[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me to find my mother!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
So here's the deal.
I know that 4chan has plenty of good and bad guys. Witch includes also good hackers.
I'm 26 years old and i'm a proud single father. I've born indo Macau in 89. But in 91 my father decided to go back to Portugal and my mother didn't. So they divorced. I still live in Portugal actually. And my mom use to sent me every christmas eve some letters sayin that she was ok, and my older sister and younger brother were fine. She even came to Portugal to visit me in 99, year where i recieve my first gameboy pocket. And she invited me and my sister to spend a month vacation with her. We travelled in singapore, malasya and thailand phi phi island where my mother s family lived. Then we came back to Portugal. And that's where i last saw her face. In 2004 a tsunami hit the thailand shore and destroyed everything that was near the ocean. Since then my christmas letters stopped.
But í Don't know how to find her. I Don't have an address. No phone number. Only the name Duangjai Thimsiri. And some photos. And my birth registration number card in Macau. No more info or data at All. My father and aunt never let me reply thoose letters. And somehow they don't know where tey kept it.
I really miss her and i have to tell her that she is already a grandmother.
I'm uneemployed, have late bills to pay And my wonderfull 1year old son that helps. Portugal sucks 'cos everybody is emmigrating to run for a better lifes. We have amazing surf beaches and music festivals, But that s All.
So i appeal to all the ways that i can use in order to find her.
Please help me out 4chan guys. Do your best and if you need some docs that could make this search easier please facebook me or email me.
I don't even know if shes dead or alive. For years i thougt that she didn't loved me or that she was dead.
But one thing i know.
I want the thruth.
I love my missing mom.

[email protected]

Noé Pardelha - facebook private message.

Would you help a son to find his mother?
>>
:(
>>
Good luck ebin
>>
>>51422878
Maybe it wasn't a good idea to post your personal information on here?
>>
I don't know if /g/ can help.
>>
>>51422878
She's dead. Move on.
>>
>>51422878
We're gonna need those photos.
>>
Maybe you should try to contacting authorities or an embassy of the country you knew your mother was last resident in first?
>>
>>51422878
this almost feels like a subtle personal army request.
>>
You saw this is the 4chan technology board and expected world elite hackers.

You're out of luck, mate. All /g/ can do is recommend installing gentoo and write some pretty bad fizz buzz programs in Haskell.
>>
Install gentoo, buy an r9 fury x and overclock your bulldozer
>>
Ask /g/ about headphones.
>>
>>51422878
Sorry to hear all those friend but this place can't help you...
You should try to gey professional help but iy will probably cause you money.
Fuck the world.
>>
Fuck off back to /b/ newfag
>>
>>51422878
is this some new meme? I haven't been on in a couple of days
>>
File: 1367794433712.jpg (99 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
1367794433712.jpg
99 KB, 944x712
anonymity is not an excuse to be a fucking asshole guys

OP, you should probably be realistic though. /g/ Isn't full of the CSI hackerz you think they are. You probably are wasting your time asking here.
>>
All I can say, anon, is that Firefox sucks now.
Which fork would /g/ recommend of so he can find his mom.....
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>51422878
You will have better luck on /int/ mate or even /r9k/
>>
>>51423101
import Control.Monad -- superpowers

fizzbuzzfactory n = let m = n - 1 in [show $ 15 * m + 1, show $ 15 * m + 2, "fizz", show $ 15 * m + 4, "buzz", "fizz", show $ 15 * m + 7, show $ 15 * m + 8, "fizz", "buzz", show $ 15 * m + 11, "fizz", show $ 15 * m + 13, show $ 15 * m + 14, "fizzbuzz"]

main = mapM_ putStrLn $ fizzbuzzfactory =<< [1..10]
>>
>>51423455
how the hell would r9k help

reeeee until she appears out of nowhere to give OP some tendies?
>>
No problem OP, I got this.
I'll create a GUI in Visual Basic and see if I can track her for you.
>>
Vai mas é trabalhar Cabrão da Casa
>>
>>51423521
FUCK OFF BR THIS IS SERIOUS THRED
>>
Who whants to create logo?
>>
>>51422878
Liga para a TVI ou SIC.
>>
Honestly, try reddit. Your chances of getting help will be a lot higher there than here.

