[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they really THAT bad, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Are they really THAT bad, /g/?
>>
yes they are
>>
File: ayy wtf.png (21 KB, 423x526) Image search: [Google]
ayy wtf.png
21 KB, 423x526
>>51488411
So all those normies are retarded?
>>
Its not that they're bad, its that they aren't good for how much they cost.

Its like buying an Alienware computer. You buy it for the looks, because there are much better options for the price.
>>
>>51488440
>He actually surfed that meme store
>>
yes, they are actually terrible.
>>
>>51488440
yes

take a lookat the target audience:
http://news.slashdot.org/story/09/03/11/153205/young-people-prefer-sizzle-sounds-of-mp3-format
>>
>>51488520
This.
>>
>>51488520
This. They simply have a shit price/performance ratio.
Calling them bad is a meme.
>>
>>51488520
>its that they aren't good for how much they cost.
that's an understatement, i wouldn't pay 50 bucks for these headphones. and yes, i've tried them before and i'm by no means an audiophile. the beats suck. big time.
>>
Forget the price to performance. They're also very shoddily made. I work at a retail store, and you have no idea how many people come in with insurance claims for broken or defective Beats. Worst thing is, now that they're owned by Applel, we can't even exchange them in-store anymore like you can with other headphones because Apple are douchebags like that with all their expensive products. They have to be sent out to service, so it's a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

We get close to no claims for any other headphones. Of course, it could be that most people don't bother buy insurance for cheaper throwaway headphones, but Bose headphones are pretty popular as well and similarly priced, and I never see any come back broken or non-functional.

Overall, there is no reason anyone that's not a brand whore should consider Beats.
>>
>>51488781
Oh, the other fun part about insurance claims on Beats is that the standards for what qualifies a pair of Beats for being sent out under warranty or insurance are stricter than most other products. We actually have a whole guide dedicated to only Beats that specifically covers each case (defective speakers, wires that are falling apart, broken hinge, etc.), and whether or not it qualifies them for service. It's a pain for us, and it leads to angry customers as well. For most other products, we just go "oh ok, it's not obviously snapped in half due to tard rage. Go grab another pair and we'll exchange it".

Fuck Beats.
>>
The new solos are decent headphones. I mean they sure as hell aren't worth the price, but if you get them as a gift or something you don't have to throw it in the trash.
>>
What wireless headphones does /g/ recommend?
>>
>>51488440
36 heroes 1591 villains
>>
File: ExbT4G.png (130 KB, 915x453) Image search: [Google]
ExbT4G.png
130 KB, 915x453
>>51488370
to the average person they are on par with pic related in terms of sound quality
if it's the bass you crave you would be better off with sony's bass pillows

beats are sort of a shitty status
symbol, mainly due to their price and claiming to be 'studio quality'
>>
What does /g/ think about pic related?
>>
>>51491897
Looks dope, how's it sound?
>>
>>51492510
The sound is great, in my opinion. And the noise cancellation is absolutely amazing.
Has NFC so it's really easy to connect to.
Battery lasts a shitton, and charges up really fast.
Incredibly comfortable as well.
Great headphones if you travel a lot.
The only problem is the price.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.