[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft is finished. WHAT THE FUCK. These cocksucking jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
Microsoft is finished.

WHAT THE FUCK.
These cocksucking jewish subhuman niggergypsies force you to fucking install the fall-update for shitnows 10 which:
>reinstalls all default malware and bloatshit apps
>resets settings you made
like say hello to onedrive autostart and other shits
>again:
FORCES you to fucking reinstall the default bloatware.

I swear to god all employees of Microsoft belong in the same where Jews and Muslims should go: the oven. Like what the literal fuck.

I am done, installing Gentoo right now.

>it even installed OEM-bloatshit again on laptops
Is this even legal?
That's what I want to ask: am I dreaming, is that possible, what the fuck???
fuck
>>
File: 1433773803941.png (61 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
1433773803941.png
61 KB, 261x212
>cocksucking jewish subhuman niggergypsies
>>
>running a consumer version of windows
ayylmao
>>
>>51417690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
Hey OP, welcome to the world of freedom.

I recommend you getting Ubuntu or Fedora as your first GNU/Linux-distro. They're both really easy to install and works out of the box, especially Ubuntu. Fedora will need some extra work to play mp3s for example.

Fedora is better from a freedom perspective though.
>>
>>51417690
This is how their "service patch" works now; instead of merely updating/replacing existing components and dropping in new ones, it's actually an IN-PLACE REINSTALL OF WINDOWS.

Yeah, as in the same thing as an upgrade install.

Meaning regardless of weather or not you did a clean install in the first place, you're eventually going to end up with a fucked up installation of Windows.

Its funny, because as much as MS recommends a clean install for the most trouble free experience, every chance they get they insist you must do mandatory upgrade installs for their new "service patch".

And this is just the start, they will keep doing it till you have no urge or desire to personalize your shit because it's going to get reset anyway, making you just accept whatever they shove in your face.
>>
>Is this even legal?
Yes because you agreed to it.
>>
At least the context menu of the task-bar is metro-design now.
>kek
>>
Serves you right, should've stayed on Windows 7.
>>
>>51417690
Works on my machine.
>>
>>51417778
>weather
>>
>>51417804
slightly kekked
>>
edgy as fuck OP
>>
Reminds me of Firefox idiots. They are so desperate that they are trying on any occasion to force their shit on the user that said user has explicitly defined as unwanted multiple times. These assholes should be sued for computer sabotage because of this. Fucking mongrels.
>>
>>51417690
Good job, you're a fucking idiot.
Why the fuck are you using W10 in the first place?
>>
>>51417934
>w10
Are you implying its better on any other, post XP version?
>>
File: 1447029389753.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447029389753.png
225 KB, 800x800
it hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>51417690
this literally made me lose my erection.

Welp fuck going near any windows ever again.

Vanilla launch windows 10 8 7 or nothing for me
>>
Amazing Solitaire Collection is back.
Thanks Microsoft.
t. a bored MILF.
>>
what did you expect when they said 'forced updates'?
stick to 8.0 or at least 7 for now.
>>
>>51418116
>for now
>implying something will change for the better in the future.
>>
>>51417781
newsflash: illegal parts of an EULA don't hold up in court
>>
>>51417788
this, just upgrade to 7, anon
>>
>>51418154
>>51417788
Its the same on 7, 8 and 10 you fucking uninformed morons.
>>
>>51418215
no, it's not. neither 7 nor 8 have forced updates that reinstall bloat, what are you talking about?
>>
Where's the proof OP?
>>
File: eBWFGSy.png (240 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
eBWFGSy.png
240 KB, 444x604
>>51417690
dumbass
>>
File: varg-wiz.png (714 KB, 757x451) Image search: [Google]
varg-wiz.png
714 KB, 757x451
>>51417690
Fucking install linux you privileged little shit. It's not that hard.

>getting consumer grade windows
>not getting Enterprise N +- LTSB
>not running DWS and deleting all the bloatware in literally 2 minutes

The time you took to write this post would have been more than enough to disable all the bloatware and delete all the apps. No matter how good or bad a product is, in the hands of a retard, it hardly helps.

Bet you even paid for it, faggot!
>>
So glad I didn't buy into the hype when /g/ was shilling this at every chance.
I'll stick to 8.1 with the telemetry and GWX updates removed.
>>
I recommend installing Xubuntu.
Doesn't do anything without your permission.

Which is a weakness for some people. Doesn't do anything without your permission.
>>
>>51417746
Ubunto out of the box is as much of a botnet as Windows 10 desu
>>
>>51418361
We both know you're just making shit up to get someone annoyed.
>>
>>51418361
>as much of a botnet as Windows 10

Come on anon, you're being silly now.
>>
thank god I'm not a winkek
>>
>>51418620
Thanks for your contribution, namefag.
>>
>>51417746
Linux is as shit as Windows though. The only real option left is the BSDs.
>>
>>51419146
>The only real option left is the BSDs.
BSD is shit and Mac is shit as well.

