[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the highest paying and most laid back I.T position that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: yo.jpg (27 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
27 KB, 405x720
What is the highest paying and most laid back I.T position that requires little to no educational requirements?

I basically just want to sit on my ass and browse the web while I get paid a decent wage.

They exist, dont hold out on me /g/
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>51495933
I dont get it
>>
self employed hipster
pay:0
work:0
0/0=0
godmode ratio
>>
>>51496002
Is this similar to being self-unemployed?
>>
>>51495587

Used to work at an elderly home. If something happend they could call me for help. This happened on average 2/3 a shift. Meaning that 95% of the time I was just chilling there.Pay is also shit though.

As far as IT related stuff, I wouldn't know. I can imagine being the sysadmin on some highschool or something being easy as shit.
>>
>>51496052
High school students are always fucking with you.
I know I was. Always trying to find ways around the blocks.
>>
>>51496111

1. Install a bunch of spyware.
2. Whenever you notice someone trying to mess things up, report to the principal.
3. Exaggerate how bad it is what the student was doing.
4. Make sure students know you caused this shitstorm.

profit
>>
Does anyone know how much to charge a big company for a fault or bug in software that charges customers 50 cent less and will result in 78000 euro more profit in one year?
>>
>>51496173
78000 euros
>>
Im already working in a school for $26 per hour, but I want more.

Theres got to be something more...
>>
>>51496164
opening a terminal is a trip to the principals
>>
>>51496052
you would think so, but with teachers and shit always coming to you with really dumb shit and blaming you when something goes wrong is way more frustrating than it's worth
>>
>>51495587
Even if I knew the answer to your question I would not post it on this board. It's far too public.
>>
Become a night guard and bring a laptop.
>>
File: url7.jpg (20 KB, 302x276) Image search: [Google]
url7.jpg
20 KB, 302x276
>>51495587
>IT
Try night shift security
>>
>>51499767
this, i'm sysadmin for a k-12

it's not hard work, but working with teachers can be frustrating as all hell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.