[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google Play Music + YouTube Red.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Do any of you subscribe to this? Thoughts?
>>
>streaming music
>paying for it
Just download a FLAC rip, holy shit.
>>
>paying 18 dollars a month for literally no reason
Stop being a lazy nigger and download your music like a real man ought to
>>
>>51502282
It's $10.
>>
>>51502341

I want to buy them but jewgle fucking blocked all purchases because I tried to buy something while on vacation overseas and now are asking me to provide picture of my passport and an electrical bill
>>
>>51502243
I subscribe to Google Play Music, the player is quite bad, but the library and radio is way better than what Spotify or Deezer has.

Not sure what YouTube Red even is.
>>
>>51502531
Google does a shitty job clarifying this. If you pay for YouTube Red you have Google Play Music. If you pay for Google Play Music you have YouTube Red. For whatever reason they advertise them as separate services.

YouTube Red is ad-free youtube, allows background video play and some other shit like offline video I think.
>>
>>51502543
background video play is free with xposed. Fucking hell, it's ridiculous that it's not built into youtube. Same with a search feature with your liked videos.
>>
For $10 a month and song quality at the same level of itunes (320 kbps) its really good.

Also, if you sync it with your phone, you can set a playlist to automatically download in your phone's storage for offline use.
>>
>>51502543
Turns out Red is available only in U.S., so it doesn't do anything for me.
>>
What's the point of Youtube Red if you have Adblock?
>>
>>51502667
Background play on your phone since that's how a lot of people listen to music now. Offline play as well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.