[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone with the ipad pro, how comfy is it to rest on your chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 636x358
Anyone with the ipad pro, how comfy is it to rest on your chest and watch stuff, how are the speakers?
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 1369x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 1369x2048
Gonna post some waifus
>>
>>51473042
>3d
>waifu
fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (543 KB, 3000x2005) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
543 KB, 3000x2005
>>51473060

I have more than one
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 768x1024
I believe a man needs more than one woman
>>
File: image.jpg (568 KB, 1995x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
568 KB, 1995x3000
Prime jew meat
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 810x810
Prime biel meat
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x225
Discussion on the ipad pro please
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 970x1370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 970x1370
Such a cutie but not my fave month desu
>>
>>51472805
>rest
>ipad pro
>on your chest

lolnothankyou. Breasts start to hurt easily (:
>>
File: 1447380655879.jpg (136 KB, 990x721) Image search: [Google]
1447380655879.jpg
136 KB, 990x721
>inb4 dumbfuck who actually bought one posts
>>
ITT: OP post 3DPD
>>
File: gg4284.jpg (44 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
gg4284.jpg
44 KB, 360x480
>>51472805
Read the sticky please.
>>
>>51473207
>I believe a man needs more than one woman
are you mudslim?
>>
File: image.jpg (670 KB, 1536x2307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670 KB, 1536x2307
>>51474102

At this rate, everyone will be. All praise allah and the kalifate
>>
>>51474156
no. kill yourself
>>
>>51474156
>>
>>51474156
>implying a retarded religion can beat nukes and bullets
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (42 KB, 634x439) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42 KB, 634x439
>>51474156

DIE YOU MAGGOTS DDDDIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 HHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

> Two Russian Cruise Missiles Incoming, Moderate Head Chopper Scatters Before impact
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=141_1448026285

Daddy Vlad is going to gape your muzzie scum asses with a tank
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>51474329

You cant fight an idea with bullets.
>>
>>51474448
Tell that to the empire of japan.
>>
>>51473410
i wanna fuck scarlett so bad, sweet lips and sexy ass desu senpai
>>
>>51474460
REKT
>>
>>51474496
she's such a qt in that movie. also movie is nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1100x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1100x716
>>51474460

They are doing fine. Also the USA is an even worse monster than all of islam.
>>
>>51474621
the fuck, is everything named image.jpg in your pc?
>>
>>51474638
that is how the ipad names all images.

not sure about iphone, but wouldn't be surprised if it was the same
>>
File: Japanese_Cemetery.jpg (92 KB, 436x300) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_Cemetery.jpg
92 KB, 436x300
>>51474621
If by fine you mean rotting 6 feet underground then yeah, the empire of Japan is doing just "fine".
>>
>>51474621
>Also the USA is an even worse monster than all of islam.
Well you better respect this "monster" unless you want to get nuked like the nips did.
>>
File: 1398128153454.png (19 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1398128153454.png
19 KB, 241x230
>>51474675
>ipad
hahahahhahaaa what is this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 600x800
>>51474728

More than one nation has nukes now
>>
>>51474851
We still got the biggest nukes in town. What do you think the US did when Russia detonated the Tsar bomba, played barbie? You have no fucking idea what burgerland is capable of. The fact that we try to stay out of wars is a giant warning we spend more time developing more advanced and deadlier weapons than playing communism vs capitalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (968 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
968 KB, 3000x2000
>>51474966

USA USA USA
>>
File: tumblr_mq9sd9LsBj1qgmv1oo1_500.png (224 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq9sd9LsBj1qgmv1oo1_500.png
224 KB, 500x591
>>51474274
>>51474329
>>51474411
didnt realise /g/ was this edgy

just to add some realism here - the US, which have the largest military in the world, couldn't de-sandnigger iraq, and neither will russia be able to unfuck syria. in fact you could argue constant western (and russian) intervention in the middle east has never in entire history done any good to the region. the best course of action would probably be to get the fuck out and let things settle down. dont sell them any more fucking weapons. quit aid programs and only start them again if they agree to demilitarize the region and destroy their excess weapons and ammo.

this sounds like it's gonna be expensive but the continued war effort is way more expensive. it's probably also the most effective and way to stop the refugee flow. putting up a wall is not only stupid but borderline practically impossible and insanely expensive if done effectively.

the only reason this isn't being done is because a very small, very rich and powerful elite is profiting from the ongoing rape of the middle eastern region. the international kike banks, and the military industrial complex are too fucking strong and the US are too dependent on the sandnigger resources they keep stealing.

think of the muzzys what you want but they arent the real problem. hell if some empire from another contintent kept bombing the shit out of my fatherland i'd blow myself up too.

>We still got the biggest nukes in town.
it doesnt really matter after you get to the point where you can make the entire planet uninhabitable with your arsenal, which all superpowers can. a strong military is good but so are soft powers and economic strength and the US have been stagnating for a while now while the chinks are on the rise. nevermind the russians, they're irrelevant, doesn't matter how many bears putin rides he's just another limp dicked dictator of another 3rd world country with a medium size population and a crappy economy.

kaya best waifu
>>
>>51472805
have you ever tried doing the same with a book? it hurts your neck after a while. not very comfy.
>>
File: 1446494949224.jpg (96 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446494949224.jpg
96 KB, 720x720
>>51475987
You don't seem to get it do you? These wars aren't about oil and kikes benefiting financially anymore. They are proof that Islam is the religion of piss and has to be wiped out, one nuke at a time. Islam has done nothing but made humans ass backwards as fuck. If we could nuke an entire fucking empire to death then we won't have much problem nuking the ever loving fuck out of a pathetic religion.

