[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ help me, I removed my ram a while ago and after I plugged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: are_you_wizard.jpg (41 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
are_you_wizard.jpg
41 KB, 500x664
/g/ help me, I removed my ram a while ago and after I plugged it in the ram light ligths up along with the CPU light ,and I get no signal on my monitor ( I tried buying new ram)...
I'll get a gif in just a sec
>>
File: moshi_moshi.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
moshi_moshi.png
6 KB, 252x256
Not your IT support.
>>
>>51487905
ik but I only trust you guys..(+you're the best)
>>
>>51487905
or you could help the guy instead of being a dick
>>
File: low_quality.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low_quality.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>51487917
>>
Just try to download more RAM anon, there are plenty good sites out there that can help you with that.
>>
>>51488321

good advice anon
>>
>>51487890
Please explain what you did more clearly.
Did you you buy new dimms to replace your old ones and the new ones do not work?
>>
>>51487890
>I removed my ram a while ago
Why? were they bad? were you upgrading?
>after I plugged it in
plugged what in? new ram? old ram? what?
need more info
>>
>>51487890

looks like you bought wrong RAM to me
>>
>>51488906
the same ram
>>
The vid was to large, but you can have a download link to the webm (me turning it on...)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6n4OiA07lAlb3lTdktpZ29oR1U/view?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>51488986
if he bought wrong ram odds are it wouldnt even go in the slot.
>inb4 he cut it to fit like a pci
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.