[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BB priv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bb priv.jpg (74 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
bb priv.jpg
74 KB, 1200x900
so what's the deal with this

does anyone here actually own one and is it a meme or not
>>
I went to the ATT store last week and tried it out. My only gripe is that the keys are too small (I have big hands). Otherwise I have no complaints besides the price.
>>
>>51524135
i heard that it's top heavy and falls out of your hands when you flip the screen up

is this true or no
>>
gonna camp out in this thread
thinking of finally upgrading from my droid 4 so i'd like to know what's good
>>
>>51524153
I didn't have that probably but I only played with it for about 4 minutes. The back is extremely grip able and like I said earlier I have big hands so that may have helped.
>>
>>51524153
>>51524461
They also had those anti-theft locks on the back of them so I wasn't able to get a "true" grip
>>
>>51524461
>>51524483
I read somewhere the keys themselves act like a trackpad, is that true? How does the keyboard feel? Does it have a satisfying 'click?'
>>
I've owned it for a few weeks now. Will answer a few questions.

>>51524135
I have average hands and even at first I thought they were too small but after using it for a bit I'm very comfortable with them now. But if you're hands are bigger than mine then I'd think it might not work out for you.

>>51524153
desu senpai it feels pretty balanced with the screen up. Feels top heavy when it is closed. Really depends on where you grip it.

>>51524499
Yes it does work as a trackpad but only for scrolling. I find myself scrolling with the trackpad more than the screen. Does make a clicky sound but it definitely is tactile. You can really tell when the key is pressed and it isn't squishy.
>>
>>51524583
Thanks senpai
>>
>>51524620
doesn't make a clicky sound*
>>
>>51524583
>>51524669
well damn i'm gonna miss the click of my droid 4's keyboard
but i might get the priv after all
you ever use a droid 4, by the way? my biggest concern is that a portrait-style keyboard would be too small and uncomfortable to use
>>
>>51524086
i tried one out in store. the quality of it isn't great. doesn't really feel like a premium phone
>>
>>51524583
what privacy features does it add to android?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.