[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton tells you to use weaker encryption. Will you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: clinton.png (170 KB, 1061x960) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
170 KB, 1061x960
Hillary Clinton tells you to use weaker encryption. Will you?
>>
>>51467558
Hell no. If she had used better encryption herself, then she wouldn't have all this email trouble.
>>
I changed from quadruple ROT13 to just triple ROT13 after the Paris attacks. Hopefully this kills the terrorist.
>>
It's not like the NSA can't already break encryption.
>>
File: 1419910662785.jpg (25 KB, 409x235) Image search: [Google]
1419910662785.jpg
25 KB, 409x235
> Hilary Clinton
> talking about email security
>>
Maybe they should do something about the reason why there are so many bloody terrorists around instead of violating people's privacy en masse.
>>
>Chinese presidents are engineers and scientists

>American politicians are jew sponsored puppets
>>
Quite the contrary. Governments belong to the terrorists who are trying to destroy my freedoms.
>>
So, the same woman who supported supplying the anti-Assad rebels without regards to who is getting weapons and money, and thus supported the situation that created ISIS/ISIL in the first place,
is ordering people to stop helping terrorism?
The same stupid woman who supported the same in Libya and Egypt which ended up in manageable dictatorships being replaced with much more dangerous religious fundamentalist?

I wanted to give Hilary Clinton the benefit of the doubt and assume that she is just a corporate shill who is evil,
but at this point she has pretty much made it clear that she is stupid. She fails at the basics of what makes a good leader.
>>
File: hick.jpg (164 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
hick.jpg
164 KB, 1252x1252
>>51467639
>gubments are evil, we needs ours guns to fight big gubments
>>
I tell her:

You first.
>>
>>51467558
>STOP HELPING TERRORISTS, ABANDON YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS
Excuse me how does the oppression of non-terrorirsts help to catch terrorists?

The logic?
>>
>>51467651
>So, the same woman who supported supplying the anti-Assad rebels without regards to who is getting weapons and money, and thus supported the situation that created ISIS/ISIL in the first place,
The ISIS situation startet in 1998 faggot. ISIS is big in Iraq due to how everything got destabilised after removing Saddam. In Syria, ISIS is busy fighting Assad still. It's the Iraqi side that's dangerous.
>>
>>51467558
Typical fucking democrat.
>>
>>51467558
>Hillary Clinton tells you to use weaker encryption. Will you?
Well, on the flip side, weaker encryption makes wonders for efficient power management though...
>>
>>51467667
The ISIS situation was irrelevant till some idiot Western Countries started supplying it with weapons and money in an attempt to overthrow a puny dictator.
Might i also remind you that Saddam was someone who was on the Western payroll during the Iran-Iraq war.
Might i also remind you of 1953 and how Iran could have been a democratic secular nation if not for certain Western Idiots making a coup.
Might i also remind you of the Taliban being enabled in the first place in an attempt to pit fundamentalists against Communism, by which way the West created the Taliban in the first place.
>>
File: trust-nobody.jpg (26 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
trust-nobody.jpg
26 KB, 500x600
>>51467558
>Her government funds terrorism
>Complains about terrorism getting out of hand

How about no. Eat shit, I'm gonna install TC in my chinese cartoons-dedicated HDD just to piss her off now.
>>
>>51467558
Stop helping terrorists, Hillary Clinton - don't sell weapons to and buy oil from them
>>
>>51467696
Correct me if I am wrong but Iraq side of ISIS was extremily disappointed about how US of A handled post-invasion Iraq and once they left the officers working in the Iraq government and armed troops left their stations to join ISIS and they also massed weapons and whatnot from the American troops that just left that shit there.
>>
>>51467696
Turns out that every entity the US funded directly or indirectly turned out to be an enemy down the line.

It's encryption that's the problem!
>>
>>51467696
Western countries fully know why terrorists do suicide attacks and kill couple of people once every three years.

It's EXTREMELY CHEAP price for oil
>>
>>51467696
Anon, I'm literally saying that removing Saddam was wrong...

But saying that IS is the result of wanting to remove Assad is just too simplistic. IS is strong because they control the vast oil resources in Iraq, and they have an insane economy. Airdropping a couple of mortars and machine guns made no fucking difference when they are able to make an insane profit from pumping up and selling oil.
>>
>>51467707
>don't buy oil from the middle east

So where do you think oil will come from? Magic land?
Without oil the middle east would be a backwater that no-one gave a flying fuck about.
>>
>>51467714
Among other things.
There is also the Western armament and financial support for rebels in Syria always ending up in the hands of fundamentalists while moderates are pushed aside.
You can refer to articles from behind January 2014 on BBC as the supply situation was closely observed and documented.
>>
>>51467767
The US will be the first country to get oil from Antarctica
>>
does it mean NSA will use weake...oh nevermind
>>
>>51467696
Not "the West", just the USA.
The USA is at the root of almost all the shit that's going on in the middle east right now.
>>
>>51467669

You realize this is a republican led talking point that she's merely puppeting right.
>>
Why do people even listen to this shill
Even leftypol calls her Shillary
>>
Retarded foreign politics, not encryption.
- The disposal of the first democratically elected president in the Islamic world (1953), namely Mohammad Mosaddegh, by the hands of Western powers and by the order of the Oil Companies because he wanted to induce fair taxes and reforms on resource exploitation so his nation could prosper is a historical and documented fact.
- The installation of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi by the Western powers, with their full backing and support, wasn't even hidden.
The fact that Shah sold his people out, brought down all the reforms that would have brought economic prosperity to Iran and its people, and was a worse dictator than any of the modern known counterparts including Sadam Hussein, is a documented fact.
The consequence of all of this, starting from the retarded Western disposal of Mosa, is a fundamentalist theocratic Iran being born out of hatred, rather than us having today a democratic secular rational Iran with a great economy and being a rational stabilizing ally in the area if Mosa wasn't deposed.
- That the Western forces supported Saddam financially and with weaponry in the Iraq-Iran war, is a historical documented fact.
- That the Western forces abandoned Saddam after he couldn't get his hands on the oil in Iran, because this was the deal with the West in exchange for support, is a historical fact. This led to Saddam turning his sights on the neighboring dictatorship Kuwait.
- That the West financed and trained the Taliban and extremists, who later become Al-Qaeda and the terrorists of today, against Communist Russia during its Afghan invasion, is a historical documented fact.
- That we abandoned them after the Communist collapse, is a historical documented fact.
- That we financed ISIS/ISIL by financing and arming the rebels in Syria against Assad, is a documented historical fact.
- That we enabled theocracies in Libya and Egypt, and created conscription centers for fundamentalists, is a fact.
>>
File: 1447499980521.jpg (145 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
1447499980521.jpg
145 KB, 624x950
I am all for removing the sandniggers but this is not a viable solution. You know who else can break encryption when you weaken it? Everybody.
How do you weaken encryption? You don't, you only make using products from companies offering encryption at some step of the way worthless.
I can still do my own crypto because
>banning math

