[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why use Linux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
Linux is literally shit and piss.

Linux is just a fucking ZERO functionality piece of worthless shit for fucking autistic ricer traps and fucking retarded socially impeded neckbears who want to look cool on a fucking anonymous image board because they are fucking NEETS.

No fucking intelligent employed person uses LINKEKS it has no fucking place in any workplace as it is just a fucking boring hobby for autistics, it doesn't fucking work properly and you fucking retards love fixing shit for no reason so you shill it constantly.

All free software is fucking useless, anything you can do on Linux can be done on OSX or Windows, fucking rainmeter lets you rice aswell.

Linux is just a fucking piece of shit that will never fucking make it and never has; it is fucking overcomplicated useless shit and Stallman and Torvalds are keks.

FUCK you stupid fucking neckkeks.
>>
First for Linux users are shit and piss.
>>
File: no.jpg (15 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
15 KB, 270x270
>>51452018
Linux is just the kernel
>>
Who said Linux is an os?
If windows and osx are cars, Linux would be an engine strapped onto a car frame with 4 wheels
>>
>>51452110
No, Linux would literally just be the engine and nothing else.
>>
>>51452110
>>51452124
linux would be the ECU.
>>
>>51452018
10/10, linux is just a glorified facebook OS. NEETS love it because instead of being productive in Windows they have a timesink OS to sperg over all day long
>>
>>51452018
>muh games
>>
>>51452018
>retarded socially impeded neckbears
:3

>>51452018
>Linux is just a fucking piece of shit that will never fucking make it and never has; it is fucking overcomplicated useless shit and Stallman and Torvalds are keks.
Never has?
How about
> 90% of all servers
> US Navy's nuclear submarines
> US Courts
>>
>>51452018
>desktop threads said my desktops sucked >so I reluctantly decided to make a thread >about it
>>
>>51452018
>Linux is just a fucking piece of shit that will never fucking make it

it already did. android and every important server uses it. no one cares if you think it's bad, it won't change the facts.
>>
File: bait98941.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait98941.png
91 KB, 800x600
>why is fucking loonix so stupid why do people like things fuck fucking fuck
>>
File: 1444354682772.jpg (365 KB, 900x923) Image search: [Google]
1444354682772.jpg
365 KB, 900x923
Windows is literally shit and piss.

Windows is just a fucking ZERO functionality piece of worthless shit for fucking autistic gaymer fags and fucking retarded socially impeded neckbears who want to look cool on a fucking anonymous image board because they are fucking NEETS.

No fucking intelligent computer-literate person uses WANGBLOWS it has no fucking place on any computer as it is just a fucking corporate botnet for shills, it doesn't fucking work properly and you fucking retards love having microsoft own you for no reason so you shill it constantly.

All proprietary software is fucking useless, anything you can do on Windows can be done on Linux or FreeBSD, fucking wine lets you game aswell.

Windows is just a fucking piece of shit that will never fucking make it and never has; it is fucking overengineered useless shit and Gates and Ballmer are keks.

FUCK you stupid fucking neckkeks.
>>
>>51452018
>he puts linux on his personal computer
FFS educate yourself before its too late
>>
>>51452018
Can't use an Operating System?
>>
>>51452018
so what ?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 208x242
>>51452018
why so butthurt, then?
>>
>it's the "pretend we're the AMD facebook retard" thread again
>>
Maybe you should ask yourself why you are so angry about other people using a free alternate OS that they prefer?
>>
>>51452018
This. Linshit is timesink MemeOS.
>>
What you're referring to as linux is in fact GNU/linux, or as I've recently started calling it, GNU plus linux.
>>
>>51454400
Licensed with Free as Free time
>>
>>51452018
who uses Linux
>>facebook, twitter, google, even Microsoft

Basically, if you go on-line, you can't avoid it, it's that good, quit being buthurt and face it
>>
>>51452018
You see

Windows is like a plastic butter knife and Linux is like steel kitchen knife. With windows kids feel always safe to use and have fun with it playing to be chefs, doing things like cutting tomatoes or maybe onions, even if they do it in a slow or clumsy way, but meanwhile they feel happy and satisfied with themselves. Then when they see you cooking with the steel knife they starts wondering how it feels, then they starts whining that they want to cook like you and want to use the steel knife instead the small plastic one. You say that you cannot do that because you're busy but you'll teach him later. The kid gets angry and start whining more that he want the knife now and don't want the plastic one anymore, you tell him that to use the knife he must practice and be patient, meanwhile he should start with a smaller one. The kid gets more angry and tell you that he don't need your ugly and stupid knife because the yellow plastic one is more cool, and more safe, and he can do the same things, and that this one is not allowed for adults to use. Then you laugh in a light way like thinking 'that's cute' and you just say ok.
>>
> actually getting serious replies.
>>
>>51454482

