[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of programmer has the best social life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 5j1q.png (6 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
5j1q.png
6 KB, 375x375
What kind of programmer has the best social life?
>>
Employed, non-autistic ones.
>>
and what programming language?
>>
>>51464826
That literally doesn't matter at all, unless you're using Haskell, in which case you have autism which disqualifies you from having a social life.
>>
>>51464735
Ones that develop shitty webpages, so they have time to plow some pussy.
>>
>>51464857
or you're a scientist/researcher. Which is basically the same thing only more painful.
>>
Nice bait
>>
>>51464735
A programmer with a social personality
>>
girl coders

>>51464826
html & css
>>
>>51464735
bad programmers.
really get into it several years, and your social skills vanish.
>>
>>51464735
us gentoomen
freedom(r) developers have a very active social life that involves sucking peoples dick over github profiles and virtually over IRC
>>
That feel when I am too stupid to learn to program.
>>
>>51464826
Anything other than C.
>>
>>51466811
>html, css
>coding
>>
>>51468106
what did we tell you about the autism
>>
>>51468161
html and css are markup languages desu senpai
>>
>>51468174
>css
>markup language
>>
>>51468161
Autists rule the world. Just look at holy Richard.
>>
>>51464826
Xhtml
>>
>>51464735
The kind who don't post on 4chan
>>
>>51464735
C and assembly programmers.
>>
C, C++, x86 working in a computer security field. I have a good amount of well adjusted friends, a decent salary (gubment so not anything really outstanding), and a pretty girlfirend. I commonly have to interact with non technical people, including people in the military, as do my coworkers. I think due to that we have a decent amount of people who are not total sperglords.

The only negative is that there are times that I have to pull 80+ hour weeks or work in the middle of the night, but that is the exception, not the rule. Other than that, they try not to push us to the point of getting burnt out, so we keep a normal work week in most cases
>>
javascript/ruby/other web "programmers"
especially in major city centres
>>
>>51464735
The one that doesn't program.
>>
>>51464735

Web dev

Learn JavaScript and in a year you'll be driving to hipster dive music venues in a Ferrari
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.