[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the official earphones /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1445497019575.jpg (76 KB, 960x688) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445497019575.jpg
76 KB, 960x688
What are the official earphones /g/?
>>
>your failures are your own
>half of those distros are directly based on debian
>>
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 300x218
>>51428148
As faggy as apple is, these are decent price/performance-wise.
>>
>>51428173
That's why it makes sense if debian meeseeks brought the rest of them into existence.
>>
>>51428202
ubuntu takes their packages from the current debian testing
mint takes their packages from the current ubuntu release + debian testing
>>
File: 1436095893167.jpg (22 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1436095893167.jpg
22 KB, 419x249
>>51428173
>thats the joke
>>
>>51428173
What's wrong with Debian?
Besides SJW (I'm not autistic enough to give a fuck) and systemd (which appears to be an issue in every mainstream distro and can be mostly replaced).
>>
Koss PortaPros are what a couple of people recommended here and there.
>>
>>51428271 (me)
>>51428173
sorry pal I didn't mean to reply to you
>>
>>51428185
Ew no, those things are fucking terrible.

>need to have perfectly shaped ears, otherwise you're stuck dealing with constant pain or them falling out
>basically advertise to Jamal that you're a prime target based on your status symbol headphones
>do nothing to cancel out background noise, so you're stuck hearing people around you over your music unless you crank the volume high enough to burst your eardrums
>literally the only thing they do better than a $15 pair of in-ear buds is having a volume control that works with iOS

Those things are fucking awful.
>>
DT770
>>
>>51428148
samson sr850 is the memepad of headphones

costs 40 bux and for the price you wouldn't get much better
>>
>>51428148
Probably some circlejerky Sennheiser shit that most people here couldn't pick from $20 headphones in a blinded test
>>
Almost anything made by Audio Technica. Even their ATH-M20x headphones are breddy gud. I'm looking to upgrade to those soon.
>>
I really dig the klipsch r6. The audio quality is amazing and it was only $60. The god damn cable noise is so bad though. It's distracting if youre walking around or shuffle at your desk. Apparently it's supposed to go away with use but its been weeks so far with no improvement
>>
>>51428291
>need to have perfectly shaped ears
what sort of deformation do you have
>>51428291
>basically advertise to Jamal that you're a prime target
if you're getting mugged for anything over $20, please move to a better country
im not even gonna read the rest of your bs
>>
File: 71zy-AMzHPL._SY355_.jpg (4 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71zy-AMzHPL._SY355_.jpg
4 KB, 355x355
>>51428358
This.
>>
Etymotic.
>>
>>51428148
Stock IEMs that came with my LG G4 are really good. Cloth cord and microphone with volume rocker is way helpful as well.
>>
>>51428148
I bought some kz ed9 during that singles day sale on aliexpress. They're pretty highly rated on headfi and I find them to sound really good too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.