[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best kodi addons /g/uys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: banner-sbs-11-600x336.png (36 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
banner-sbs-11-600x336.png
36 KB, 600x336
Best kodi addons /g/uys?
>>
Pulsar
>>
Pulsar
>>
Genesis.

Trakt.
>>
>>51465908
>xperience1080 skin with flat theme and custom backgrounds and overlay
>various custom playlists added to your skin's home screen. for example, i have "shows in progress", "random unwatched movies", " recently watched" etc.
>genisys
>yatse on your phone which also allows you to share youtube and various other links to kodi
>shared mysql db if running multiple instances

also, don't forget to to kill yourself if you're installing on windows. i would recommend drinking as much bleach as possible and then hanging yourself with an electrified noose.
>>
>>51466350
I bought an android box and I wasnt able to install the beast like I previously have on my tablet. It's a good build a shame I can't run it on the box.
>>
>>51466404
does your android box have google play services? if yes, download kodi from the play store. if no, enable installation from unknown sources and download the appropriate (arm/intel) version from here: http://kodi.tv/download/
not sure if it's still true of the newer builds, but kodi certainly used to run like a dog on top of android. if that's still the case, get yourself a raspberry pi model 2 and install osmc.
>>
>>51466479
I've tried everything, even the other builds like 15.1 and 2 of isengard. No luck at all. I'm using 14.2 but its still not working. Do you know of any other complete builds? Thanks alot
>>
>>51466404
Helix 14.2 the beast encore v2. Your welcome
>>
>>51466743
Doesn't work. When it is finished installing I unplug the box (like it says to do on numerous sites even chrisb said it.) And still no luck. I've also tried every other way.
>>
>>51465908
the fuck is kodi?
some kind of law firm?
>>
>>51466967
Yes, and it goes without saying law firms require add-ons.
>>
>>51465908
>/g/uys
There are women here aswell, you know that?
>>
File: 858.gif (318 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
858.gif
318 KB, 250x309
>>51467305
I'm sorry did i trigger you?
>>
>>51467320
Not really, no.
>>
>>51467305
Implying guys can't be girls.

Reported.
>>
>>51465994
>>51466173
If only it worked.
It's a shit if I give it magnets I search by myself (the remote randomly stops). If I try to select a movie from its list it never works, I installed almost every torrent site add-on.
>>
>>51467305
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>51467442
>Reported.
That's against the rules. I ironically not reported you.
>>
Does KODI keep a central server for all your meta data and transcoding yet like plex?
>>
>>51465908
Popcorn time or cartoonHd
>>
>>51467554
It has addons for IMDB or TVDB to download metadata and then it stores it on the drive
>>
>>51468341
can you watch a movie 15 mins on your phone and then pick up where you left off on your TV?
>>
>>51467456
It works with my pi model 1 512mb ram
I'm using tpb and kickass providers
>>
>>51468480
Maybe but I don't think
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.