I think the sandniggers are capable of installing libressl.
>>
/g/ - Middle Eastern Politics

I love you guys.
>>
>>51467839
>Disposal of Mosaddegh & Installation of the Shah
http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/19/cia-admits-it-was-behind-irans-coup/
>Shah's failed reforms and repressiveness:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Revolution
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAVAK
>Theocratic Iran born out of hatred:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution
>West backed Saddam:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France%E2%80%93Iraq_relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
Western forces abandon Saddam and let Iraq face the music for using chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war, hence why Iran got into trouble (even though as noted in one of the articles, the USA was helping them target their missiles and the germans sold them dual-use chemicals.)
>West financed extremists in Afghanistan
http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-islamic-fundamentalism-the-roots-of-the-us-wahhabi-alliance/5303558
>West abandoned Taliban Afghanistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan#International_relations
>West armed rebels in Syria
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/14/uk-policy-supporting-anti-assad-syria-rebels-called-stupid
>We created theocracies in Libya and Egypt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_reactions_to_the_2011_Libyan_Civil_War#No-fly_zone
(We intervened in a domestic conflict to aid Libya's rebels.)
>>
>>51467600
Exactly. Stop bombing the middle east and destabilizing countries, creating impoverished and desperate people who turn to terrorism.
>>
File: 1436974032526.jpg (596 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
1436974032526.jpg
596 KB, 2151x1606
>>51467846

>>51467798
You should look up those citations and documents. France and UK are also a big part of them.
>>
Hilary takes the slimy politician angle so hard that the slime actually gained sentience and went into politics, masking as a human. She's so slimy there's nothing left inside.
>>
File: 1445613632551.png (17 KB, 418x543) Image search: [Google]
1445613632551.png
17 KB, 418x543
>>51467846
Goyim, please don't tell them we here in the Netherlands and our buddies in Germany have been selling them the resources to build chemical weapons >:(
>>
>>51467786
And what'll that do to pump prices?
The reason America is so desperate to keep petrol prices down is that they don't want americans to realise how poor they are.
>>
>>51467669
Basically every major party everywhere is against things that make the public harder to assess and manipulate.
It's just that the right wing usually brings up terrorism, while the left wing usually brings up 'cyberbullying'.
>>
>>51467613
Fucking this
>having your technology related legal decisions taken by a bunch of lawyers whose tech experience at most is maybe typing out a document in ms word or checking their mail instead of people with legitimate bachelors and Masters in the subjects who could probably make break those encryptions and make better ones
Murrika fucked up
>>
>>51467875
You don't have a left wing in the US. But on the countries that have, they bring up capitalism as the source.
>>
>>51467839
So why do we pretend to be suprrised one raghead bombs a western country like USA or France
>>
>>51467859
And also stop supporting Israel.
Israel is the sole focus of unification in the Middle East. The only reason Muslims aren't waging tribal wars and national wars among themselves like the were chaotically before, is because Israel happened and gave them an issue to unify over. Not only that, but every time Israel drops a fucking bomb and wages a successful campaign, it also creates collateral damage that makes people seeking vengeance conscript.
At this point it isn't even about fundamentalism or religion, but about people seeking revenge for dead families now substituting the fundamentalists by numbers and thus giving the ani-Israel league a moral upper hand over Israel.
An idiotic political situation, that also enables animus against the West by association with Israel.

If only certain idiots didn't make a coup in 1953, Iran would have been our best ally today and a much better alternative to Israel as an associative stabilizing power in the region, on account of them not being a foreign cultural and religious entity to all the Muslims in the areas.

Another example of this shit:
Israel using White Phosphorous against innocent populations.
(Example: 2008-2009- Israel Fires White Phosphorous Shells Into Civilian Locations, Including a Crowded Refugee Camp. At first, the Israeli army categorically denied the use of white phosphorous gas on civilians (a war crime), but then later admitted it when video footage made it impossible to deny. These weapons were made in the USA http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes. The entire planet criticized the barbaric and internationally illegal war crimes, but President Bush and the United States supported the Israeli atrocities, which hurt America’s standing in the world.)
>>
>>51467875
That's why you should support Jill Stein for president.
>>
>>51467839
Didn't the removal of Gaddafi fuck up Libya even more
>>
>>51467915
I think only the true believers are suprised.
People who actually read up on things (hint: not just reading the "news") have been calling this problem for months, fuck years even when it comes to islam as a whole.
>>
>>51467931
It did. It turned it from (richest?) country in Africa in to a failed state.
>>
>>51467871
>>51467871
>>Goyim, please don't tell them we here in the Netherlands and our buddies in Germany have been selling them the resources to build chemical weapons >:(

What do you mean
>>
File: 1447433700761.jpg (112 KB, 1212x336) Image search: [Google]
1447433700761.jpg
112 KB, 1212x336
>>51467961
Is all a secret do not look too deeply in to things
>>
What's a overall goo d news site to read up on contemporary political issues and stuff.

I'd rather have site that has multiple POVs, against and with etc.
>>
>>51467931
That's pretty much what that last point implies:
>-That we enabled theocracies in Libya and Egypt, and created conscription centers for fundamentalists, is a fact.

Gaddafi was a simple power monger, a political dictator. Political power dictators usually don't make retarded arbitrary laws in their nations and give the people more than enough rights for them to shut the fuck up so long as they keep quiet and don't try an uprising. You can deal with such dictators, there is a system, and you know how to act.
Theocracies on the other hand are arbitrary and take vague religious interpretations as a source for completely idiotic and arbitrary laws irrespective of how much they may infuriate people.
The shit with Syria rebels being an example, as you wouldn't have millions escaping if so many weren't endangered on a subjective personal level by the fundamentalists as opposed to the Assad regime.

It is also to the benefit of a dictator that his country has education and technical capacity to enrich itself, which also is signified by Libya having a fuck great education system while he was in power. Under fundamentalists, education is a no-no unless it's the Quran. And the dictator stiffles tribal warfare and fundamentalist idiocy because he doesn't want competition.

