[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Networking General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Unknown.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Let's talk Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.

Isn't technology great? It is connecting us in ways never thought imaginable. I can keep up to date with a larger group of friends by using Facebook. I can keep up to date with a larger professional network on LinkedIn. and i can see what the individuals of a website, a sports team, a company, a movie, etc are up to on Twitter.

If you don't use these services you are just handicapping your life and living at 1980's capacity in the year 2015.
>>
Oblivious troll is oblivious
>>
>>51451078
I find myself as I'm finishing uni to use it even less than I used to,which was open up my group to seek answers for lectures.
>>
>>51451078
youre about to upset these cringey autists big time, you trolly anon
>>
Nice try zuckerberg, now fuck off
>>
>>51451121
Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this and your not that retarded at spelling?
>>
>>51451134
well you should still be using it too post how cool you are. but you should also now be moving more towards linkedin to build your professional network
>>
File: le tricky hook maymay.png (8 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
le tricky hook maymay.png
8 KB, 363x364
ebin
>>
>>51451078
All social media is shit, The only social thing I use is steam, At least people on steam are like me.
>>
File: 1322934347238.jpg (23 KB, 495x480) Image search: [Google]
1322934347238.jpg
23 KB, 495x480
gtfo of /g/ thanks.
>>
>>51452094
Nice work disclosing the fact you're a complete loser
>>
Facebook/twitter/etc

>Hey everyone! Here is a picture of my breakfast!
>Hey everyone! Here is a picture of my morning traffic
>Hey everyone! Here is a picture of me at my desk
>Hey everyone! Here is a picture of my lunch

Isn't twitter just great! Being able to dispense knowledge and wisdom at the blistering pace of 140 characters per message! Wow!

Anyone who does not put all the mundane details of their lives on fb/twitter/etc is just a loser living in the 1970's.

...ironically, lots of the heavily socially-networked crowd actually dress and behave like they are in the 1970's.
>>
>>51452187
stop following food critics and traffic reporters then. problem solved
>>
>>51452187
Yes it was much better when you had to hear that dumb shit in person instead.
>>
>>51452209
Do as you please with your life. Want to be on a social site? Go ahead. Want to stay far from the coffee-picture-sharers? Just do that. Everyone can be perfectly happy with or without fb/twitter/etc
>>
>>51452248
i'm just pointing out that in 2015 you are at a considerable disadvantage, both socially and professionally, if you don't use Facebook or linkedin
>>
File: normies gtfo.png (504 KB, 595x331) Image search: [Google]
normies gtfo.png
504 KB, 595x331
>>51451078
>>
File: 1429392468911.jpg (159 KB, 895x510) Image search: [Google]
1429392468911.jpg
159 KB, 895x510
>>51451078
>It is connecting us in ways never thought imaginable.

Its all rubbish. 99% of facebook posts is about people trying to clamber for attention and validation, people like me can't compete in the popularity department.
>>
>>51452273
You can point out whatever you want, does not make you right.

One could even argue that a person who spends more time on fb/twitter has a lesser social life than someone who hangs out with real people.
>>
>>51452279
at the very minimum, Facebook lets you chat to workmates easier as you know what sorta stuff they are into much earlier in the relationship
>>
>>51452307
>Facebook makes it easier to gossip at work!
>This is a feature, people!
>It IS the current year!
>>
>>51452295
you could argue that. Doesn't make you right
>>
>>51452322
you are a fucking loser. feel free to stay out of social network threads
>>
>>51452350
"I am just pointing out that it is the year 2015." Why are you using websites from 2004 and 2006? Are you some sort of loser?

It IS the current year!
>>
>>51451078
Great thread OP, would upbote again! xD
>>
>>51452375
You're the only tripfag that's not filtered by half of /g/ and you're still replying to weak b8?
Get your shit together mang.
>>
>>51452415
I having a really bad time irl, and I think I am taking out on a random online stranger. Sorry about that.

Also, sorry OP. You are probably trying your best to troll, and here I am just pissing all over your thread and making you look bad. I apologize.
>>
>>51452350
>doesn't use facebook
>must be a loser

This is the current state of technology /g/.
>>
>>51452447
no that's not it at all. Not understanding the benefit of Facebook makes you a loser
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.