[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a long shot my friends. I have kodi and I installed the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Dolphins.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dolphins.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
This is a long shot my friends. I have kodi and I installed the beast repo and it doesn't work. I can get it to install on my tablet but it won't work for my Android box. I've tried all the methods they recommended but does anyone have an idea how i can get it to work?

>pic not related
>>
jesus that thing is awful.
>>
>>51466318
Can you elaborate feg
>>
The worst part is the amount of makeup she uses on her face.
Like, how about trying some fucking exercise instead?
>>
File: 1421872731737.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1421872731737.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>That necrosis on it's arm
>>
>>51466332
those arms. ugh
how can you need elaboration?
>>
>>51466381
thats the dumbest thing ive ever read.

>hurr durr
>1.5 hours of exhausting exercise per day is so much easier than putting makeup on my face!!! =))))))
fuck outta here

its as if you don't know what temptation is or how human desire works. or how difficult it is to commit to something.

yeah, you're right, she needs to lose weight. but your argument makes me think you're worse off than her.
>>
>>51466752
To get that fat you need to be eating 5 hours a day solidly.
It's not even about exercise, just spend 4 less hours eating. Exercise when you're that fat is literally just walking since you're so heavy that's intense exercise.
>>
she's got a defect of some sort
>>
>>51466752
>evercising 1.5 hours a day

Nigga 30-45 minutes of good biking is more than enough if you don't eat your weight in food daily.
>>
>>51466305
I have small hands and skinny arms. I always wondered what they would look like if I bulked up and got bigger arms, now I know.
>>
Who's this salmon dolphin?
>>
>>51466305
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: trex-hates-pushups[1].jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
trex-hates-pushups[1].jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Never post a pic more interesting than your post.
>>
How are those arms even possible? The rest of her body isn't _that_ fat, but those are like housebound-for-ten-years-tier arms.
>>
>>51467960
Cosmetic surgery on the face, loads of makeup. The rest of her body IS that fat, look at the upper arms.

She's just a lump of fat with an expensive face.
>>
i bet she deads 10plates
>>
>>51466752
Hamplanet detected
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.