.
>>
Speaker wire has a stripe on the negative wire which goes into the black hole. You'll need to plug it into a receiver on the other end.
>>
>>51527274
can you shake it a little bit more?
>>
You need an amplifier.
Ex: www.amazon.com/dp/B0049P6OTI
(Class T Amplifiers tend to be rather high quality and miniaturized compared to other types of amplifiers, and they're mostly affordable.)

And you need speaker wire.
Ex: www.amazon.com/dp/B006LW0WDQ

Position your amp where you want it to sit and position your speakers where you want them to sit.

Unroll speaker wire to meet from the amplifier to the left speaker and then cut two identical lengths. One length will go from red terminal to red terminal (power) and the other length will go from black terminal to black terminal (ground).

Do the same thing for the right speaker, although the length of cable may differ than the amount needed for the left speaker.

Plug your power to the amplifier and the input source to the amplifier, turn on, and you should have audio through the speakers.
>>
jesus what a shitty thread
>>
File: 20151125_174616.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151125_174616.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>51527867
I got u
>>
>>51526978
What could go wrong
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.