The basic historical lesson here is that it's better to have a dictator than a theocracy, and that it's easier to let a country learn to change itself over time from that dictatorship than accelerate things recklessly and fuck up to the point where you enable fundamentalists to come get the reign.
>>
>>51467996
I recall the romans liking dictators too.
>>
>>51468006
Romans and Greeks switched multiple times. There were times where dictatorships helped them, and times where democracy helped them. It's a changing river.
>>
>>51467981
Jacobin magazine ;)
>>
File: eggplant emoji.png (22 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
eggplant emoji.png
22 KB, 160x160
Put a Syrian, Muslim woman in the International Space Station for a month.

It will give the Muslims something to talk about that can spur dialogue about a subject which will expand their consciousness beyond just Earth. Get them thinking about the rest of the universe, and their place in it, maybe even start a renaissance within the muslim community, much like the one that happened in the christian world hundreds of years ago.

Think about the first time you read or heard Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan. Give that feeling to muslims, and their focus could shift to a more moderate view because they would have a higher purpose that all of humanity can agree on. Space exploration.
>>
>>51468042
Why the hell do muslims need other people to cure their retardness for them? what the fuck... can't they just use their fucking brain like sane people does?
>>
Politicians have been blaming Snowden and Encryption for the latest round of terrorist attacks.

This is despite none of the terrorists using encrypted networks, using completely open communication and being known and observable threats.

If you can't stop a terrorist who is standing out in the open screaming he is a terrorist, what difference is it going to make having a backdoor to Google or whatever?
>>
>>51468069
well, if you, like the extremists, wern't so narrow-minded, maybe you'd see that compassion is more powerful than wrath. sowing the seeds of compassion bears much sweeter fruit than the seeds of wrath, as we have witnessed for the last 20 some years. it's time to do something different. something that will have affects years, generations down the line, instead of for a couple decades of fragile, false peace.
>>
>>51468097
They're not observing the digital world through PRISM and GCHQ and whatnot to get terrorists.

They want power.
They being whoever leads NSA etc.
>>
>>51468042
This won't work because they just won't pay attention.
The only solution is genocide. Fill the area with white people.
>>
>>51468100
this is /g/ and people are going to ad-hominem me for typoing this, so i must correct it. effects. i meant effects.
>>
File: 1446249971721.jpg (47 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
1446249971721.jpg
47 KB, 600x345
>>51468109
My nigga. We have the technology.
>>
>>51467813
>this is what fedora wearing male feminists actually believe
>>
> we need to stop people using encryption!

Tell you what, stop importing Muslims into Western countries, stop playing fucking Dictator Chess in the middle east, stop funding amd back Israel and Saudi Arabia, stop funding literal terrorist organizations, stop putting your beef with Russia ahead of shutting down ISIS and stop letting intelligence and police services get away with staggering incompetency and then we can talk about the encryption.
>>
File: nWQKSJayzjmUYN7uPtwrqa.jpg (14 KB, 356x287) Image search: [Google]
nWQKSJayzjmUYN7uPtwrqa.jpg
14 KB, 356x287
>>51467839
>>51467846
It's almost as if the West is intentionally feeding Terrorism in order to use it as a justification to stifle privacy and take control of the masses back home, while at the same time using the act of warring against Terrorism to label itself as the good guys in the process.
>>
>>51468109
when the biggest positive news in your country in the last 50 years happens, people are going to pay attention. the astronaut will be a celebrity, and will be an inspiration for a generation of children.
>>
File: 1bf.gif (55 KB, 497x263) Image search: [Google]
1bf.gif
55 KB, 497x263
>>51468100
Yeah right, make them a bunch of spoiled retards who cannot even think on their own, that helps a lot.

>as we have witnessed for the last 20 some years. it's time to do something different.
>implying western countries did not always tolerate other cultures, even when other cultures fucked up the countries who tolerated them

Where have you been in last week? if it was a North Korean or Chinese city that was attackedm, rather than Paris, right now the middle-east would be already shaped in the form of a crater.

What did French people do when Paris was attacked? They sucked it up, tolerated the same usual shit that other autistic cultures thrown on them.

You still want more tolerance? please...
>>
>>51468069

It's a failing of modern humanity.

Islam is going through a process Christianity went through 500 years ago.

By constantly trying to coddle them and manage it, we are simply retarding them.

It's like doing a kids homework for them. Let them shake it out. It will be messy and painful, but the cream will rise to the top.
>>
>>51468175
>chinese
i don't think you're aware of the news in asia as much as you think you are. china has been dealing with islamist fundamentalist extremist terrorism for a long time in the xinjiang provence, and has not done anything remotely resembling the formation of new craters.

it isn't about tolerance. it's about a massive psychological campaign to start a renaissance, and a shift towards more scientific thought processes. if you could pull your head out of your own dickhole you'd see this is some CIA-tier shit.
>>
>>51468108
>They want power.
>They being whoever leads NSA etc.

It's called America.
They're absolutely obsessed with controlling the whole world nowadays.
>>
>>51468227

I hate sounding like an edgy teenager, but this is sadly true. Literally hours after the Paris attacks we're bombarded with anti-encryption lectures. Even though it's literally irrelevant. The Paris attackers used open communication on their phones. That's how they found the apartment where the mastermind was holed up.

They're literally pimping completely irrelevant security powers off the back of the massacre.
>>
>>51468279
people need to disconnect from the dirty goldfish bowl that is the media.
>>
>>51468209

The Chinese have enforced and enacted laws that would give western countries a heart attack in response to their Islamic problems.
>>
>>51468279
Never waste a good crisis. - Winston Churchill

The entire world's governments are anti-encryption and couldn't care less if you actually were safer due to it.

Where are the newspapers screaming "TERRORISTS DID NOT USE ENCRYPTION"
>>
File: woody itfs.jpg (34 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
woody itfs.jpg
34 KB, 393x500
>>51468295
the american entertainment-news media* to be precise

mfw watching 10 seconds of that garbage
>>
>>51468209
The attacks in China are isolated cases often carried by individuals.

>it's about a massive psychological campaign to start a renaissance, and a shift towards more scientific thought processes

we have pagans who still believe the earth is flat in 2015 yet they still don't go around making crusades and burning other people, what makes you remotely think that this approach is gonna work with islamic people who in 2015 still do exactly that? besides, islam is already a step ahead of paganism if we're talking about scientific interpretations of nature, it makes no difference sending a bunch of them on the moon or on a satellite now.

>if you could pull your head out of your own dickhole you'd see this is some CIA-tier shit.
are we talking about some /x/-related crap here?
>>
Shill-ary needs to fuck right off.

