[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the verdict on the blackberry priv? Is it the /g/phone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 14
File: gsmarena_001.jpg (75 KB, 728x455) Image search: [Google]
gsmarena_001.jpg
75 KB, 728x455
So what's the verdict on the blackberry priv? Is it the /g/phone?
>>
>>51463635
>lagshit bb
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>51463635
meme keyboard
Software keyboards on phones are infinitely more superior.
>>
>>51463635
Here come the autistic shitposters
>>
"muh physical keyboard" people need to move on and realize that software keyboards are better.

no root on the phone, and that's the only reason to use android.

it's also very expensive for what it actually offers.
>>
>>51463635
Does it let me check my privilege.
>>
>>51463734
Yes every single day
>>
>>51463722
>software keyboards are better.
gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>$899.99
>>
>>51463776
How fast do you type with a physical keyboard?
>>
>>51463635
it could be perfect but they ruined it.
>no toolbelt
>worst OS
no thanx
>>
>>51463635
Tried it at the store.

Cons:
The sliding is awkward. I expected it to be clicky/springy, but it's not. You have to slide it all the way. They keyboard is fucking tiny, and I don't even have sausage fingers. 5.5-inch is a but too big for comfortable use with my average-sized hands. Runs Android, instead of the God-tier BB10 OS.

Pros:
Looks nice. The curved screen allows for full range of swipe motions from either side of the screen. The phone seems pretty balanced when keyboard is out. Screen looks sharp. Normies will jizz over Play Store apps. Camera seems to be pretty solid, and focuses fast, but that's just a few in-store pictures, so I can't really comment more on this.

Overall it's... ok. Bigger keyboard would have been a huge plus. A BB10 OS variant should be an option.
>>
File: 1422715294573.jpg (215 KB, 901x1201) Image search: [Google]
1422715294573.jpg
215 KB, 901x1201
>>51463722
>>
>>51463845
Typing on a cell phone and a laptop are completely different. Are you able to use all 10 of your fingers to type on a cell phone?
>>
>$700 USD for a phone I won't be using in 2 years

I can build a fucking decent gaming pc for that price... Only shills will buy this phone
>>
>>51463860
>$700 USD for a phone I won't be using in 2 years
That is entirely up to you. My mother has had the same phone for 5 years because she likes having a physical keyboard. Guess what, phone still works fine.
>>
>>51463855
Yes. What, you can't? Are you literally a downie?
>>
>>51463860
>changing phones every 2 years

You're doing very good, goyim! :^)
>>
>>51463855
no, but I can touch type with 2 thumbs, while on onscreen keyboard I have to look.
The speed is more or less the same, but it feels a lot better, is more comfortable and several orders of magnitude less frustrating.
>>
>>51463903
I can touch type with an onscreen keyboard. Not everyone is as motor challenged as you.
>>
>>51463794
Back in the feature phone era I could fly through text messages like a mother fucker with my slide-out landscape keyboard that I barely had to look at after using for a while. Now I have to stare at the on-screen keyboard and perfectly aim my taps or I miss type shit constantly and have to correct it if auto correct doesn't (something else I didn't need before touch screens took over). I guess if you're 14 and don't remember physical keyboards I can understand you being defensive about the only thing you've ever used. If touch screen keyboards were so great they'd replace physical keyboards in the PC market too. The only reason they've gone away is because Apple has everyone convinced phones should be easily bent slabs of aluminum.
>>
>>51463931
How fast were you able to type with your old phone? I guarantee you that I can type faster using the onscreen keyboard on mine.
>>
File: class.jpg (153 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
153 KB, 1200x800
Classic seems like a way to go, if your device is mostly used for communication, not entertainment.
>>
>>51463930
Everyone who says they can touch type on glass relies heavily on predictive text
>>
>>51463958
I don't.
>>
>>51463965
Yes you do.
>>
>>51463985
No I don't.
>>
>>51463987
Yu huh
Nuh uh
Yu huh
Nuh uh
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-20-24-49.png (264 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-20-24-49.png
264 KB, 1440x2560
>>51464015
>>
>>51464021
>2015
>Not blocking offensive words
>>
>>51463943
This. Daily reminder that the blackberry classic uses a mouse pointer in its Web browser, and image hovering on 4chan is supported
>>
that keyboard is literally trash. its like the stupid motorola droid, the keys arent offset, they're aligned which makes it a meaningless keyboard. and also its a hardware keyboard so by default its slower to type than software keyboards since it requires pressure instead of taps
>>
>>51464042
eff you
>>
>>51463943
i like the classic going back to its roots, but something about having the key rows a flat line instead of curved like the old berries is just lame
>>
>>51463931
I agree. Not only physical keyboards are superior for typing, but they also don't hide half of your screen. I don't know how people are happy with onscreen keyboards. I mean, think about it - on a modern phone you could do decent coding, if it wasnt for the bullshit onscreen-keyboard.
>>
>>51464494
No you couldn't. Stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>51464494
physical keyboards are better, but no one fucking codes on their phone holy shit dont try to fit in here
>>
>>51464505
Already did on one of the old feature phones.
>>
>>51464546
No you didn't.
>>
>>51463690
Bullshit. Software keyboards fuckin blow.
>>
How come physical keyboard shills never show how fast they can type? It's probably because they actually can't type fast at all and are just shilling.
>>
>>51463635
it's a blackberry running mostly stock android and it has a physical keyboard.

