[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reading "The Girl in the Spider's Web" (fourth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>reading "The Girl in the Spider's Web" (fourth Millennium book)
>Lisbeth Salander tells Blomkvist to get an Android phone and install two apps from the Play Store

>RedPhone and Threema

Why aren't you using apps recommended by the best hacker in the world /g/ ?
>>
File: average swede.png (68 KB, 410x603) Image search: [Google]
average swede.png
68 KB, 410x603
>>51426831
How many black guys does she get facefucked by in this one?
>>
>>51426831
Is that the one series where the "hacker" uses a mac?
LEL
>>
>>51426928
why would a mac be any less suitable for hacking?
>>
>>51426831
RedPhone doesn't exist anymore, replaced by Signal
Threema is closed source and thus not secure
Signal relies on Google Cloud Messaging, which is pure AIDS and tracking

SMSSecure is much superior
>>
>>51427150
It is not, but some people prefer hackers in fiction portrayed as cyberpunks, following DIY principles and macs are the complete opposite of that since they aren't meant to be modified and hacked themselves and even their design suggests that.
>>
>>51426906

No way thats real, or is it?
>>
>>51426906
why do people write such stupid shit when they're horny as fuck
>>
>>51428517
lol

>>51426906
>>51428510
Probably is. It's the white woman's burden, as Zizek jokingly defined it.

>>51426831
Are the books any good? How is haxoring described?
I didn't read the books because i got the impression from the movies that every male character is a literal rapist.
>>
>>51428975
The books are really good (idk about the new one), but they mostly gloss over the hacking part and the stuff they do explain makes no sense (not the worst I've seen, but still bad). Overall it's not really a hacking book but a great read nonetheless
>>
Fourth book is not by original author.
>>
>>51426831
That book is a knockoff, not made by the actual author.
>>
>>51427756
Everyone knows REAL hackers hide in plain sight by blending in with the normies
>>
Signal requires Google play services. That is fucking retarded.
>>
>>51430942
Didn't the author die because his fat ass fell down the stairs or something?
>>
>>51426831
holy fucking kek
you gotta be kidding me, is this actually real?
>>
>reading some reimagining cashin book of a series by a dead author
Bet you read "And Another Thing..." by Colfer as well.
>>
well i would watch a lot of mr robot with some classic thinkpad, stinky duble chin, stallman hair and of cource BSD.
>>
>>51427756
>macs are the complete opposite of that since they aren't meant to be modified and hacked
but don't you see the appeal of modifying + hacking something that wasn't ever meant to be?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.