Bill Hicks had it right - fevered egos - the lot of them.
>>
>>51468135

Pretty sure you're delusional if you actually believe that.
>>
>>51468303
they also shot dead over 20 terrorists after tracking them through the desert with the help of over 10 thousand civilians (good luck getting 10 civilians to help in a western country, like the us, makes me sad) and about 50 armed anti-terrorism personnel. but the root of the problem is still there. they have passed laws aimed to assimilate the population because they understand that the problem doesn't go away based on how many people you kill. you have to "win hearts and minds" to really win. what's your counter argument to my suggestion of beginning the operation by putting a conspicuous islamic woman in the ISS for a month to generate media coverage and interest among the people? i hope you've got something good. or a better alternative, or even the next step
>>
Cypherpunks, remember - crypto will make you free! Don't trust anyone, especially her.
>>
>>51467558
>2016
>voting shillary kekton
I'm not even Merrkan
>>
I want to falcon punch her cunt.
>>
>>51468306

Plenty of media here have actually brought this up, since like Paris, our last attack was conducted by people who were extremely well known dangerous threats who should never have been in the country walking free in the first place.

So whenever someone on news shows has started going on about Snowden/Wikileaks etc there have been people countering with "...but, uh, we already knew everything about these people..."
>>
>>51468318
>The attacks in China are isolated cases often carried by individuals.
That's true for most attacks everywhere.

The well-organized global terrorist network meme is bullshit, made up after 9/11.
>>
>>51468320
>bill hicks was right

calm down, terence mckenna
>>
>>51468349
I tip my fedora to you, friend
>>
>>51468318 (cont.)
>pagans
I meant protestants* my bad, I was thinking about how other pagan religions don't do the crap that islam does too and mixed the two thoughts.
>>
>>51468349
Alright I get it, /x/ is leaking today again.
>>
>>51468334

They aren't winning hearts and minds. They're forcing assimilation. Which the west has outright rejected as an option. They outlaw religious education, public celebrations, places of worship etc.

I have no idea what you think putting a Muslim woman in space would achieve?

These terrorists are raised in the west. They are part of the same world we are. Why would they care that a Muslim woman went to space?
>>
>>51468370
>>51468382
You should watch The Power of Nightmares
(and other Adam Curtis stuff, it's usually pretty good)
>>
>>51468373
listen. the perpetrators of the terrorism (the ones actually carrying out the attacks) have had their emotions manipulated by a charismatic leader. they are doing these things to please their leader (think al-baghdadi, or bin-laden). these people aren't educated. they're actually really dumb. i know you're going no shit sherlock, but it needs to be said, and taken into account. they probably never had a reason to learn anything beyond their very narrow perspective of the world. somewhere something in their lives went horribly wrong, and the person who explained all that away for them, and gave them purpose was their terrorist ring leader, who wants them to do things so he can benefit. it's sickening. it's disgusting. it's why every atheist is an atheist, because they hate that manipulation.
>>
>>51467653
poor straw man attempt is poor
>>
File: 1346670023273.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1346670023273.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>51468402
And Zeitgeist movie, am I right? damn reptilian illuminated mason aliens, can't they just chill and watch some loli anime?
>>
>>51467558
this woman is so tone deaf
>>
>>51467767
Buy it from Canada again please, we desperately need somebody to buy our oil.
>>
>>51468386
maybe the terrorists themselves won't care. but everyone else in their circle of peers will. and those peers will nip the extremism in the bud before it ever becomes a problem. unfortunately there will be elliot rodgers, and adam sandyhookfags. but the vast majority of them will be shamed-out before they ever become a pimple on the ass of humanity.
>>
So that she and the nsa can watch my tits folder? No thanks
>>
>>51468370
>>51468382

Not that guy but, uh, that's completely true?

The ISIS model is about giving the individual the tools and inspiration and letting them take care of business.

Our most recent terrorist attack was committed by individuals with very rare and limited exposure to actual ISIS members.
>>
this election cycle fucking blows and I don't understand how the democrats managed to fuck up so bad when demographic shifts should have guaranteed them a win
instead it's going to be close race and possibly 4 years of some fuckhead republican because nobody likes Hillary
>>
>>51468463
B-b-but some losely connected retarded sandniggers doesn't sound scary enough!
We have to justify NSA's budget somehow!
>>
>>51468436

But they already are "shamed out".

So they flee to places like Syria where they can misbehave to their hearts content.
>>
>>51468477
ah, now he makes a fair point.

but did you see the documentary? they're raising a generation of kids there. when they're really young they are just going through the mujahideen motions to please daddy, but by the time these kids reach 14 or so they are zealots, ready to get their hands dirty. how are we going to handle that?

i'm surprised i heavent heard of leaflets being dropped from the sky by the bomber planes like they used to in WWII over enemy cities. you know, propaganda and stuff? i'm saying there has to be more than just a weapons-front to this war. it has to be on all fronts, psychological included. and fear isn't as powerful or long-lasting as other stimuli.
>>
File: Saul_Berenson_Season_3.jpg (51 KB, 361x387) Image search: [Google]
Saul_Berenson_Season_3.jpg
51 KB, 361x387
like peter quinn in homeland said in season 5 when asked what he thinks should be done

"give me 200,000 troops on the ground to provide protection and support for an equal number of doctors and elementary school teachers"

just sayin
>>
>>51468534
But wouldn't they get hurt when America bombs a hospital again?
>>
>>51468512

>but by the time these kids reach 14 or so they are zealots, ready to get their hands dirty. how are we going to handle that?

Vote for Trump. He lets Putin keep Assad and we get rid of ISIS in a week.

They don't need to drop leaflets. Everyone knows what ISIS is about. The populace know what they are about. It's all very open.

Everyone knows what everyone wants.

None of the players are ignorant here. The populace that welcomes ISIS doesn't welcome them because there are no Muslim women in space. They welcome them because they believe that the Shiite controlled governments they live under persecute Sunnis.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>51468042
We've already had our renaissance.

It's just that our loud and vocal minorities have always been more influential than yours, and they can shitstir like nobody's business. In a few decades, they'll all be dead.

Unless, ofc, the US makes some more. Those "moderate" syrian rebels, for instance--
>>
>>51468557
>in a week.
HAHAHAHAHA
you can't even traverse the region in a week. be wary of bombastic statements, my friend, because like a bomb, at the opportune time, they can be quite harmful
>>
>>51468562
>our renaissance.
no shit, senpai.
now they need to have theirs.
>>
>>51468557
except trump wants to be president for the sake of holding the presidency. he will say anything to get it, and will be worse than a lame duck (even though he's pretty much a lame duck in bed) source: his wife
>>
>>51468569

Obviously hyperbole. But they're in fixed positions and number under 100, 000 with zero (official) state support. If you were to go at them in a non P.R. friendly style they'd be utterly devastated in a very short period of time.