sales will be low, as expected when it's a fresh product with a company that's new to Android (even if it is blackberry).

most reviewers are giving it good praise. so it's worth picking up if you're in the market.
>>
>>51464585
Because nobody gives a rotten shit, dickhole! It's a matter of preference. Much like it doesn't matter that desktop Dvorak is superior people still use qwerty. Personally I hate having at least a 3rd of my fucking screen taken up by a shit tier keyboard. Now go fuck yourself.

Yes people can like things you don't.
>>
>>51464585
Or probably because they don't give a shit if you keep living a lie and shitposting about how you think software keyboards are superior.
>>
>>51464665
Scared ass faggot. Keep shilling your snake oil.
>>
What was the verdict of the bb passport?

I thought the design and look was pretty cool.
>>
>>51464554
nigga what's so hard to believe about sshing to your home computer and firing up vim/emacs?
>>
>>51464751
You said "decent coding", not "horribly crippled coding".
>>
>>51463635
The price would be the shit if only the keyboard was a landscape type. First one out with a decent not underpowered Android with a full landscape keyboard gets my money
>>
I'll buy one when it's rooted or I'm in the pipeline for a new workphone.
>>
File: THE_MOONMAN.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
THE_MOONMAN.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>I don't need a physical keyboard
>so nobody else should want one!

Mann what the fuck happened to you /g/? Since when is variety such a bad thing?

I used to not mind no physical keyboard but now my phone is too fuck huge for me to use without two hands and looking at the screen somewhat. You know why I want a physical keyboard, because it feels damn comfortable. If you think there is nothing wrong with mechanical keyboards and are babies about keyboards on phones, you have entered critical hypocritical levels of autism. Personally I hate relying on autocorrect..

I type 60 fps more or less but relying on autocorrect slows me down on longer messages.
>>
>>51469813
>I type 60 fps more or less
>60 fps
>fps
Kek
>>
File: ZkZmBN5.jpg (51 KB, 619x474) Image search: [Google]
ZkZmBN5.jpg
51 KB, 619x474
>Additional services and security layers on top off Lagdroid
>Mediocre performance despite Size Queen Specs
>for fedoras who can't Use SwiftKey
>Blackberry commiting sudoku in a year or two max
>>
>>51463776
>software keyboards are better

No, but they suffice. I don't see why anyone would desperately need a physical keyboard unless they write shittons of emails on their phone, it's a gimmick basically
>>
>>51470347

This. Buy Windows Phone

Regards

Totally not a shill
>>
>>51470382
Hell no nigger, I used a lumia for 3 months with Windows 10, it's just not worth it. The apps are amateurish and run like shitty Web Apps, no support by developers. It's just like an iPhone but for poor people.
>>
No, the iPhone is the official phone of \g\
>>
>>51464704
The design is great, they keyboard is spacious, the screen is phenomenal, and once you use the square screen for a few days, you begin to really enjoy it, to the point where going back to rectangular screens feels weird.

But... the device itself is bulky. It's not huge, but you will feel it in your pants' pocket. Not so much, if you carry it in your jacket, though. It is also, quite obviously, not a one-hand-use device.
>>
>>51464183
I honestly don't understand why other phones don't do this
>>
>>51464295
>the keys arent offset, they're aligned
the keys on computer keyboards are only offset because typewriters 60 years ago. It's not good.
>>
>>51465929
>landscape type
>I don't like being able to use my devices one-handed and/or I have ridiculously oversized thumbs
>>
>>51470382
Find me one with keyboard and I totally will. I can't stand android anymore
>>
>>51463635

I cannot say this in confidence now, but I could have a few years ago. Blackberry Messenger app is a secure communications applications. Terrorists used it to plan the London bombing back in the early 2000's. Blackberry refused access to their data logs back then, but I'm sure that has all been worked-around.