There's no option left other than killing yourself.
>>
>>51417690

curryniggers can`t code, why do you think every OS is bloated as fuck with spaghetti code.
>>
File: 1432088229306.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1432088229306.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>use pro version
>didn't auto-install because I deferred upgrades
>mfw I manually started the update because it had things I wanted
>>
>tfw apple will never release their OS for the masses
>>
install cumulative update win
wireless card stops working
>>
>>51419167
Windows is a proud american product.

>>51419162
At least we can finally all agree
>>
>>51418388
>>51418372
At least Windows never said "YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY" outloud, unlike Ubuntu, which has Amazon botnet included.
>>
>>51419236
Welcome to Nutella's Microsoft.
>>
Win10 master race reporting in
>>
Fuck windows, installed loonix and I've been much happier.
>>
>>51419342
Then don't use unity.
>>
>>51418107
>be a milf
>refer to yourself as a milf

isn't that tantamount to saying that you are fucking yourself?
it fits this context of being thankful for microsoft's antics.
>>
>>51418127
Newscast: you agreed to let any and all legal disputes be handled by a third party arbitrator, of Microsoft's choosing, at their discretion. The EULA may very well be illegal, but it'll likely never reach the courts for them to decide on. Not unless the government gets actively involved as part of another antitrust case.
>>
>>51419539
you see, you just said that you are a mother you would like to fuck. You could've said that you are a smoking hot mother of 5 nigs, 3 spics, 1 jew and finally pregnant with a glorious little aryan, but you didn't.

Actually, you shouldn't even have implied that you are female, cause, now, tits or gtfo.
>>
>>51419146
The BSDs are great, but none of the existing ones will ever seriously compete with Linux on the desktop. We need a new one that focuses on being a viable desktop. Not a desktop built with an existing BSD like PCBSD, but a completely independent one actually designed to be one from the ground up. If it needs to be based on an existing one, OpenBSD would be the better choice.
>>
>>51418230
>SP1
>8.1
Get informed
>>
>>51420613
OpenBSD is a meme. you're not supposed to use it.
>>
File: OS_X_El_Capitan_screenshot.png (371 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
OS_X_El_Capitan_screenshot.png
371 KB, 640x360
>>51420613
>The BSDs are great, but none of the existing ones will ever seriously compete with Linux on the desktop.
The best one beats the shit out of Linux on the desktop

Upgrade today
>>
>>51419235
It'll turn to shit because they have zero experience supporting anything but their predetermined hardware specs
>>
PC came with Win10 pro, my HDD got fucked up while cloning, so I put a new one, got the iso from Microsoft installed, says is genuine and activated even doe I never put in a code.
>>
>>51421429
that's because the key is bound to your mobo. if you switch mobo, it will not work.
>>
>>51420796
Shut the fuck up and go back to 9fag with meme horse shit.

>>51420811

I use OpenBSD actually. I've played around with FreeBSD too. I prefer OpenBSD by quiet a margin, but FreeBSD has some things that it does better.

FreeBSD has a wonderful, helpful community. It also has superior binary compatibility with Linux, which is a necessary evil really. The problem with using it as a desktop is that the very idea is almost incomprehensible to the devs. As far as they are concerned, why would a person use FreeBSD when OSX exists? They will be as helpful and nice as possible if you ask them about using it as a desktop, but they don't devote any time or resources to improving it, and won't ever. They've got like one person working on their graphics stack, and that's only part time. And I don't necessarily blame them here either. It's a server os first and foremost, so that's what they are dedicated to.

OpenBSD is also a server, but the difference is that the devs use it to develop the OS. They anticipate that users will want to use it as a desktop, and they devote time and resources into improving the experience. The problem is that they aren't interested in what any user who isn't one of them thinks of the OS. They are notoriously rude and antisocial which turns a lot of potential users off. They only add features that they want, and are completely unconcerned about performance or usability. Again, I don't necessarily blame them. It's their IS and they have very specific goals which they strive to meet.

What would be nice is a BSD that takes and combines what is great about the two, and go from there.
>>
>>51421517
Ohhhh shit
>>
So how do I install linux on a laptop? I literally can't figure out how how to access the CMOS settings. I tried every manufacturer instruction and blog tutorial out there and pressed every single key on my keyboard but I can only reach Win8's shitty troubleshooting screen.

Is migrosoft fucking me
>>
>>51421706
so you want to get into bios/uefi or what?
also >>>/g/flt for help
>>
>>51421706
You probably need to disable secureboot. I think it's in Windows 8 settings somewhere.
>>
>>51421706
Make sure you actually rebooted the machine
Win10 fakes the shutdown to something which on turning it on again skips the bios/uefi because its some kind of sleep state
Also install gentoo
>>
>>51421733
Yeah. What the fuck happened to the BIOS? I leave for a few years and everything is screwed up

>>51421735
Boot loaders are encrypted now??
>>
>>51421853
this.
>>51421706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGdrQxA0E6g
watch this if you can't into reading.
>>
>>51421974
>Yeah. What the fuck happened to the BIOS? I leave for a few years and everything is screwed up
BIOS is obsolete, we UEFI now. does your mobo have UEFI?
>>
>>51419190
whats it got?

heard something about making the start menu "easier" to use or some shit

besides how many fucking times did you guys re-install linux last week anyway?
>>
>>51417690
>skype now built into windows
>ads in start menu

OH FUCK NO
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.