[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sure there is a fucking headset mafia that makes sure these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: headset.png (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
headset.png
180 KB, 600x600
I am sure there is a fucking headset mafia that makes sure these things break after a couple of months. I already buy them in bulk incase one breaks. FUcking headsets.
>>
maybe buy a good one that won't break, faggot
>>
>>51455247
You're right, OP.

I don't think any of my headsets lasted more than 2 years. Usually the mic stops working or else you'll lose audio in one of the sides.

Does anyone have any experience with repairing these? I bet a lot of this is just caused by bad contacts or loose wires.
>>
>>51455280
Pretty sure a "good one" will just break as fast
>>
Buy one of those clip-on mics and put them on your headphone cable. Did the same so I could keep using my headphones
>>
>>51455247
That's what you get for buying a headset when you could just but the mic and headphones separately. You get better quality and it's cheaper.
>>
>>51455346
>>51455336

For me usually one of the speakers stops working and its not so much a problem of the microphone breaking.
>>
>>51455247
I have pic related, usb.
2 years, not a single problem
>>
>>51455484
I meant OP pic related.
>>
>>51455247
stop buying $5 chinese crap?
>>
>>51455247
>>51455364

Thats what you got for buying headsets.
>>
>>51456253
The headsets I use are about 30$, still they dont last long.
>>
Planned obsolescence my son
>>
>>51455247
Had my g35 for 5 years and they finally broke because I stepped on them jumping up from my chair to get to the phone. Headphones last of you take care of em and don't buy cheap shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.