[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inventor of time seeking 10 million in damages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1012 KB, 2500x1683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1012 KB, 2500x1683
>The family wants $10 million from the City of Irving and $5 million from Irving ISD for damages it claims Ahmed and the family suffered after the teen was arrested. The family also wants an apology from the two entities.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/53471848-story
>>
cool clock ahmed
>>
Cool holohoax ahmed
>>
>>51491450
cool clock Ahmed!
>>
File: Curtis_Envelope_001.jpg (35 KB, 468x373) Image search: [Google]
Curtis_Envelope_001.jpg
35 KB, 468x373
Ahmed got slapped by a white teacher
>>
>>51491450
what horseshit.

I hope Irving doesn't allow these bullies to take their money.
>>
>Kid gets free shit from big companies
>Still want more money
Gotta get money for those bombs somehow then...
>>
>>51491597
>bully
how do you figure that? hes a scrawny nerdy 14 year old inventor
>>
>>51491450
Cool clock.
>>
>G always talks about how muslims are violent and never invent anything
>genius 14 year old peaceful clock builder comes along and starts inventing a whole bunch of futuristic technological gobbledygook
>G just keeps shitting on me
sou...desu....ka......
>>
File: 1439654303726.jpg (35 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439654303726.jpg
35 KB, 250x250
>>51491663
>inventor
Man you don't even know the whole story.
>>
File: this is you.jpg (1 MB, 1762x1554) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
1 MB, 1762x1554
>>51491764
because you're just that dumb, newfriend.
>>
>>51491764
>genious inventor get discriminated and his name sullied
>can't even get reparations from getting his life destroyed
Man, gee is the worst.
>>
Fucking bullshit
He wasn't even arrested or jailed, just questioned and given a stern talking-to.
>>
>>51491787
>new friend
Honestly only people new here actually accuse others of being new to try and fit in
>>
>>51491450
>be muhslim in the US, know people are afraid of terrorist attacks
>your daughter gets suspended from school for making a bomb threat
>think up a scheme to scam the dumb white liberal kuffars
>"take this suspicious-looking briefcase with wires sticking out of it to school, Ahmed. When the police asks you, tell them it's a clock you invented"
>Ahmed goes to school, showing off his "invention" to teacher after teacher, despite the two first telling him that he should not take it out anymore and keep it in his backpack because it kinda looks like a bomb
>principal calls the police who arrests him, letting him go after 1½h
>tell the story to media and whine about islamophobia
>dumb liberal whites showers him with praise and admiration, gifts and invitations to schools and seminars and the white house
>when the 15 minutes of fame has passed, decide to take it further and scam the dumb whites of $15M

It's like taking candy from a child.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 600x800
>>51491807
>he wasnt arrested
>>
>>51491450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
COOL CPU AHMED
>>
>>51491450
In his home country (sudan) he would have got 40 lashes and a beating probably. I doubt he would come away from that $15M richer either.
>>
>giving Muslims rights
>>
>>51491851

his sister told him to pose for this picture
>>
File: 5Y6RdS9r_400x400.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5Y6RdS9r_400x400.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>United States of School Shootings
>>
Why does the US have such an absurd culture when it comes to lawsuits?
>>
>>51491890

jewish lawyers
>>
>>51491890
Only way to keep the racists in line is to make them pay for it.
>>
>>51491890
>get arrested
>abused by government officials
>in a safe space at school
>oops we are sorry here come to my NASA camp

Fuck that, I would sue too.
>>
>>51491899
>Only way to keep the racists in line is to make them pay for it.
mudslime detected.
>>
>>51491890
rember the story of the murican who sued mcdonalds for making him fat because they build a restaurant next to his work place
>>
>>51491933

>pull out suspicious looking object
>refuse to tell anyone what it is
>get arrested
>cry racism
>get free shit from companies
>get media fame

He got a pretty good deal.
>>
> I invented a cpu...

I think they should get sharia law in texas, that way acccccccccchmed will have his tongue cut out for lying.
>>
>>51491851
He wasn't arrested. Cops can put handcuffs on you without arresting you. He was detained.

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/arrests_and_searches/arrest-detention.htm
>>
Holy fuck, I just got some computer parts and put them in a breakfast cerial packet.

I have invented the computer.

I am an inventor.
>>
>>51492034
>http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/arrests_and_searches/arrest-detention.html
nah im going with what the actual lawyer said over your free legal advice page
>>
>you'll never be hailed as a genius for dismantling a clock
>>
If i was the clock manufacturer I would sue acmeeeeeeeeeed for $100M for bringing the companies name into disrepute.
>>
God fucking dammit this is the last thing we needed fucking jew lawyers and fucking mudslimes. Please Russia nuke all of those Muslims.
>>
>>51492466
imagine if it was your kid dipshit
>>
File: AMD_WON.png (538 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
AMD_WON.png
538 KB, 1920x1200
>>51491450
cool clock Ahmed!
>>
This kids plan was an obvious fear mongering cash and pr scam from the beginning

His device straight up looked like a bomb and if the school hadn't any taken action it would have been exceedingly negligent. He quite obviously made it to look like a bomb, showed everybody he could even though they all told him it looks like a bomb.

He never even got arrested. the just took him out of class and had a talking with him.
I'm not sure what 15 million in damages the family is sueing over but they should just be happy the stunt actually worked for publicity and didn't backfire.
>>
>>51491890
it is by far the fastest way to get rich quick
>>
>>51491450
Well I guess he figured his 15 minutes of fame were over. The delusional father gave the go ahead to milk the dead horse even further.

>Irving should just donate $15 million to Sudan because Ahmed's father has such a hardon for wanting to be president that he sometimes thinks he is along with being a holy figure.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.