That's what Blackberry had going for it: the confidence and trust of the large multinational corporations.
>>
Ever since the Sony Ericsson P1i, I've been looking for a touch-screen phone with a physical keyboard that runs an up to date OS.

The Priv (almost) came out exactly when I need it, as my Note3 is starting to fail me. I really like it, but it's been randomly fucking up so much lately, that I fear I need to let it go after more than 2 years.

What I like about the Priv is that it doesn't have so many useless features. I refuse to buy a phone with fingerprint readers (it's one of the most unreliant security features ever), overly bent screen, and a high quality front facing camera (I don't do selfies and the front facing camera is a security risk too).

The only problem for me with the Priv is its built-in battery and the fact that Blackberry seems to have fucked up the supply for mainland Europe. Amazon shows delivery dates ranging from next week to end of January. No official release date is known yet.
But somehow logitel already has the QWERTZ model in stock, but sells it for 120 bucks more than Amazon, Mediamarkt/Saturn.
>>
>>51470602
Get the fuck off my thread Jack
>>
>>51470348
I message people frequently and would love the ease and comfort of a good physical keyboard. The other thing is that finger prints and smudges build up wicked bad when I'm typing a lot so I have to constantly wipe them off to read the screen.
>>
>>51472532
Put the Cheetos down, lardo, and go wash your hands.
>>
BB is a dead company

Virtual keyboards are superior and only literal fedora tier neckbeards want them

The priv is also overpriced and underpowered for a stock android phone

Enjoy your damage control shills
>>
>>51469813
>60fps
>>
>>51472694
>BB is a dead company
Their phone devision might be, but they are heavy into security software, and have a shit ton of valuable patents. They will be around for a long ass time.

>Virtual keyboards are superior and only literal fedora tier neckbeards want them
This is just, like, your opinion, man. I don't agree, but you are free to express it.

>The priv is also overpriced and underpowered for a stock android phone
Overpriced - yes, but anyone looking to buy it should wait 3-4 months, and then get it $100-$200 cheaper. Underpowered - um, no. It matches, and in some cases surpasses, specs of many current flagship phones.

>Enjoy your damage control shills
Enjoy your talking out of your ass, numbnuts. Again, you are free to express your opinions, but those are just that - your opinions. And uneducated opinions at that.
>>
>>51463931
so. much. sperg.
>>
>>51472581
Some people just have greasy fingers dude.
>>
>>51472064
>Blackberry seems to have fucked up the supply for mainland Europe
It's because they sold out. Blackberry always makes low numbers first, then builds to fit demand. Because they don't sell a fuck-ton of handsets. I'm personally waiting for a passport-style android if they finally kill off BB10, which is a shame because I really like the way BB10 handles getting around.
>>
>>51474243
Hmm ive seen a picture of Android running on the passport so they may release it with android on it or allow existing models to switch OS.
>>
>>51474277

>seen pictures
>native dual boot

Pics don't prove anything. Look up any forums (crackberry, xda..) and you'll see this topic has been debunked so many times...
The only phone I know of that supported dual boot properly was the N9, but neither the sailfish os, nor the ported Android version for it were worth it.
>>
I hung onto my 2011 BB until earlier this year. for moto G. This BB is ok if it was cheaper. Like everyone says BB have lots of patents and security contracts. My m8 works for Barclays and still uses BB because of security, and hes only a insurance sales manager.
>>
>>51474277
>>51474352
It probably won't allow dual boot for older buys, but it's a very good device they sunk a lot of money into-I have no doubt they'll port it to that form factor if they drop BB10- They probably won't let others upgrade from BB10 to android, but there's a lot of shit on crackberry that they might make a passport that's android-based instead.