Later in the night when you're sleeping, the kid takes the steel knife and starts playing with it. He feels very exited, this one is heavier, shiny, it cuts things very easily, now he feels like a professional. Then he try to cut harder things, or trying to cut the vegetables in small cubes. During his play he mistakenly cuts his finger and starts crying very loud. You wake up and hurry up to see whats happening and you cure his finger with a bandage and cleaning the injure. The kid starts blaming you saying that this is because you didn't lend him the knife when he asked, that you never have time for him, that your shitty knife is dangerous and you're a retard for using it, that he didn't need anyway, that was your fault for always treating him like a kid. The only thing you do then is hug him and say, 'ok but promise me that you'll not try to use the knife again until being more grown', the kid just nods with his head while a tear walks over his face.
>>
>>51454491
thats all this is, some buthurt kid who couldn't figure out the command line or how to su to root, and is getting mad because I can't play muh games
>>
>>51452199
No to forget the zero functionality!!!

Runs Apache, IPTABLES, proxy server "squid" has open source vpns.

Cunt knows how rustle people's jimmies
>>
>>51452018
>worthless shit for fucking autistic ricer traps and fucking retarded socially impeded neckbears who want to look cool on a fucking anonymous image board because they are fucking NEETS
no shit sherlock. you forgot weeaboo tho
>>
>>51453864
Yes but I can share a Hdd in 6 seconds.

I love Linux, but fuck the effort for doing that on Linux.

I do use Linux but Redhat Linux, and for bind/squid/ntp
>>
>>51452018
Why use chairs
>>
>>51452199
Do you work at any of these?
>>
>>51452283
A server is not a personal computer.
>>
>>51454752
my dota machine is running Windows Server 2016
>>
File: 1445586104486.jpg (42 KB, 460x422) Image search: [Google]
1445586104486.jpg
42 KB, 460x422
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another expenseive component of a fully functioning Spy system made useful by the NSA core-spyware, reverse shell utilities and vital keylogging components comprising a full botnet as defined by Gen. J. Clapper.
Many computer users run a modified version of the botnet system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of spyware which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA. There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Windows is the cover: the program in the system that hides the spying resources from the other programs that you run. The cover is an essential part of a botnet, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete botnet. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA spyware: the whole system is basically botnet with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.
>>
>>51453864
TFW get paid 400,000 for developing c#.net, labview and plc RClogics all on a windows environment.
>>
>>51454752
>a server is not a personal computer
OK dad, then why don't you list what you THINK the differences between a SERVER and a PC are
U can't cum boi
>>
>>51452199
Are you a Judge on a Naval Submarine?
>>51452266
Nice projector bro
>>51452283
Yeah man they are as much Linux as OSX is BSD
>>51452303
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
>>51453864
Omg all of my keks!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>51453909
What
>>51453939
It isn't an OS, it's shit and piss
>>51453950
Hello el keko
>>51453955
Hello el keko
>>51454193
>why do you have opinions
>>51454400
:^]
>>51454435
>Social networks
>>51454482
>>51454491
>>51454582
Hello autism my old friend
>>51454678
What
>>51454822
Kekold
>>51454773
You are worse than shit
>>51454793
XD
>>51454814
400000 kekold points

Keks
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 210x278) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 210x278
>>51454822
Do you carry a server with yourself all day long?
>>
>>51454874
What are you implying? That you can carry a PC with you all day and if you can't it's a server??? Lol cum boi
>>
>>51454662
>edit samba text file
>add drive path
done
>>
File: 1434250594998.jpg (24 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
1434250594998.jpg
24 KB, 346x250
>being so beta that you an emotional response over a tool.
>>
>>51454958
>How do you do this
>You just do it
>>
>>51452018
>>
>>51452199
Don't forget the majority of the world's supercomputer's (90%) that run on Linux.
>>
>>51454374
It just means you're too retarded to use it. Most solutions to most problems with any Linux distro exist online. If you can't do that, then yeah stay retarded on Windows
>>
>>51454982
>windows users can't understand how to edit text files

I don't even BELIEVe you just fucking kill yourself
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.