[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /g/'s opinion on the Moto G 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What's /g/'s opinion on the Moto G 3?
>>
Every moto g i fucking shit, it isjust shiled here.
>>
Pretty good for $220, Moto G was shilled here up until the 3rd gen came out I noticed. Not sure what happened but I considered it even without G's approval. For $220 I couldn't find a phone with the right balance of features I wanted.

2 GB of ram
Decent camera 13 megapixel
16 GB of storage
waterproof is a plus
front decent speaker
sd card support

performance (MAIN REASON I went with it). I couldn't stand all these other phones with better specs that went slower because of the bloat or whatever the fuck it was slowing them down.
>>
Best buy has a new moto g 2nd gen for $100. Is that a good deal?
>>
>>51508419

if you are ok with the specs sure.
>>
>>51507937
I had the first moto g when it came out, it was pretty good...but the whole thing got obliterated when I crashed my longboard during a downhill session.

Now I have the 2015 1gb version and am pretty happy with it. Performance can get sluggish (not surprised considering it's 1gb) but it's not noticeable.

Camera's good, I have a 128gb card so the 8gb onboard isn't a big deal, and the speakers are pretty good. I'm going to put CM on it when I have a chance.

I can imagine that the 2gb version is way better.
>>
>>51508419
Sure take it anon, you will love the stereo speakers
>>
Went for a wileyfox swift instead. It should arrive tomorrow so fingers crossed it's not a fucking disaster
>>
>>51509184

How much? specs?
>>
My Moto G 3rd Gen has three light spots in the upper left. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Thinking about calling warranty about the light spots, but I hear Motorola customer service is absolute shit. It's annoying though, and I want it replaced.
>>
>>51507937
I bought one, for its price its nice. Probably won't replace it until it breaks. It's not a flagship, but iys a very nice cheap phone, easy to get custom roms on as well. The only really bad thing about it was the non removable battery. At least its water proof
>>
>>51509840
It is absolute shit. I had to call 4 times about my issue that wasn't resolved. Nexus 6's speaker cracks and I'll just live with it...
>>
>>51508908
>the 8gb onboard isn't a big deal
I get Play Store errors saying the phone is low on storage all the time, preventing me from updating/installing new apps. It's easily fixed by clearing the cache, but it gets annoying. Do you also suffer from this? Can't wait until it gets Marshmallow so I can make the SD card act as internal storage.
>>
Don't bother, I bought mine a few months ago and it turns out the digitizer is really sensitive and sometimes not responsive. Now I'm using my girlfriend's G2 which is working out pretty nicely. Don't bother with the Moto G 3rd, not worth the money.
>>
The zenfone 2 is better bang for the buck. Moto G is just an overpriced meme at this point.
>>
>>51509184
I just ordered it too out of curiosity. Since it's amazon I can send it back if I don't like it. Specs are pretty good for a 200 bucks phone.
>>
>>51510915
My G 2nd Gen had a bad speaker. I just put up with it too.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.