I think I might try the priv when they finally kill off BB10, but for now having Blend and retroarch is enough for me apps-wise. The only thing I lose out on is fucking snapchat which feels like the most useless piece of shit ever.
>>
>>51464559
even software keyboards on a fucking snapdragon 810 processor fucking lag
are you retarded or what?
>>
>>51474858
>from BB10 to Android
>"upgrade"

at most because of gaymes
>>
>>51463943
I'm still stuck with my S4, but I miss my BB Bold physical keyboard and its efficiency so much I almost want to buy myself a BB Classic. In my country it's sold for 370 €, do you think it's wort the money?
>>
Actually it's not such a bad thing that so many people claim virtual keyboards to be better than physical ones. Could you imagine how faster the shitposting would be if anyone here on 4chan used a physical keyboard? Please guys keep buying touchscreen phones
>>
>>51476522
I can easily type 80 wpm on a virtual keyboard. Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>51476599
I can easily cum 4 times in a row on a virtual comic. What's your point?
>>
>>51476422
yes
>>
>>51477175
Ok thanks. Does the copy-paste action work the same way as it works on the BB Bold? Holding ctrl and move trackpad to copy words then pressing trackpad to paste them?
>>
>>51463845
My sides
>>
>>51463635
>keyboard slides out in portrait mode
Why would you want this?
>>
>>51477671
I think so. Never used the old Blackberries though.
>>
>>51478151
Ok np. Fuck if the price goes down a bit the next days, I may be in the mood to pull the trigger. Writing on my S4 is frustrating at times....
>>
>>51478124
>one handed operation
>can slide keyboard to answer call
>most apps (except games) optimized for portrait mode
>more comfortable, unless sausage fingers
Honestly, while landscape keyboards were the correct decision back when phones were 3"-3.5", on a 5.5" phone, portrait is the only way to go
>>
>>51474858
>They probably won't let others upgrade from BB10 to android
you misspelled "downgrade"
>>
>>51463635
>look at price
>$699 USD
>lolno.gif
>>
>>51476522
Clearly trolling or not using some sort of Swype keyboard. Pretty much the fastest way to type.
>>
I'm gonna be getting a Priv.
Left Blackberry for a Samsung S2 and regret it now.
I've missed the keyboard. Texting is a pain for me and I don't get why people love shitty touch screen keyboard bullshit.
I've used many different phones and all the touchscreens are just shit for me. Maybe some people like that.
At least with a blackberry physical keyboard I can text and drive without killing anyone.
>>
File: IMG_20151122_223705.png (96 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_223705.png
96 KB, 720x720
>>51463943

That Classic looks nice!

I have the Classic but I get this shit with the captcha.
>>
>>51463794

>How fast do you type with a physical keyboard?

How often do you make mistakes

>daft shit
>>
>>51463845
>no elbow room
>>
>>51477671
Yes
>>
>>51474887
Think you replied to the wrong guy dipshit. I hate software keyboards
>>
>>51484541
Use legacy captcha.
>>
File: Coding on XMP.png (44 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Coding on XMP.png
44 KB, 480x320
>>51464505
Definitely do-able, just not too convenient.
>>
>>51471064
> but I'm sure that has all been worked-around.
If you're on the peasant free user tier, Blackberry can and will hand your data when your government requests it.
If you're their enterprise customer tier, they will let you use your own keypair in addition to their keys.
Still, with so many secure messaging apps available for Android and iOS, unless you're on BB10, or your MDM solution is Blackberry, I don't see why people would shell top dollars for it.
>>
>>51470422
I had a galaxy note 2, couldn't figure out what the fuck to do with it since I have a desktop pc and a laptop. I mostly just browsed 4chan and watched videos on it.

I bought a lumia 635 on sale for $50. Now I mostly browse 4chan and watch videos on it.
>>
>>51463635
I would have loved this back when I hated touch screen, but now that swiping to text is a thing I'm better at that than I am with the real buttons.
I feel like that might sum-up a few opinions here. Not worth the money for hand cramps.
>>
>>51463890

No it doesn't. Newer apps require more ram and processing power because they're modeled based on newer devices. Or does your Nokia brick handle everything as well as it does snake?
>>
>>51485761
Please point out an app that isn't freemium adware filled garbage that requires a bleeding edge phone.
>>
>>51485475
I thought the same. The speed with swiping in unbeatable. However, you always have to watch the word recognition when swiping.

If you want correctly spelled words, the Blackberry keyboard is much faster than swiping. If you are drunk, a physical Blackberry keyboard is the only way to still write normally. It's amazing how you can still hit the right buttons, while a software keyboard is impossible to use then.
>>
>>51469813
>what's wrong with you /g/
>I type 60fps
>fps
>>
>>51486575
Hello world app
>>
>>51463635

Whoah, that's actually pretty cool.

