[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm tired of hearing about giant, thick, ugly lenovo laptops.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: UX21_touch_575px.jpg (32 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
UX21_touch_575px.jpg
32 KB, 600x443
i'm tired of hearing about giant, thick, ugly lenovo laptops. can we discuss ultrabooks? there are a lot to choose from, and many of them have nearly the same specs. I've been researching and the top 3 seem to be Asus Zenbook, Dell XPS 13, and the HP Spectre x360. Anyone own one of these and care to share?
>>
>>51430501

No, the top ONE is the MacBook Pro with Retina Display

Only one you should be considering t.b.h.
>>
File: garlice.jpg (190 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
garlice.jpg
190 KB, 960x925
>>51430522
>4GB of ram
>that price

top kek, nah.
>>
>>51430545

Except they come with 8GB standard

As always, mac haters have no brains
>>
>>51430501
those zenbooks apparently get very hot.
>>
>>51430555
i googled the one without retina, so i guess you got me there. either way, i've never used osx, nor do i plan to. I don't have an iphone either so i cant utilize some features. I don't hate mac, it's just not for me.
>>
>>51430586
under a heavy load such as gaming, or just regular browsing? sounds dangerous. Didn't know that
>>
>>51430501
I've got the XPS 13, but I'm no /g/entooman, so I couldn't give you an in-depth analysis of it.
It just werks, and that's good enough for me. The auto-brightness is a tad annoying, but the battery is great, and I've yet to have any trouble with having a dozen or two tabs open at the same time while doing other stuff.
>>
>>51430599

>i've never used it nor do i plan to
>it's terrible, i hate it, i know it's bad
>i've never used it
>nor do i plan to
>maintaining an opinion based on inaccurate, yet easily observable facts
LMAO
>>
>>51430650
have you tried anything heavy on it, like adobe programs or gaming? thoughts?

>>51430657
chill the fuck out dude
>>
>>51431609
bump
>>
>>51430501
snsv laptops are fucking based, I have been running ganoo shlas linux on a mid range model for the past 2 years. Shit is still as snappy as the first day I have used it, linux support is great on it, everything worked out of the box, only had to fiddle a bit with the optimus drivers, which I almost never use.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.