[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you waiting for /g/? I just ordered a Moto G to replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What are you waiting for /g/? I just ordered a Moto G to replace my current piece of shit Zenfone 2. Fortunately it won't be here until next week.
>>
>>51513010
Shit, *unfortunately.
>>
>>51513010
nexus 5x.
Did one shipping today at 3am. Hopefully it's here tomorrow.
>>
>>51513289
Now I feel stupid. I didn't even bother to check their shipping options. I just went with free. Then again probably impossible since I used Moto Maker.
>>
Enjoy only having 1GB of RAM you retard.
>>
>>51513010
I almost considered a Zenfone 2 today instead of the Moto G. What made you change your mind?
>>
ordered LG G3 off swappa.

be here Friday.
>>
>>51513010
>intentionally and unironically purchasing a lenovo[rola] product
>>51513409
>intentionally and unironically using novo maker
>>
>>51513460
The OS and overall performance. I've actually had the Zenfone for over a month. The ASUS bloat is god awful as is whatever their Android skin is called. It even ran games like Rayman Jungle Run worse than my old Moto G 1st gen.

Two things though. I might just have a faulty unit because it had trouble reading microSD card and had issues with SMS and MMS. I also had the 2GB RAM version not the 4GB RAM version.
>>
>>51513523
I told /g/ zenfone was meme hundred of times
But /g/ never listen
>>
>>51513450

>Needing more than 1GB of RAM
>>
>>51513777
>>51513450
>not buying the 2gb RAM model
>>
>>51513409
it's okay friend :).
>>
>>51513801
You actually can't unless you pay like $400+
>>
>>51513010

I just replaced my piece of shit zenfone 2 OP, got a Nexus 6P last week its great, hope you enjoy your new phone to. I sold my piece of shit zenfone 2 for $150 used auction on ebay, I paid $200 for it so not a bad resale value
>>
>>51513923
I was going to sell it, but Amazon offered a full refund so I lucked out. It'll pay for the majority of the phone.
>>
>>51513884
are you fucking retarded? the 2gb version is $220, unless you live in Aussieland like a faggot then sure.
>>
>>51513010
t420 with 8gb of ram that i got on ebay for $142.50
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.