I'm not sure which subreddit you could post to, but maybe start with /r/Thailand?

Good luck OP.
>>
>>51423012
/thread
>>
File: Yotusuba.jpg (92 KB, 345x402) Image search: [Google]
Yotusuba.jpg
92 KB, 345x402
>>51422878
I'm sorry OP :( . I'm gonna be honest, /g/ is just full of autistic weeaboos arguing over the distros and text editors they use while posting their desktops with their waifus on it. We probably can't find your mom. You probably should go to a professional for that. Here's to hoping you find here man. :)
>>
>>51423101
>All /g/ can do is recommend installing gentoo and write some pretty bad fizz buzz programs in Haskell.

its funny because that sentence probably makes /g/ sound even more like hackers, to people who dont understand computers
>>
>>51422878
Wish i could help :(
So sad.
I can't hack for shit.
>>51423259
this.

You best googling for some real help OP
It sounds important as hell.
>>
>>51422878
>Portugal sucks
Faz qualquer coisa de útil para melhorares o país.

Good luck anyway, if you live near Lisbon maybe go to Macau's embassy and see if they can help you
>>
We can't just find her with practically no leads. From our perspective, she can be literally anyone.
>>
>>51423486
beautiful
>>
File: saythattomyface.jpg (479 KB, 425x1470) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyface.jpg
479 KB, 425x1470
>>51424053
Liam Neeson found her daughter with just a recording of someone saying "good luck".
If he could find his daughter with just that you can find OP's mom's with just the info he has given.
>>
Try contacting your local embassy for Thailand (or wherever she was living) and see if they can help you find her. I'm not sure that /g/ will be able to do much~ good luck though
>>
File: cain-abel.gif (46 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
cain-abel.gif
46 KB, 640x452
Cain and abel safe to use anymore? And was is ever safe to use?
>>
OP, you should post this on reddit.
>>>/r9k/ is full of niggers
>>>/g/ is mostly for computer technology, no hacking
>>>/b/ will most likely find your mom somewhere and rape her
>>>/tg/ will kill themselves because someone posted a pic of a woman on that board for the first time in 28 years
>>>/r/ will render you mostly fakes of a big black nigger with bugs bunny mask fucking your mom
>>
>>51423633
This desu, userbase is not only larger there but they're probably nicer

Hope you find success lad
>>
Need more pics of her.
>>
>>51426072
This
>>
>>51424853
Oh shit, I remember that :D
Had forgotten all about it.
Fun times at Uni, getting the passwords of everyone.

I think it was safe, at least I never had any problem, don't know about now.
>>
Dude she's obviously dead
>>
>>51422878
I can make a logo for the search effort if that helps
>>
>>51422878
If this is legit, then I feel sorry for you.

But really, what can a "Hacker" do ? Sounds like you actually need a P.I. on site to try and locate your mother.

Also, the letter stopped in 2-fucking-004. Why are you just waking up 11 years after ? You know it's harder andharder to find people the longer you wiat right ?
>>
>>51423494
What is /r9k/ like with all the dumb shit nowadays?
>>
o melhor que fazes é criar um tópico no /int/ ou ainda no reddit /r/portugal. Aqui não terás muita ajuda, uma vez que por computador é dificil de obter alguma coisa.

Boa sorte.
>>
>>51422878
Is that your mom in the picture? Cuz she's fuckin beautiful.
>>
>>51423486
Dude, i am, for sure, an amature, kid, mew fag, nobody that doesn't understand shit. Thats why i am willing to learn, in my college nobody theaches what a actually want to learn. Maybe out here someone can. But in fact i do think i have what it takes to be a hacker, thats why i dont care about starting from the deepest bottom possible. Dont mind telling me that hacking is not like in the movies, i know that i am not going to be sitting in the computer for 1 hour and then missiles fire from Russia. I try to study code as hard as i can, already have linux in my pc and totally can handle a little binary code. Sorry for the overly punctuated text, i am not from english is not my native language and i thought that people would rip me apart because i could not write well.
>>
>>51422878
Go to /b..........they'll help.
>>
>>51423954
All the best hackers are in /b/ ........that's where the infamous hacker known as 4chan stays.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.