All countries are trying to be patient and understanding as much as possible- we haven't dropped the big nukes on Syria yet. We all really really don't want to because over a million people will be turned to dust in seconds and a whole country will be irradiated for years. We are doing the best we can to solve this problem through political/economic means.

Our patience is running dry though, soon russia, us, france, and many other nations will have no choice but to nuke syria to oblivion and kick out the muslims out of their countries by force.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (57 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
57 KB, 357x200
>>51476365
noone will nuke the reason because 1. israel is there 2. no more oil 3. major diplomatic disaster 4. noone will just nuke the region don't be retarded

>Islam is the religion of piss and has to be wiped out, one nuke at a time. Islam has done nothing but made humans ass backwards as fuck.
islam, christianity and judaism are all based on the same fucking myths you dildo.

>All countries are trying to be patient and understanding as much as possible
by taking sides gangraping different areas of the middle east? first the soviets in afghanistan then bush in iraq because "bin laden" even though THERE WAS NEVER EVIDENCE he was even in the country all the while france and the UK are getting some punches in for good measure and everyone keeps selling weapons to the rebels so the show can go on.

you've been force fed processed shit by the kike media. see i got nothing against jews but kikes are the scum of the earth. it's like niggers and black people. fuck kikes.

again, noone will nuke anyone - i think you're quite aware of this regardless of wether you like it or not - and you can't win a guerilla war on a foreign continent fought in enemy territory, hasn't worked in vietnam, hasn't worked in iraq, wont work in syria.

the last time the russians tried to intervene in the middle east, big time, it was in afghanistan, and the cost of it brought down the entire (already weakened) soviet union.

don't just let the kikes fuck you like this, gentoofriend. mudslimes are ewww but they're not our enemy unless we make them our enemy
>>
>>51476667
>islam, christianity and judaism are all based on the same fucking myths you dildo.
True, *tips fedora* but islam is the most damaging religion today so it has to go.

>you've been force fed processed shit by the kike media. see i got nothing against jews but kikes are the scum of the earth. it's like niggers and black people. fuck kikes.
If I had to chose who to execute, a kike or a muslim extreminst, I would unload the entire magazine on the muslim and beg for another magazine of ammo.

>again, noone will nuke anyone - i think you're quite aware of this regardless of wether you like it or not - and you can't win a guerilla war on a foreign continent fought in enemy territory, hasn't worked in vietnam, hasn't worked in iraq, wont work in syria.
Specifically because we didn't use nukes but yeah using nukes is an absolute last resort which financially drains countries heavily.

>don't just let the kikes fuck you like this, gentoofriend. mudslimes are ewww but they're not our enemy unless we make them our enemy
They are both our enemies and at least we can somewhat get along with kikes but mudslimes are straight up mentally ill people who just want to kill anything not them.
>>
>>51476856
>True, *tips fedora* but islam is the most damaging religion today so it has to go.
no, again, turn off fox news. there's much more casualties inflicted by US troops in foreign countries than casualties inflicted by islamists by FAR. anyways these numbers games are stupid all it proves is it's relative. most muslim nations are not violent. indonesia, malaysia or turkey are no more violent than the US or germany or australia. islamic terrorism is literally L I T E R A L L Y restricted to the area constantly under siege european colonial forces first, then the soviets and now western forces. why do you think malaysian muslims weren't bombing the WTC? why do you think the turks havent sent suicide bombers to the london underground? obviously religion is not the key reason here.

>Specifically because we didn't use nukes but yeah using nukes is an absolute last resort which financially drains countries heavily.
what? finances will be your last concern. it just immediately destabilises the political situation of the entire world.

>mudslimes are straight up mentally ill people who just want to kill anything not them.
again this is just not true - and before you say anything else, if you're gonna hold on to this tell me please why indonesia is so civilised if it's an islamic nation? can you tell me, if it's not a MIDDLE EASTERN problem first and foremost why it seems to be a problem that occurs almost exclusively in the M.E.?

>If I had to chose who to execute, a kike or a muslim extreminst, I would unload the entire magazine on the muslim and beg for another magazine of ammo.
why? what did the muslims ever do to you? around 2000 people died in 9/11, which was the largest incident on US soil.

compare that to the 150 000 (conservative estimate) killed in the iraq alone during the invasion by US forces. and the US have invaded myriad countries, dozens of which were in the M.E.

your entire worldview has been completely warped by the kikes. can you not see?
>>
>>51476365
Religion is a tool now and was a tool in the past.
This whole shitshow started because the west gave the land that's now called Israel to the Jews. Since then we've done nothing but bomb, arm and invade the shit out of the middle-east to protect our interests like oil and blocking other countries from getting influence there.
>>
>>51474781
That guy posts his waifu in /tv/ all the time. Really easy to spot
>>
>>51474966
The US developed missiles with multiple tiny warheads because big bombs are inefficient.
The explosion of a big bomb wastes shit ton of energy vertically and you depend on literally that one bomb to hit it's target and not get destroyed.
I'd rather have 100 small bombs with the same nuclear yield then 1 big one. More destruction.
>>
>>51477745
THANK you

at least someone thinks reasonably in here
>>
>>51477787
lol. Well, at least I don't mind Scarlett :3
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.