[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook search history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: g.jpg (124 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
124 KB, 850x638
Did you know that your Facebook account has a full list of everything and everyone you've ever looked up on the site?

To erase it, open your profile and add this to the end of the URL: /allactivity?privacy_source=activity_log&log_filter=search
>>
>>51458760
Who cares
>>
>>51458983
You should. If you left Facebook open, anybody could find out everything you've searched for.
>>
>unironically having a facebook account
It's 2015.
>>
Or you could just go normally to the activity history and select the search category.
>>
>ex from high school knew my password
>its how she found out i was cheating
>still didnt change it 4 years later
>kind of want her to observe my activities
>>
Did you know that Facebook automatically saves drafts of your key strokes before you even send shit, and saves everything on the go; thus rendering the operation of erasing existing listings as useless?

To deal with this, don't have a Facebook account in the first place, faggot.
>>
>>51458983
You are the product.
>>
>>51458760
no wonder everyones pushing women to program, those girls have nothing else going for them

fucking blobs i tell ya
>>
>>51458760
>To erase it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>51459371
.sexism

you are the problem
>>
>>51459476
at least i ain't ugly
>>
>>51458760
>Go to activity log/searches
>See: 'you searched for [highschool crush from years ago]'
>Over and over again
>Keep scrolling
>tfw searched her pretty much every month for five years
>tfw didn't even realize I was doing it

I'm a sad little fuck. My subconscious must be stuck on her or something.
>>
>>51459476

reddit, please...
>>
>>51458760
>implying it will be erased from the servers
>>51459012
>implying i have friends
therefore >>51458983
>>
>>51459541
>thinking that it is normal for someone like the Facebook corporation to have years and years of his personal searches stored on their servers indefinitely

This board is 18+, kid.
>>
>>51458760
Shouldn't have made an account in the first place.
>>
Its only a matter of time before the Facebook database gets compromised and then leaked. Its basically inevitable these days. Imagine the Ashley Madison scandal x1000. Thats why its justified to be concerned about what data the company holds about you.
>>
>>51460411
B-b-buh how would I creep bikini photos of that hawt gurrl that would never fuck me ever??
>>
>>51458760
>he uses Facebook
dumb fucks
>>
>>51460346
It is normal in that it is typical for many people. You may not think it should be normal, but that's a different issue.

And if Facebook was compromised like Ashley Maddison, the fallout would be fun enough to be worth someone knowing my relatively benign shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.