>>51468614

He's retarded. The point is that he's happy to let Assad have the country. The U.S. isn't. Which is why they are letting ISIS keep running.
>>
>>51468646
he's a presidential candidate. do you think he should be making campaign promises and statements in hyperbole?
>>
File: brilliant.jpg (93 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
brilliant.jpg
93 KB, 1023x767
>>51467558
>US tech companies willingly weaken encryption
>rest of the world will just keep using strong encryption
>the only one who's weaker than before are the US
>>
>>51468646
>The point is that he's happy to let Assad have the country. The U.S. isn't. Which is why they are letting ISIS keep running.
This

Also when the shit started:
>Western media: Assad is EVIIIL he uses weapons of mass destruction (or chemicals, whatever, who cares) against his own people!!!1
>Open Youtube video about Syrian war, taken by the "good" rebels during the fight against Assad's EVIL soldiers
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR ALLAHU ACKBAR"
This shit was so fucking obvious to anyone who actually bothered to inform themselves about what was going on there instead of watching/reading media who just copy/paste Reuters.
>>
File: John-Oliver-HBO-580-290-150.jpg (17 KB, 290x150) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver-HBO-580-290-150.jpg
17 KB, 290x150
>>51468746
But Assad is a big mean poopoo head!
>>
>>51468157
zerohedge has been running that meme since the Putin decided to roll the russian army in. Probably longer, in fact.
>>
>>51467579

Can they break AES256 or RSA4096?
>>
>>51468843
When they have the keys, which they can demand from anyone.
>>
File: 1306748570445.png (215 KB, 280x350) Image search: [Google]
1306748570445.png
215 KB, 280x350
>>51468823
Well, anon. It's not a meme as much as a logical conclusion.
Considering the political history, the West is either stupid as fuck for doing all of that shit,
or doing it with intent.
The third possibility is that the West managed to make such fuckups through stupidity but then learned over time to convert the fuckups into self-beneficial action, which is a mix of stupidity converting into intent.

The Intent is simple. The only way terrorism is beneficial to someone is either as a way to use it as a device to control people through fear by giving up certain liberties for security, or to use it for economic purposes, or both.

Now you tell me what other benefits there are to keeping terrorism alive and well fed.
Or tell me that the West is simply stupid as fuck and can't ever learn no matter how many times it makes the same fucking mistake in contemporary history.

What do you think?

By the way, this is coming from someone who usually frowns over that Illuminati World Order bullshit.
>>
File: The Smiler Up Close.png (1 MB, 971x803) Image search: [Google]
The Smiler Up Close.png
1 MB, 971x803
>>51468557
>Vote for Trump.
He's the fucking Smiler, you idiot. Do some real research on this conman. See what you're really voting for.

Ever wonder why the Republican party hasn't taken him out yet? Because they need this whackjob. They need someone they can control.

Just like Obama was controlled op, Trump will be no different. Same shit different day. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
>>
>>51468862
Having an encryption key is not "breaking" the encryption.
>>
>>51468904
They broke it through wide-scale social engineering which gave them the legal right to just have the keys handed over to them.
>>
>>51468896
>Considering the political history, the West is either stupid as fuck for doing all of that shit,
There are stupid people everywhere, regardless of culture or history.
>or doing it with intent.
This is more likely.
>The only way terrorism is beneficial to someone is either as a way to use it as a device to control people through fear by giving up certain liberties for security, or to use it for economic purposes, or both.
Both. We are in a recession, and headed for a worldwide depression in about 1-2 years. It would be "nice" if people could be further cowed by fear into being good little consumers to boost profits...
>Now you tell me what other benefits there are to keeping terrorism alive and well fed.
Control. It's all about control.
>>
>>51468901
thought the entire selling point of Trump was that he isn't bought by the reptiles because he already owns infinite money
>>
>>51468954
Which means he's already bought, and has a fuck ton of business relationships he has to keep alive.

And since when does someone who already has a fuck ton of money, say 'that's enough' and stop trying to earn more?
>>
>>51468664

You answer your own question.
>>
>>51468992
I'm not worried about Trump. I'm worried about the top externally funded candidate who is currently polling low but refuses to drop out, and has a history of stealing elections.
>>
>>51467558
I'll remove one bit from my GPG key for her, but only if she asks politely.
>>
File: Spider-and-Mencken.jpg (110 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Spider-and-Mencken.jpg
110 KB, 1680x1050
>>51468954
>because he already owns infinite money
The man has bankrupted businesses how many times?

I stand by my comparison. He's the smiler, plain and simple. All of the soothing soundbites, all of the completely batshit promises, all meant to play on an ignorant populace that is already tired and sore from being ass-raped by joblessness, "taxes for medical care" scams, and the constant stupid drumbeat of "terror terror terror".

The amount of shit is so high right now, I swear we should just use it as fertilizer and grow food for starving children.

You know the worst part? The worst part is that I can only have a half-decent discussion on /g/ when shit like this should be on /pol/, and the existing idiots on /pol/ should tits or GTFO.
>>
>>51467996
I dont think anyone expected the country to improve directly after Gaddafi got removed.

Also the people now in power are proble just as power hungry as Gaddafi and if not they will be replaced with those who are.
Religion doesnt stop people from gaining political power.

Capitalism will eventually get to the country as it has to all other countries in the world. No matter how devoted their people are.
>>
>>51469101

They said the same thing about Afghanistan in 1989.

It's now 2015 and we don't appear to be getting any closer to an actually functional secular capitalist democracy.
>>
>>51469054
>That pic
>half-decent discussion
Yea good luck with that. anyone who thinks the government isnt just built up of normal people is delusional.
>>
>>51467558
demon. the clintons and bushes are demons. they need to be eliminated.
>>
>>51469132
>thinks 35 years is a long time
shit takes a long time, more than 1 generations.
Problem with being human is that we expect better change within our lifetime.
>>
>>51467558
i sign with 1024 g p g
i hope it helps?
>>
>>51469179
25*
>>
>>51468954
That's true but only because he IS the reptiles.
Instead of voting for reptile controlled slimeballs, you just vote for the reptile themselves.
Trump is cutting out the middleman.
>>
File: ayy.png (112 KB, 387x357) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
112 KB, 387x357
>>51468042
>>
File: cobertSmile.gif (2 MB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
cobertSmile.gif
2 MB, 200x175
>>51469207
>no Don, you are the reptiles
and then Don was a politician
>>
>>51467884
It's not like this is an American thing only.

