[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really want rid of my iPhone. Anyone with the Oneplus One think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: oneplusone.jpg (75 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
oneplusone.jpg
75 KB, 640x400
Really want rid of my iPhone. Anyone with the Oneplus One think it's good? Pros/cons?
>>
>>51436164
Got one like a month ago, even though it's a year or two old now.
Pros:
-Looks and feels nice
-Nice big screen
-Cheap
Cons
-Camera is pretty shitty

I'm not ricing it out like all the other dopey motherfuckers and eating up battery like a motherfucker, so if I'm not really using it for much I can go for 2-3 days without charging, maybe even more.
With a day of good use though it's still only around 50% by the time I charge it at night again though. Battery was one of the things I cared about when buying it, so I'm glad that's proven to be really good.
Any more questions I'm happy to answer
>>
>>51436164
See if you can get a OPPO Find 7 where you live and compare. Find 7 seems the better deal right now.
>>
>>51436254
Is it possible to upload a picture so I could see the quality? Also, is it smooth to run? As in a good operating system

>>51436375
Northern Ireland, would have to order one but will take a look, thanks
>>
>>51436424
a.pomf.cat/kqufjt.zip
Open that link and it'll download a zip of a couple of pictures I just took using the different 'modes'. They're not great partly because they're just being taken from my window (which is why some of them look like they've got shit on the lens) and partly because I'm not good at taking pictures.
If you're interested and good at that stuff I'm sure you could work it better than I. So it's not awful, just nothing special either
>>
>>51436693
Thanks! Camera isn't a huge deal for me and it looks fine in my opinion, thank you
>>
>>51436736
No prawblem my man. They're out of stock on the OnePlus site though, which I figured would happen before they released the X.
>>
>Buying chink shit
>>
File: IMG_20151120_100255.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_100255.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
I've been using one for about 6 months now. It's pretty good.
>Screen looks nice, even though its not oled
>Battery is amazing, I usually end a light day with 75% and a heavy day with 30%
>SoC is awesome, no noticeable lag or graphical hitches. Doesn't get very hot
>Sandstone backing feels pretty neat and offers tons of grip
>Easy to unlock bootloader and flash roms
>Camera is decent, front and back
>supports AES acceleration
>durable without a case

It is, however, kind of buggy. It might just be the latest cm 12 monthly, but the phone will sometimes refuse to wake, or freeze up, requiring a restart. Sometimes the phone will just stop reading my simcard and require a restart. The speakers are loud, but not the best quality. There is also no expandable storage or replaceable battery, which I normally wouldn't pin as a huge issue (internal batteries can be changed out with 10 minutes and a soldering iron), but there aren't many internal battery replacements on the market right now

Pic related, the camera
>>
>>51436254
You must literally never use your phone then. With WiFi and mobile data on throughout the day I end it with 15% - pretty average battery life.

I don't think I could ever get it to last 3 days unless I had it on airplane mode the entire time
>>
>>51436806
>>51436887

Been looking around, I prefer the X's physical design ie. more rectangular I guess? Other than that I'm just gonna assume that the specs are quite similar (I know there will be spec changes but I doubt it's going to be anything that would make me choose one phone over the other), battery life isn't a huuuge issue although anything that I don't have to charge 2-3 times a day (iPhone) would be great.
>>
>>51437048
The X looks pretty good t.bh
The 801 is a slightly less powerful SoC, compared to the 808 in the One, but the performance hit shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>51437120

You got it wrong. Snapdragon 800 in the x, and 801 in the One.

What case are you One owners sporting? At that size and with the screen and rear camera protruding, a case seems important.
>>
It's okay, I regret getting it and should've gotten a Windows phone for a few months use and got something better around the holidays.

I really don't like the big screen, I can't get xposed working on it. My signal drops randomly and I have to restart my phone. The camera is really disappointing l, I felt like my old Nexus 4 took sharper photos.
>>
>>51438791
Have you ever considered a custom ROM? I've never had a problem with my one, and considering it's my first android phone, it's a piece of piss to use. Xposed install takes no longer than 3 mins to install.

Tech illiterate people baka desu senpai

Also, camera is okay but is fucking dreadful in low light
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.