Imagine playing a DS emulator on that thing. I have to upgrade in January. Is it on all carriers?
>>
>>51487010

In canada it is.

Getting one in two weeks.
>>
>>51463942
The speed record is on a physical keyboard, so quit your crap.
>>
>>51488215
This
>>
>>51488215
The speed record was set on a virtual keyboard for Windows Phone.
>>
>>51463690
"More superior" is an oxymoron, you moron.
>>
>>51463635
DOA
Depreciated On Arrival.

The keyboard is flat, not bumped like old BlackBerry keyboards and everyone uses the on screen keyboard instead.

It also runs an old version of Android and costs $800 dollars.
>>
>almost end of november
>still not available in germany
>can't find a blackberry passport anywhere instore to try out if the physical keyboard works with my big hands
>reviews show that it's laggy

welp, i dont know anymore, i was hyped for it, now i may just get a blackberry passport
all i need is a good email-app and good navigation software
>pre-order for 800€
>>
>>51472973
>damage control
>>
Since I value my privacy I think that one might be my second Blackberry, had a BB curve years ago, thought Android and such would be great - they're shit.

Just keep a dumbphone but if I can run IRC, Firefox and access my email, and if they DO respect privacy (what MS, Apple and Google don't) I will buy one.

Also I heard the built quality is solid as fuck, made in Mexico or something, right?
>>
>>51489438
Get a BB Classic
>>
>>51489429
> *deprecated
Maybe you should be using the Priv keyboard lol
>>
>>51489231
It's actually a pleonasm, which is the exact opposite of an oxymoron. Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>51489438
Mit dem Passport bin ich super zufrieden. Kann man nur empfehlen. Whatsapp für BB10 ist auch erste Sahne, da war ich erst etwas besorgt, ob das etwas stiefmütterlich behandelt wird und in den Hub integriert wird usw.
>>
>>51490663
Nazi plz go
>>
>>51490663
thank you for your input
how's the browser? good enough for browsing 4chan on the toilet?

>>51490726
he answered very politely and with good grammar, i doubt he is a nazi
>>
>>51463722
Good tactile feedback is something that some people will always crave - just look at any one of the billions of mechanical keyboard threads.
>>
>>51489895
>mexico
>quality
Kek
>>
Is the priv/ passport keyboard clicky, or does it remain silent while typing fast?
>>
>>51492020
Tactile but quiet like mx brown
>>
Absolutely average and not worth the cost
>>
>>51490838
The browser is very good and with the wide screen you it's very comfortable to browser the web.

I bought "Browsie Browser" für 2€, which has the same look and feel as the standard one, but a lot of extra features (Adblock, data compression, better speed-dial, fake user agents, sessions, reading list etc.)
>>
File: 1445740362934.gif (3 MB, 441x300) Image search: [Google]
1445740362934.gif
3 MB, 441x300
>>51463845
>>
>>51493171
>data compression

Enjoy having all your traffic proxied.

Compression is part of standard HTTP. Any third party solution would have to read all your traffic for it to be any better.
>>
>>51463845
to be fair, his keyboard could be broken.
>>
File: 1426041919389.jpg (25 KB, 292x261) Image search: [Google]
1426041919389.jpg
25 KB, 292x261
>>51493729
if he broke his keyboard then he should just kill himself to preserve his family honor.
>>
>>51493615
Hm yeah that's probably why Opera saves 70% of your traffic when you enable the Turbo mode
>>
>>51494022
Opera Turbo is literally a data compression proxy.
>>
>>51494086
So? The point was it saves traffic, e.g. when you're on a data plan or have a slow connection.
>>
>>51474887
The fuck? I have a snapdragon 800 and my software keyboard doesn't lag your obviously just shilling for no reason
>>
It was extremely smooth experience for me, I use physical keyboards tho so, i have important docs to type naw i mean
>>
>>51463635
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>51463845
Surface keyboards are finnicky. Sometimes they just bug out and I'm guessing that's what happened here.
>>
>>51496232
except that's not a surface
>>
>>51463690
>more superior
>>
File: waewae.jpg (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
waewae.jpg
24 KB, 256x256
The only reason I'd want this is for the on-screen keyboard; I'm a big fan of the flicking over swype.
>tfw BB10 keyboard is stuck to BB devices
>>
>>51463930
Ahahaha. No, you literally cannot. Did you even read what you just posted?
>>
if it was landscape keyboard i wouldve considered. gonna have to pass on it unless its dirt cheap and rootable
>>
>>51463943