Here in Germany our minister for defense is a lady with like 25 children who used to be minister for family and never served a single day in the armed forces

Minister for labor is some loser woman who studied literally 20 semesters and went right into politics, never had a real job ever.

The Minister for infrastructure studied fucking social sciences.
>>
>>51469179
Shit doesn't take a long time or more than 1 generation. Plenty of examples in history from Prussia to modern Germany.
The key word is mentality. Mentality decides how fast or slow the change is.
You can't change mentality from the exterior, just like treating a drug addict without him doing the change by his own will, will only end up in him going back sooner or later.
In order for anything to function, the people and culture which is not something you can understand, or any self-righteous arrogant and stupidly self-delusional liberal tolerant idiot can understand no matter how much they philosophize and pseudo-intellectualize,
must change slowly by itself.
Look at Iran. It faced change on its own before 1953 when the mentality of the people and the culture was ready for Democracy by themselves. The first Democratically elected president in the Islamic world.
And then 1953 came, the Shah, and all it took was 24 years for a democratic and secular mentality to turn into a fundamentalist one no thanks to the idiocy of US and Western politics.

So yeah, your statement is a bit too simplistic albeit it attempts to sound profound.
>>
>>51469243
>The Minister for infrastructure studied fucking social sciences.
Isnt social sciences pretty important for infrastructure i mean its about dealing with people. All the techinal stuff can be deligated to engineers.
>>
>>51468042
>Put a Syrian, Muslim woman in the International Space Station for a month.
Gets stoned to death for talking that the earth is not flat at home
or
Bombs the Space Station
>>
>>51469264
It's not. It's a meme job anyways. All he does is listen to his advisors and make speeches.

The only good thing is that he always goes on confrontation with leftists and greens but that doesn't stop him from being an incompetent fuck.
>>
>>51469179

No it doesn't.

The problem is that we backed the savages. The irony is if we had let the soviets stay in charge, Afghanistan would have ended up a capitalist modernist society anyway.

We're making a mistake backing Medieval Jihadis.

We'll see that in Libya and Syria in 10 years time.
>>
>>51469258
I wasnt thinking in terms on linear progression more of a natural selection, if a system doesnt work. It will eventually be swaped out for another untill a more stable system is founded.
And from what i see today is that most government systems are leaning towards capitalism.
>>
>>51469317
Ah, my mistake then.
>>
>>51469331
Well i hardly explained myself.
I do agree that the actuall process doesnt take any time at all, once its on the right path.
>>
>>51469148

>the government isnt just built up of normal people is delusional.

Government built up of people, ISIS built up of people, Pol Pot was also human. I don't get what's your point.
>>
>>51467813

1/10

Libs have always looked to disarm and lower national security. While repubs are building walls she comes out with this shit.
>>
>>51467558
Not a Hillary shill, but did she actually say "weaken your encryption" or is this just bad journalism?
>>
Literally who? Don't bring western bullshittery on this board, nobody cares who Hillary Clinton is and 6.3 billion people don't know her. Stay on your board amerifags.
>>
>>51467577
shieeeettt
>>
>>51469940
Obviously you should care because she wants to make your life worse.
>>
>>51467558
But Clinton! Breaking the encryption is against the Terms of Use!
>>
>>51467558
I think the thread could benefit from this image.
>>
>>51467639
>Governments belong to the terrorists who are trying to destroy my freedoms.
Nope. That would be corporations.
Bear with me here and read through the next 2 points without jumping to type retorts and arguments, as there is a point after the 2 statements.

1. The primary goal of a government, which defines its nature, is to bring stability and rationality to the people based on a varying quantity of ideological and political views that consolidate together.
>What does this mean?
Means that the government is not one institution with one manner in which to accomplish a goal. It is a collective of individuals who form groups based on differing ideology, as well as individuals who are individualist.

2. The primary goal of a corporations is profit and power. Corporations don't operate on the basis of ideology as much as they use all ideologies like tools and manipulate them in order to further one single selfish goal.
>What does this mean?
Corporations are inherently evil despite being an necessary existence for society.

>Why do you make these two points anon?
The math should be self-explanatory.
The government is fractured into collectives and individuals with differing ideologies. That means that there is an existence of both good people, evil shits, shills, and others in a government.
The corporation is not fractured. It is a mindhive.

The problem starts when corporations get to the point where they have more power than the government by account of having more money, being the creators of the technology it uses [thus making it possible for corporations to leverage blackmail and manipulation], and when they have a good grasp over individuals within the government with which they can destabilize the institution.

TL;DR It ain't the government that's the problem. It's the part of the government that constitutes individuals who are chained by corporations, who corporations use to wreck chaos within the government, AND CORPORATIONS THEMSELVES.
>>
What is she expecting? This shit is already out there. There is nothing to gain from us using weaker encryption now. You can't crack ISIS' shit now and us fucking ourselves won't change that.
>>
>>51469864
Republicans and democrats are on the same side on the important issues.
They divide the population with social issues (abortion, guns, niggers, etc) and collude on everything else.
>>
>>51470260
The point behind the NSA and all that is not anti terror- it's anti people. The government wants to make sure it can control people before they realise how fucked over they were by corporations.
>>
Why does NOBODY refer to the fact that the attackers in Paris used unencrypted SMS to communicate?
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20151118/08474732854/after-endless-demonization-encryption-police-find-paris-attackers-coordinated-via-unencrypted-sms.shtml

Why does nobody refer to the fact that France is one of the countries with data collection and Internet rules, yet they couldn't prevent any of this from happening?

Seriously /g/, you fail to meet my expectations.
>>
>>51470402
Good Kuffar. Yes, ISIS is not real. Encryption is your enemy. The USA is your enemy. YESSS
>>
>>51470409
But they did.
Read the thread.
>>
>>51467843
Except it is really hard to remove implementation vulnerabilities from your favorite crypto. Basically you're gonna fuck up somewhere.
>>
>>51470579

>really hard to remove implementation vulnerabilities from your favorite crypto

except it is not. math is fairly simple. of course if you start pursue usability you can fuck something up, but if you stick to exact math you should be ok.
>>
>>51470089
Oh shit. Time to complain on a /chineseboard/
>>
>things that were never said.
And you idiots eat the bait.
>>
>>51470667
>but if you stick to exact math you should be ok.
>stick to exact math

I don't think you've implemented a lot of "exact math" by expressing it in machine-computable terms if you think that way.
>>
>>51470236
>wreck chaos

It's wreak chaos, you idiot.
>>
File: etgt.png (6 KB, 84x106) Image search: [Google]
etgt.png
6 KB, 84x106
>>51470765
I don't give a shit.
>>
>>51470765
It's wreak havoc, you double idiot.
>>
>>51468843

>AES256

No.

