[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lefty technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: left_hand[1].gif (30 KB, 340x304) Image search: [Google]
left_hand[1].gif
30 KB, 340x304
Most peripherals are made for right handed people. What have the left handed people on here been using?

I need a new mouse and I'm considering the g.skill mx780
>>
I just use them the right handed way.

Learn some survival skills
>>
>being left handed

I thought they fixed that in childhood.
>>
Being left handed doesn't prevent you from using right handed peripherals. Stop being such an embarrassment to all us other lefties.
>>
>>51440898
No, they're teaching acceptance now. Gone are the days of burning the lefties at the stake.
>>
>>51440880
I always use mice that are for both hands, meaning they are parallel built with left button and right button having the same size.
>>
>>51440903
Most of them are asymmetrical and uncomfortable to use, and on some buttons 4 and 5 are on the wrong side
>>
>>51440903
this
>>
>>51440924
Wait you're actually using the mouse with you left hand? What the fuck man.
>>
>>51440951
Yes, did you not know that left handed people exist?
>>
Nobody makes lefty shit because lefties who can't adapt in a right-handed world aren't real people anyway.
>>
ambidextrous master race reporting.
>>
>>51440984
There are a few, mx780 has swappable side grips
>>
>being lefthanded
Literally subhuman
>>
>>51440880
>>>/disabled/
>>
>>51440971
Well since I am left handed yeah, I'm quite aware. I've always used the mouse with my right.
>>
>>51441029
Are you aware that most intelligent and creative people are lefties?
>>
>pops was righthanded but his dominant eye was left
>he went through conscription having his AK pop cases in his face
Poor guy
>>
>>51441107
Those are all myths with no facts behind them.
>>
>>51441107
name one

pro-tip: [spoiler]you can[/spoiler]
>>
Does anybody actually know of any good lefty or ambidexterous mice or is everyone just shitposting?
>>
>use mouse in left hand
>middle finger for primary mouse button

It's led to me holding things weird.

>>51441211
Using a Redragon Phoenix M702 and love it.
>>
>>51441211
I don't see why it matters. A bunch of generic mice are ambidextrous. Just remap left and right click if you want.
>>
>>51440880
lefties need to be beaten with a ruler till they learn to use their right hand.
>>
>>51441237
Thanks, ill check it out
>>
>>51441266
Nobody cares about me enough to do that
>>
>>51441284
then you're on the wrong path, lefties are worshiping the devil by using their left hand.
>>
> hands are symmetrical
why not just use the mouse with your other hand anon and enable left hand mode?
>>
File: 1324002a.jpg (85 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1324002a.jpg
85 KB, 1500x1500
>>51441266
only if it's a ruler for lefties
>>
>>51441306
Because my left hand is more accurate, just as right handed people's right hands are more accurate.
>>
>>51441333
you're worshiping the devil
>>
>>51440880

I just use right handed stuff usually. I'm a machinist and pretty much every machine in the shop is made for right handed people. I've gotten to where it feels natural to use either hand for most things.

I bought some left handed deburring blades a few weeks ago, and using them that way seems awkward and backwards.

Also I play bass, the so-called right-handed way. I've always thought fretting with my left hand felt more natural. It looks like right-handed people would prefer stringing it upside down like Hendrix did, unless they were into some really complex picking styles. Same deal with a KB and mouse too. If I'm typing one-handed, I prefer it be my left one.
>>
>>51441319
Thanks for being considerate
>>51441341
"ok"
>>
>>51441356
using your left hand is a sinful act like homosexuality is. by going against god, you're worshiping the devil.
>>
>>51441131
yeah, keep telling this normie
>>
>>51441363
I thought people on here were faggots though?
>>
As a left handed who uses the mouse with my left hand, I found the steel series sensei to be really comfy.
>>
>>51441427
I heard the build quality wasnt very good, or was that the raw?
>>
>>51441363
go ahead and chop your left hand off then, surely you don't need it for anything

speaking of cutting
>born a left-handed son of a devil
>as a kid always had trouble with cutting shit with scissors
>pissed off every time someone else took the same scissors and "it just werked"
>only in mid-teens learned that scissors are optimized for right-handed people
>>
>>51440898
I mean, they did back in the 1950s
>>
>>51440896
this
>>
I'm right handed, but I can use my mouse with my left hand when I fap. I've been doing this for years, so I've become quite good with my left hand.

I could probably game this way too. You just need to git gud
>>
>>51441491
>OPTIMIZING SCISSORS
>>
break the lefties
>>
do you know why beyonce sings "to the left, to the left"?

because niggers got no rights
>>
>>51441524
the way normal scissors are constructed, they cut much better when using the right hand

with the left hand shit will often just bend between the blades instead of getting cut, you have to put extra effort to keep the blades close enough so it works right and it gets uncomfortable fast
>>
>>51441438
I have the raw, the scroll is already a bit funky, otherwise it still works, not bad for a cheap ambidextrous mouse
>>
I am left handed but I only use my mouse in my left hand when I play osu
>>
Left handed people using the mouse with their left hand are disgusting. It's abnormal to me and I'm left-handed.
Also hail satan. Left hand path and all that shit.
>>
>>51441491
came across a study once that said wrong handed scissors shorten your life by around 6 years.

judging from the pain, it's legit
>>
>>51441576
This is true, also, I am left handed, but do most things right handed, mouse, guitar, phone, hockey, etc. Only writing, throwing, and fine detail work do I use my left hand.
>>
>>51442107
>Left hand path
Entombed is overrated desu
>>
>>51442216
Enwhat?
>>
>>51442226
I thought you were making a reference to the band, so I thought I might humor you a bit. Disappointing.
>>
>>51442199
hockey isn't left or right handed, different sided sticks depend on the person itself
I am left handed and used the common sided stick and my father is right handed but uses the less common one
Many other players also use the uncommon side, but pretty much none are left handed
>>
File: RickWorried.png (155 KB, 308x393) Image search: [Google]
RickWorried.png
155 KB, 308x393
>>51442239
Eh no. I thought it was some obscure chinese cartoon reference. Sorry m8.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.