[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be rich enough to own an iphone >you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: e_1_flat_pc.jpg (803 KB, 1920x1026) Image search: [Google]
e_1_flat_pc.jpg
803 KB, 1920x1026
>you will never be rich enough to own an iphone
>you will forever talk shit in apple threads while using a cheap chink knockoff bragging about specs that mean fuck all

Can't be the only one here faм
>>
Is it just me or the s6 finally manage to look better than the iPhone?
>>
>>51423952
It does fám
>>
I never had anything except an iphone, I followed the brand and expended too much money on something that was never worth it in the end. apple music is the one thing ill honestly say i miss but owning a galaxy is just like having a jailbroken iPhone. its customizable, I have complete access to every app ever made, compatible with flash and I am capable of initiating a missile launch directly into the bedroom window of anyone who says different
>>
>>51423823
I live in a relatively poor neighborhood in LA and almost everybody has an iPhone 6S
>>
>>51425238
Being able to buy it and actually being able to afford it are two totally different things. I've seen people that can't even afford food with iphones that they pay for 2 years.
>>
>>51425274
That's what I'm getting at. OP thinks that "owning" an iPhone signifies wealth or something
>>
File: DSC01846.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC01846.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>>51423823
join us broseph, it's noice.
>>
>>51423952
My S6 edge is brilliant. My mum has the S6 and it doesn't feel as smooth and definitely isn't as light as the edge.

She has had an iPhone since the first phone until now.
>>
>>51423823
>you will forever put others down because they didn't waste their money on the same nsa spy tool you wasted yours on
>you will never understand how free markets work and that android would not be as popular as it is if people didn't actually want them
>you will never experience the perfect combination of price/performance ratio and software support that was the nexus 5
to be perfectly honest with you, you don't deserve it family.
>>
>tfw I’ll never know what it’s like to compromise with an android
I see my irl fàm switch to android ever since the Canadian dollar went to shit. I cry every time.
>>
>>51423823
s6 edge plus outperforms the apple phones in every way

kill yourself

this thread is dildos
>>
How about this instead

>You will always be too poor to buy a new phone outright
>>
>>51423823
In other words
>I have to claim to be rich even though iPhones are offered in the same contracts as every other phone and bash Android to avoid leaking my buyer's remorse.

Have a good day OP.
>>
>>51425584
>perfect combination of price/performance ratio and software support that was the nexus 5
And the perfect 3 hours of screen-on time lmao
>>
>I spent $1k, I'm rich.
>>
>>51425710
>3 hours

I fucking wish

More like 1
>>
>>51425700
>>51425704
>buying a phone on a contract
>not buying a brand new 6S+ in cash at the apple store
Lmao, he didn't even check to see if my 100s were real, feels good being white.
>>
File: 1342744974728.jpg (103 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
1342744974728.jpg
103 KB, 500x715
>>51424481
Oh oh boy just wait till you .root Sunny
>>
>phone that's more expensive than an iPhone and has better hardware in every single category is a cheap knock-off

Lol, poorfag who can't afford the S6 Edge Plus detected.
>>
>>51424481
Apple Music is coming to Android November 30th. Beats Music was so much better but Apple bought a competitor, took nothing from them, and then shut them down so their product would be the only option. Apple Music is fucking rubbish btw
>>
>>51425770
>muh benchmarks
>>
>>51425790
>mfw ifags complained about instagram coming to android because of shit cameras and now any grainy blurry dickpic an iphone can take is outclassed by several orders of magnitude by a similarly priced android phone
>>
>>51425741
How do you spend cash on a phone that's 0$?
>>
>>51425741
I'm Canadian so I get to spend more 100's than you. Take that!
>>
>>51423823
I have an iphone 6 and I'm switching to a g4 as soon as I can.
>>
>>51425710
>3 hours SOT isn't enough to get me through a day
>i'm addicted to my cellphone
enjoy cancer
>>
>>51427074
refer to >>51425719
>>
>and you all forget the LG V10.
>fucking beast of a phone
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.