>RSA4096

Probably.
>>
>>51470873
Neither have been broken. Snowden showed that.
>>
>>51470818

Oh darn.
>>
>>51470765
it's "reek of chaos" because there's so much chaos in the air when you're done it stinks
>>
>Hillary Clinton
>uses private email account with questionable security for her job
>when she's caught she tries to securely delete the documents by moving them to the trash
>forms an opinion about encryption
>we should acknowledge it
lol
>>
>>51468938
Lol, save that bull for press conferences and executive buzztalk.

Bottom line - they can't break the encryptions without wasting ridiculous amounts of resources.
>>
>>51467919
Lol do you keep these articles in a pastebin just in case you need to pull them out when your autistic ass sees something about the Middle East or Global politics is mentioned.

Goddamn m8.
>>
>>51471694
Yeah. I'm like those autistic scientists and engineers who autistically keep a library of research articles, patents, and studies for the time they need to prove their claims or cite a research paper because we are dumb autistic memefaggots kek XDXDXDXD
>>
>>51467558
>Hillary Clinton
>Stop helping terrorists
After you.
>>
>>51467558

>sell weapons to isis,
>fund them,
>teach them,
>whine about encryption

wtf?
>>
>>51472692
That doesn't even make any sense. Your previous post was overly dogmatic on a rather unrelated subject simply because you saw an opportunity to throw around your boogeyman.

Chill out pal. /pol/ is over that way >>>/pol/
>>
>>51473727
>documented and proven history is a boogeyman
Let me guess, you believe Global Warming is a lie, and you believe Earth was created a few thousand years ago.
>>
File: n.png (153 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
n.png
153 KB, 600x364
This won't do jack shit to stop the number stations you know.
>>
>>51467919
I actually saw white phosphorus being used live. There was a livestream of the gaza strip a while back and I saw the fucking trails of the weapons that came down.
Unmistakable.
>>
>>51473699

Because the real goal is spying amongst civilians and mass data gathering for analytical purposes of making more money/predicting trends. That's why.
>>
If anything is to be learned from this thread by impressionable young anons of voting age or not, it should be this:

Politicians are puppets. Do not take a single word from their mouths to have any truth to them. They say whatever they need to in order to keep their constituents in their pockets so that the corporate machine that got them into office can keep doing what they do best, which is to stay in control over you.

The best decision you can make is to never vote. Don't vote for candidates, don't vote for bills to pass, don't vote for anything.

Because voting fundamentally makes you theirs. It means putting people into an office that is corrupted to its core, it means voting for a bill that was pushed by corporations that have its own best interests at stake, and it means they don't give two flying fucks about you or your future.

The governments of the new world order do not want think for yourselfers. Think for yourselfers question authority. Think for yourselfers start revolts. Think for yourselfers can realize that they are being lied to and do not like that the people doing the lying are also getting paid to do so with taxes taken from you.

So they brainwash us from a young age to be patriotic. To love our government because our government "protects" us. To never question authority, just grow up oblivious, find a job to stay subservient, and pay them to lie to you like it was natural because you aren't supposed to question authority, you aren't supposed to think for yourself, you aren't supposed to pick them out.

It's never going to change as long as there is a system in place that lets the people in power chose who gets to replace them.
>>
So... Hillary didn't get the memo that the people who did the attacks in Paris:
1) used the Facebook chat which is not encrypted.
2) Met up in real life to discuss with each other (I doubt they were speaking an encrypted language face-to-face).
3) 6 out of the 8 people involved had previously visited Syria, and were also known criminals (4 of which were already suspected terrorists). Oh and by the way, two of the eight are unidentified. When/if they are identified then I would not be surprised if they end up having visited Syria before and were already known criminals.

But hey, let's not monitor known terrorists who use unencrypted services. Let's instead waste a ton of resources and put everyone in danger in order to spy on which hot babe Mike picked up last weekend. Let's increase the amount of irrelevant information gathered and tie up our valuable server time processing that instead of processing the threats which are happening in the wide open.
>>
>>51474222
You should vote. There are politicians that are actually good out there. I am not very interested in American politics but your 2-party system is deeply flawed so for you it might not matter, but in other countries you really should vote.
>>
>>51474379
What country lets you vote for politician? Don't you always ultimately vote for a party? And a party would never let an honest good person rise up enough to even have a chance of a nomination?
>>
We cyberpunkzz noaw!!
>>
>>51474236

Literal no source
>>
>>51474236
its not about security is about obamas faggotry with the nsa and inappropriate usage of the irs and state department and fcc

basically they want to know if you call them names so they can waste tax payer dollars getting sued to wasting tax payer dollars to annoy some law abiding citizen
>>
>>51475042
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/15/world/europe/manhunt-for-paris-attackers.html
>>
>>51475015
In the Netherlands you technically vote for politicians themselves. Though they tend to be a part of a party.
>>
>>51467558

Imagine how this woman's barren, dusty pussy looks like.

IMAGINE IT
>>
>>51467577
Shots. Fucking. Fired.
>>
>>51473727
kuck detected
>>
>>51467578
My sides.
>>
>>51467613
>we need more scientists and engineers
>instead of training population, invites immigrants with degrees from Poo in Looniversity and Designated Technical College
>>
>>51468954
Not to say I'm a huge fan of Trump, but his 'selling point' is he is saying that Politics and Politicians are utter horse shit.

That alone is resonating with more people then the PtB can wrap their heads around.
>>
>>51467558
>Implying internet companies are not already in bed with the State Department
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
>>
> terrorists apparently used plain text communication like SMS
> politicians use an attack to further their agenda to combat encryption

Not only are they bad people, they're stupid
>>
File: 1448071243843.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1448071243843.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>51467859
I think you meant to say eliminate Islam once for all.
>>
>>51467578
lel
>>
Remember to vote for anyone but Hilary if you care about freedom.

This psycho bitch will ruin America.
>>
>>51476782
They all will you moron.
>>
File: theAbsoluteMadMan.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
theAbsoluteMadMan.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>51476952

There is one.
>>
>>51476952
Hilary is the worst.
>>
>>51468862
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deniable_encryption
>>
>>51467701
but anon truecrypt isn't secure anymore
>>
>>51467558
This solves nothing. Terrorists will only use methods with high levels of encryption anyway, or methods where tracking is extremely difficult (private lobbies in CoD or something and by writing messages into walls with gunfire). My using weaker encryption only helps law enforcement catch terrorists if I actually am a terrorist (or communicate with them).
>>
>>51467798
The other countries have subtlety in their methods of fucking shit up. The US is fairly new in this.
>>
So what does /g/ use on windows for encryption?

