[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else hate this fuckwit as much as i do? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
does anyone else hate this fuckwit as much as i do?

I've seen three videos of him ranting about the pointlessness of trying to be anonymous on the internet without giving a single spec of actual information.

i get it, we cant be truly anonymous. but for fucks sake, you cant have truly safe sex either, but you can improve your odds.

what is the most reliable way to be anon on the internet? i mean as anon as you CAN be
>>
Who?
>>
The most reliable way is to not post on 4chan.

Think about it this way: If you leak your IP to anyone you've already lost.
>>
>>51431988
yea, if they wanna get me for postong on the chans, then they've already got me. im talking about for deeper pursuits
>>
>>51431976
why are you here? this is the technology board right?
>>
if everyone. altogether, worked on being truly anonymous the reigns would have to be tightened to an extreme degree (unconstitutional beyond measure) OR the cost of purveying a constance against anonymity would become way too expensive to continue so fully. That or there would be a more concentrated effort for people that are specifically listed as hazards, dangers or threats and that could also be deemably unconstitutional amd would essentially make a mockery of the foundation of our country.

If none of that holds then we've essentially never truly been anonymous, not even away from the legislature or jurisdiction we are discussing. Having said that, it's a wonder things didnt break down before now. I think the real issue now would be a jurisprudence about the relationship we hold within the confines of legislature and with our government. Maybe it's time to move on again.
>>
hes a good jew
>>
>>51431960
>If we can't completely prevent rape we might as well stop trying at all.
>>
>>51431960
He is dumb as fuck script kiddy.
>>
>>51431960
His argument was, "Internet wasn't made to be private and anonymous", which is the dumbest argument ever.
>>
>let me post on /g/ about youtubers
I have no idea who this person is or why some people talk about youtubers on /g/. To this day I haven't seen Linus or the other guy. The only reason I remember Linus is because of Torvalds. You kids really need to find new hobbies like doing drugs or cutting.
>>
>>51434232
But your sarcastic statement actually makes sense...
>>
>>51431960
This guy is how I imagine plebbit personified.
>>
>>51435657
Not trying to be edgy. I am just talking about those stupid Uni events that try to teach men not to rape. As if that isn't something that everyone knows is immoral.
>>
>>51435686

As if some manchild know that. I agree that those events are dumb as fuck, but its not like we can say "fuck it, lets just embrace them".
>>
>>51431960
>hey gyez can you please h8 what I h8 to make me feel better?
I hate [spoiler]___you___[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.