[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass surveillance != 42
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mass-surveillance.jpg (139 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
mass-surveillance.jpg
139 KB, 960x674
Mass surveillance is not the answer. Crypto backdoors are harmful to society.
>>
>preaching to the choir
Aside from that guy who tries to get people to install Windows 10.
>>
>>51460858
>preaching to the choir
I highly doubt that nowadays.
>>
>>51461326
The SnapChat generation does not care anymore.
>>
>muh 42 meme
>>
>>51461362
That is indeed worrisome and saddens me greatly.
>>
Still waiting for Skynet to become self aware.
>>
File: century.jpg (169 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
century.jpg
169 KB, 620x350
>>51461541
Everything went better than expected :^)
>>
>>51461375
I loved the Hitchhiker books, but I do think we need to give it a rest. They already explained what 42 means at the end of the fifth book.
>>
>>51461362
And that's exactly why they deserve the jackboot they so love to lick, curb-stomping them.

Fuck them, they're too stupid to put a stop to it, they deserve everything they get.
>>
File: Nothing-To-Hide.jpg (72 KB, 625x554) Image search: [Google]
Nothing-To-Hide.jpg
72 KB, 625x554
>>
Reminder: https://savecrypto.org/
>>
Sign the petition: https://cms.fightforthefuture.org/paris/
>>
>>51460858
they're mostly indian shills being paid $0.012 per post and these >>51461362
>>
Polite bump.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.