Truecrypt isn't a thing anymore is it?
>>
>>51467915
People that even mention things like this get called tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs.
I gave up on convincing anyone. Ignorant people deserve everything that's coming to them.
>>
>>51478308
Truecrypt is still a thing.
http://istruecryptauditedyet.com/

> The TL;DR is that based on this audit, Truecrypt appears to be a relatively well-designed piece of crypto software. The NCC audit found no evidence of deliberate backdoors, or any severe design flaws that will make the software insecure in most instances.

You should not use it anymore though since it has been abandoned. Use Veracrypt instead. It is an open source fork of Truecrypt that has fixed the minor issues found by the audit, as well as some other improvements.

https://veracrypt.codeplex.com/
>>
>>51478387
If you had any understanding of an audit, you'd know that it's now mostly void and does not apply to Veracrypt. Adding, changing or removing code can introduce bugs.
>>
>>51478438
>Adding, changing or removing code can introduce bugs.
Thanks captain obvious!
We should never patch security holes because in doing so we might actually create a new one. Better run flawed code instead!
>>
>>51478308
>nothing
Ilusion of safety is worst then something
istall linux?~!
>>
>>51478507
Let me rephrase it for your dumbass:
The audit does not apply to Veracrypt.
>>
>hillary
>being a president in her lifetime
lel
>>
>>51478552
I dont care about alphabet soup forensics.

What I want is for it to be not worthwhile to try and read the contents if my shit is stolen
>>
>>51478387
Any admin worth their weight would hve LUKS DM
>>
File: 1443785657397.gif (927 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1443785657397.gif
927 KB, 250x230
>>51467598
>>
>>51478558
When did I say it did?

>>51478602
He asked for Windows software.

You /g/uys. I know that reading comprehension is not your strong point but come on...
>>
>>51474236
that's why the laws need to be expanded. so that when the cops see someone who's ostensibly a threat they can detain and investigate them, search their homes and computers and find enough evidence to logically convict them.
>>
>>51477945
According to what third party? Last I heard, every audit of their source turned up with nothing to worry about.
>>
http://www.cfr.org/radicalization-and-extremism/hillary-clinton-national-security-islamic-state/p37266

skip to 27:58
>>
>>51475143
And yet people got mad when poor Bill got himself a blowjob...
>>
>>51467653
you are literally braindead
>>
>can't vote for trump
>can't vote for Hilary
>can't vote for Sanders

This election is a joke I'm voting for max normal
>>
>>51481062
Why can't you vote for Bernie.
>>
>>51470873
>>RSA4096
>Probably.
No. 4096-bit long moduli are still quantum safe.
>>
>>51481124
Because his friends will say he's a socialist, duh
>>
>>51481124
He's basically a retarded version of Hillary.
>>
>>51470409
The problem is that even that isn't evidence that they ONLY used unencrypted means to communicate and plan the attack.
It just means they used an unencrypted SMS to send the go signal and had data on unencrypted devices.
It could be they bought a bunch of $5 burners to carry on them for the attack and that the single SMS giving the go was the only message sent by and to them.

Basically you have to be careful what you take from all the news reports we are getting on the issue because the amount of real information we get through them is sparse.
>>
>>51481155
nigger, do you mean on current QCs (which are a fucking joke) or in general in the future?

shor's algo will absolutely shrek 4096b RSA if quantum computers actually manage to scale (which is still an open question).

>>51481124
the only thing bernie could pull off as POTUS would be to crash the economy with no survivors. (this will happen in the near future regardless, but he'd pull it off in his first term)
the only thing he has going for him is that he's the only viable dem candidate who's not married to an unconvicted sex offender and who doesn't have a federal felony investigation against him pending.
>>
aes4096 you say
>>
File: 1367390600365.jpg (5 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1367390600365.jpg
5 KB, 256x192
LOL you shitlibs will bitch about her now, but come November 2016 every one of you fag enablers will line up to vote for her.
>>
>all the basic bitch politics in this thread
jesus christ universal suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>51467558

Hillary Clinton is evil and corrupt, why the fuck would I listen to her?
>>
>>51481618
symmetric ciphers are traditionally safe at >=128b, and >=256b only exists because Grover's Algorithm (QC) could theoretically break 128b ciphers with ~2^64 known plaintext-ciphertext pairs, which is a pretty fucking ridiculous requirement.
>>
>>51468042
Muslims aren't capable of that kind of higher thought.
They only think in terms of explosives.
>>
>>51481658
Lesser of two evils etc. But really your electoral system is broken Americans, get your shit together.
>>
File: shill.jpg (41 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
41 KB, 402x402
>>51467653
Found the government shill
>>
>>51478602
This. Why take chances on TrueCrypt or VeraCrypt when the status of LUKS-DM is known?
>>
>>51481062
>>51481124

Vote for John McAfee. https://mcafee16.com/
>>
>>51467578
lel
>>
>>51467578
kek'd
>>
>>51468896
>intent
The only intent was personal gain. The failed policy decisions really had no real direction which resulted in a lot of chaos. It just happens to be that people want order when there is too much chaos.
With Iran, the Dulles's had a vested interest in Iranian oil and a bunch of other shit (in central america) so their British connection worked to their advantage. I don't know if Eisenhower was in on it or not. It's very possible that he believed that a USSR satellite state was a very real possibility in Iran since it was common opinion that non white people were incapable of running a government among other things. It's always amusing reading some of the decisions people made for that reason.
>>
>>51467653
If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. :^
>>
>>51468042
There have been nine Muslims in space.
http://muslimvillage.com/2012/02/16/19699/muslim-astronauts-miracle-call-to-prayer-in-space/
>>
>>51467839
The worst part is only a few 2016 candidates total from both parties wants to stop messing around in the Middle East and none of them has an actual chance of winning.
I fucking hate the USA sometimes
>>
>>51478797
There was a vulnerability discovered (I think by Google's zero day team?) It had to do with windows drivers I think.
>>
>>51468042
Please don't vote.
>>
The Middle East has been at war literally since the beginning of time, he US is brand new in relation to the MI, I don't know why people think we're even making the slightest difference over there.
If anything we're bringing their region into the 21st century with updated technology and such.
They literally live like animals.
>>
>burger in charge of privacy
lmao
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.