[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to vertically flip every page in this Word document, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fug.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
11 KB, 343x543
I want to vertically flip every page in this Word document, is it possible using this program or will I use something else?

It's for a book and the post that helps me will get included
>>
Does it have to stay editable?

If not, convert to pdf and use imagemagick to flip it.
>>
Are you dumb? What do you mean by vertically flip? You can just change page orientation in the Page Layout ribbon. Or is stuff supposed to be upside down or what? I don't get it.
>>
>>51451034
Yeah I thought I might be able to do it through a pdf, don't need to edit.

>>51451038
It's supposed to be upside-down

The end-product is a book that you flip
>>
>>51451021
Anon what version of word do you have?
>>
>>51451021
>I want to vertically flip every page in this Word document

turn the monitor upside down

>inb4 invalid solution
>>
>>51451252
Then it's rotated by 360°, not flipped.
>>
>>51451233

I've actually solved the page-flip thing via a pdf, but my problem NOW is reversing the original page order (first/last, last/first). But I don't expect that'd be too difficult.
>>
>>51451021
not the best solution (works best for one page at a time):

make a text box and stretch it to the size of the margins, rotate the text box 180 degrees, and make the text box border invisible
>>
>>51451021
Hello based Gondola
>>
>>51451301
open in adobe acrobat and enter this into the javascript console:

for (i = this.numPages - 1; i >= 0; i--) this.movePage(i);
>>
>>51451297
But op, how will you publish your book? If its printed, this stuff is done in the print settings. If its many copies, this stuff is done by your publisher!
>>
>>51451384
I'm self-publishing, they'll just print it normally using a PDF I upload
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.