There's an Android version of the Classic in the works right now.
>>
>>51500397
it'll be slow as fuck.
unless they upgrade the hardware when they degrade the software.
>>
>>51498966

>BlackBerry keyboard only on BB10 devices

Actually, it's available for any Android device now:

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-turn-your-Android-into-a-BlackBerry-Priv-wallpaper-launcher-keyboard-BB-Services_id75584

I have a Z10 that I love to death but just recently got an LG Stylo off craigslist for a wicked cheap price and I installed the BB keyboard on it, flick flick flick.
>>
>>51500397
Source? What about the passport?
>>
>>51463845
>Spongy cheap chiclet keyboard
I don't even blame him
>>
I'll just leave this here.

http://fedscoop.com/blackberry-taking-balanced-approach-to-encryption-lawful-intercept

Plus it's really expensive.
>>
>>51463837
>They keyboard is fucking tiny
But a software one apparently isn't?
>>
>>51470348
>No, but they suffice
The mantra of the modern phone industry. It can do everything, so what if it can't do anything well?
>>
>>51503319
>US
Nobody cares
>>
If it was a landscape keyboard it certainly would have made me type much faster than I currently do because I had an LG xenon and I was a beast on that thing. I can only imagine playing DS and PS1 emulators, the emulators I currently have just don't have that sense of control because lack of physical buttons. Maybe if BB makes a landscape variant I might consider. Also I wonder if the Priv camera has the same level of control as the G4(?)
>>
>>51474887
the only software keyboard that's lagged on me is the stock one in ios. on swiftkey with android I have never had it lag on me
>>
File: 1448360182903.jpg (66 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1448360182903.jpg
66 KB, 630x354
>>51463635
What is Swype
>inb4 using your phone's keyboard for anything than texting
>>
>>51504452
>I don't write e-mails
>I don't post well thought out posts on 4chan
>I don't edit Excel/Powerpoint files when I don't have my laptop with me

But you're right. You con't need a proper keyboard when you're playing Candy Crush Saga.
>>
File: dried-up-penis.jpg (37 KB, 320x508) Image search: [Google]
dried-up-penis.jpg
37 KB, 320x508
>>51504452
>swype works perfectly and autocorrect never fails
While this might be a surprise to you, some people DO write more than texts to their stupid friends and need reliability
>>
File: blackberry-vienna-android-2.jpg (159 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-vienna-android-2.jpg
159 KB, 1200x896
>>51503288
>>
>>51508739
That's the vienna you dummy.
>hurr durr BB classic on droid
>doesn't even have toolbelt
I'm revolted by your stupidity
>>
>>51508787
It's the BB classic successor you dumb fuck.
>>
>>51509037
It's a Q10 successor if anything.
>>
>>51509037
BB Classic doesn't run Android....
>>
>>51505838
>While this might be a surprise to you, some people DO write more than texts to their stupid friends and need reliability

>i'm such an important guy, i have to write formal emails and legal documents on the go
>>
>>51509836
Your Town Hall is under attack!
>>
>>51509836
It might be hard to fathom for somebody that hasn't finished secondary school.
>>
>>51464585
Because typing fast isn't everything you cockface. Try achieving those amazing 90wpm from your iphone in a bus on a bumpy road.
>>
>>51490334
Kek. Underrated
>>
>>51484799
>XMP
Mah nigga
>>
>>51509836
>i'm such an important guy, i have to write formal emails and legal documents on the go
Not important, but yes, I do have to
>>
>>51508739
>no toolbelt
useless
>>
>>51510895
At least they got the aspect ratio finally right
>>
>>51511176
I dunno, I think 16:9 makes it too long with the keyboard there.
4:3 or even just 16:10 would be much better
>>
>>51509757
The Classic was the Q10 successor, this is the Q10's successor's successor
>>
Tech nigger review.

https://youtu.be/K-jYDRd_53w
>>
>>51511574
It's Q10's second successor.
Classic's defining feature was the Toolbelt and this phone doesn't have one.
>>
>>51504452
>what is swype botnet

How the fuck would they have so many words you can't find in the dictionary?
>>
>>51511612
Lawl, just realized how hueg this is. Priv is as wide as my phone is high.
>>
the new STV100-3? where you got this pic XD
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.