[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>browse /g/ >learn how easly you can open your computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lc95tsnjbV1qa3rug.png
58 KB, 500x428
>browse /g/
>learn how easly you can open your computer to clean and changr specs
>open it up
>cool doesnt look that complicated and there seem to be room for more raam storage?
>see fan on cpu is clothed with dust
>Gonna need to buy air pressure for this
>put fan and everything back
>connect computer and about to buy air pressure
>its BLUE screen
>cant even get to window menu

I have to write on my phone for this
>>
>>51524264
Rip
>>
>>51524264
>need air pressure for this
>put fan back

you put your fan out of your pc for air pressure cleaning? what the fuck? did you learn in these /g/ore threads?
>>
>>51524264
>put fan and everything back

no, you didn't.
>>
Loose sata cable. Or a power connector. Or the ram isn't seated properly. Or a demonic force ruined your pc just in time for black Friday. Dont worry Timmy. Mom will buy you a new one.
>>
File: 1404287254356.png (303 KB, 724x669) Image search: [Google]
1404287254356.png
303 KB, 724x669
Op here

After googling it Seems like puttning new cooling paste is important. I i think i bent the lock-in plastic on the processor fan so only own gets in locked in place.

Should i buy new fan at same time with cool paste?

Also how possible is it that i need to change motherboard or processor completly? My computer is 3-4 years old.

Also this is alm The info on current
What should a upgrade?
I want something that can handle fallout 4 on least medium settings

Cpu core i5 3450
Hd1TB seagate Sata 6gig/s
Corsair 8gb kit ddr3
Mk msi z77a-s01 inet
GK pcle evga gf GTX 650
Fd inet core3000t usb3
>>
Bum
>>
>>51525339
It's a good machine. Dont buy a new fan unless you have to. Termal paste is whatever, use the cheapest one, dont fall for the marketing bullshit.
>>
>>51525676

OK my what should i upgrade to improved games like FO 4
It runs like shit, really slow and bad framerate even when I play on lowest settings
>>
>>51525845
Definitely the graphics card.
>>
>>51524264
>seem to be room for more raam storage?
Kill yourself
>>
>>51525845
Double the ram, buy a better video card. Fo4 is an unoptimized piece of shit it will run slow whatever you do. If you want a true console experience play it on lowest settings, 720p and enjoy your blistering 30 fps.
>>
File: MSI.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MSI.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>51525676
Just be sure to use enough thermal paste.
>>
>>51524264
> put fan and everything back
you fucked up the thermal bond between the cpu and the fan you dumb dumb.

rip OPs computer
>>
>>51525933

How do i fix?
>>
>>51525919
Kek they actually put such a small amount?
For true gaming experience he should put twice the amount : ^ )
>>
>>51526390
>failing at the carrot nose face.
>>
>>51525933
Thermal bond don't mean shit son. I cleaned my CPU off with vodka and botched the paste application and I still get good temps.
The fact that he gets a blue screen at all means he must've forgot to plug something in.
>>
>>51526417
:^(
>>
>>51525339
You probably forgot to plug something in, dipshit.
Take pictures of your guts and post them here, /g/ will rescue you.

Also: did you take the cpu cooler completely off or not?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.